Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Has anyone been hit on when out dressed?

Banned Read only
    I get hit on all the time. Men are such pigs.

I am not offended, actually I find it flattering and a little bit of a turn on to know that I had that effect on men. My wife is thirlled to see it when it happened. One of the guys who hit on me on Halloween is a regular at the bars in town. We always tease him about hitting on me, and he says it's not my fault you make such a beutiful woman. It always makes me blush.
    [SIZE="2"]"Tell me why I can't where a mini 'kilt' to work?"[/SIZE][SIZE="3"][/SIZE]

yeah been hit

well you girls wont believe it, but its true we live on university campus, i often dress and go out for a stroll most especially in the night so i pass wery well, thats wy i get hit-on many times almost every time i go out, sometimes up to the level of guys grabbing me and trying to force themselves on me, some follow me to see where i live this is almost every day, but i lose them along the way, guess wat? i was hit at different times (almost four times) by my childhood friends, they did not recognise, one of them we actually move together every day infact after i remove my femme clothing i went to his house and waited for him cos we promise to meet i asked wy he was late this guy didnt mension meeting any lady on that day that thing puzzle me very much, hey someone force me to him a peck, i can go on and on, anyways girls, tek care.

Banned Read only
    Quote Originally Posted by Butterfly Bill View Post
    I have been hit on by women who did know I am a crossdresser, because I was crossdressed at the time.
    Gee, I would love to have that happen to me. Maybe I'll go out more in drag to meet women while shopping too. Might find someone who likes me in drag.

I'm scared of guys hitting on me though. Won't take a free dinner or anything from them either.

hit on

The one and only time Iwas able to go out made up to the eyes and dressed to kill I was hit on three times what a great time.

love Michaela

Silver Member
    yes---by both men and women
    [SIZE="4"][/SIZE]

In the Vortex of Entropy between worlds. Well, Minnesota...I guess.
    Quote Originally Posted by Butterfly Bill View Post
    I have been hit on by women who did know I am a crossdresser, because I was crossdressed at the time.
    THAT DOESN'T COUNT, SILLY!

Or...does it girls? I suppose the thread didn't specify 'hit on by men' while cross-dressed, did it? Hmmm... But still! Not fair! I suppose you win (don't ask me what or how, I'm crazy...).

Now if only I could get hit on while dressed... It doesn't matter who by: if it's by a by a straight man (ideal, 'cause I'd be tryin' to pass and all), a gay man (does he know I'm a guy? If so = not passing), or a woman - straight or lesbian (if straight = probably knows I'm a guy; if lesbian = YES! I'm passing!) it wouldn't really matter. I just want it to happen (but I've probably gotta go out first...).

Anyhow, I'm glad you can say you were hit on while cross-dressed. That's just awesome!
    [SIZE="3"]Do faith and cross-dressing need to cross swords? I believe not... ~XDW Nathan-Natasha[/SIZE]

[SIZE="2"]"How do you expect my enemies, my friends, and the public in general to understand the meaning of the images that appear suddenly and which I reproduce in my pictures, when I myself, who am the one who 'makes' them, I don't understand them either?"
    ~ Salvador Dali
    [/SIZE]

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

In the Vortex of Entropy between worlds. Well, Minnesota...I guess.
    Quote Originally Posted by Amy Wannabe View Post
    I do agree that it does feel nice to be hit on, a real moral booster, but could be scary as hell too.
    That's why I plan on carrying pepper spray and a one pound steel ball-bearing in my purse...well, maybe not the ball-bearing. But I will carry the pepper spray though. That way, if the situation goes form 'scary as hell' to 'outright dangerous' I can whip the spray out and whip the ball-bearing at their head (wait, I'm not carrying the ball-bearing anymore, am I? The spray it is then... *squirt, squirt* 'Ahhh, my eyes!').

But I agree, even though I have never thought of being hit on by as a potentially scary thing - well, minus when I'm not cross-dressed - I guess it could be. You have given me something to think about. Thanks Amy!
    Last edited by XDW Nathan-Natasha; 04-09-2007 at 09:50 AM. Reason: I just did, okay? Get used to it! I'll do this A LOT! (Guess it means I've got lousey keyboarding skills for a writer...)
    [SIZE="3"]Do faith and cross-dressing need to cross swords? I believe not... ~XDW Nathan-Natasha[/SIZE]

[SIZE="2"]"How do you expect my enemies, my friends, and the public in general to understand the meaning of the images that appear suddenly and which I reproduce in my pictures, when I myself, who am the one who 'makes' them, I don't understand them either?"
    ~ Salvador Dali
    [/SIZE]

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Smile been hit on

To my stunned surprise - at least in my early ventures out - yes, which was unnerving but gratifying that a man found me attractive enough to want to hit on!!!....I'm not the most flamboyant of ladies - I'm 48 and favor conservative skirt suits, dresses, makeup and heels - but it is nice to see that guys appreciate a girl who takes the time to look nice, at least that's how I tend to look at it...I know, strictly naieve, isn't it?

If a gentleman is nice to me in a club and interests me, I'll dance with him, but won't marry him...lol

"Some see things as they are and say why - I dream of things that never were and say why not?" --Robert F. Kennedy

Smile Yes

[SIZE="4"]I was nearly hit on twice last summer. I was glared at by many men. I was hit on by a gay man while dressed in drab. He liked my hands.

Gennee
    [/SIZE]
    I'm getting better with age. I may have started late, but better late than never!

"Don't let anyone define who you are".

I'm straight as can be but I have to say getting hit on by a guy is very flattering. As much as some of the things said are just vulgar and some of the guys can be just plain gross. To me it means I am passing besides GG's deal with it all the time its only fair if we get it when we are all dolled up.
    If something doesn't make you happy Change it

Quote Originally Posted by arani5879 View Post
    I'm straight as can be but I have to say getting hit on by a guy is very flattering. As much as some of the things said are just vulgar and some of the guys can be just plain gross. To me it means I am passing besides GG's deal with it all the time its only fair if we get it when we are all dolled up.
    Very well said
    Staying in the closet isn't so bad as long as you know why your in there.

Banned Read only
    I’ll tell you a story that happened back in 95.But is still in my memory very much.
    I love to dress it started slow with just, panties and stuff. But after a while I started getting more clothes.Shoes,hose and even make-up. I did have a wig back then, it was a nice brown one. I loved that wig, anyway I decided to take me a trip. I wanted to go out in public dressed, but not here at home. So I decided I’ll go to another state, where no-one knows me. So if I got read so what, I’ll never see them again right. Well back then with make-up done good, I could pass pretty well. So I packed up the car, and off I went.
    I drove to (location not disclosed) and checked into a hotel. I spent the afternoon relaxing in a bubble bath, with nice music playing and of course some vodka. It was Heaven let me tell ya. Well the afternoon melted into the evening, and I dressed up beautifully. I had on my black dress that came to about 5” above my knees, my nice black 4” pumps. I was dressed nice and I looked very sexy. Well after I got dark, I wanted to go out. So I decided to walk down the street to the 7-11, for cigs. All went well no-one even batted an eye, I was amazed. I passed perfectly, it is a wonderful feeling. So much so that I returned to the hotel, got in my car and decided to drive around awhile. Well let me tell ya, it is a new high that I had never experienced.
    Well I passed a bar that looked pretty cool, I had seen lots of girls going in. So I decided why the hell not. I was just going to go in for one drink, an that’s it right. Well I parked the car, got out and went to the door. Guy at the door did not even card me (thank god ).
    So I just went in and got me a margarita an sat a table alone, it was about 10:30 by then.
    I just sat there listen to the music and thought this is great. Then this guy came up and asked me to dance…I thought for a moment…then said ok. I slipped my heals off and danced with him. It was kool except he kept kissing my neck,
    yes it was a slow dance. I just kept brushing it away. After the dance I went back to my table and he went over to his friends. Well I decided that was enough or tonite, and left, but he followed me out. He grabbed me outside and was asking me where I was going. I just told him I had to leave. He then puched me up against the wall, an started trying to kiss me. I kept pushing him away, then he reached up my skirt and I guess he felt my manhood. Because he got really mad, started calling me a fag. Also a lot of stuff in Spanish that I don’t know. Well I just walked away, when all of a sudden he grabbed my shoulder turned me around…and my lights went out. All I seen was this big ball of fire.
    When I opened my eyes I was lying on my side an he was kicking me, although I
    could not feel the kicks, but did feel my body reacting to them. Also he was yelling at me but I could not hear him,
    just seen his mouth doing the motions. At this point everything was going black an white then color then black an white. I actually though I was dyeing.
    Then out of nowhere this big bald guy tackled him, actually ther3e war two of them. One came over a picked me up and asked if I was ok, don’t remember what I said to him. But he went to help his friend. I remember they did give that guy a pretty good bashing. But I just got to my car as fast as I could, I have never in my life be so scared, as soon as I got to my car I stared it. Then I seen one of the Bald guys waveing his hand an hollering something at me, as he came towards my car…My tires screeched as I left. I went back to the Hotel. When I looked in the mirrior my god all I seen was blood. I lokked like something out of a horror film. Well in short I cleaned and yes it was my first purge as I left all my stuff in the dumpster at the hotel.
    Well while driving out of this town I noticed I did not have my purse, holy shit it had my drivers lience in it and one of my credit cards. Well I was not going back for nothing.
    This is a hell of a thing, about 2 weeks later; I received a package in the mail. It was my purse, with a note that said: Mam we are sorry your visit to our community was so votile but rest assured your are welcome. He had to know…to mail it to me he had to know as my DL pic is very manly. Also it had all my stuff, my compact, DL,credit card and $65 in cash. Well that was a lessen learned, I don’t want to ever repeat it. So I’m sorry if I seem stand offish. But it is not without reason, I still have a knot on my ribs. It use to be as big as a golf ball, but has went down since.It can happen gurls,it did to me and no pepper spray or gun or anything would have helped me.It just happens to fast,oh and by the way those two men...were of duty police-officers.( I got real lucky back then ).I also have not gone in public since.
    Just remember gurls their are those out there who will hurt you,and hurt you bad.Always go with a friend or 2 even.I'm 45 now and I don't think I can pass like I use to...all of those years of fun gone because I made a bad choice,but it was my choice so I am the only one I can blame.
    I know a long post...but I don't make many,I just want all of you to be safe.

Junior Member MelissaAndProudOfIt's Avatar

Smile Re being hit on...

Hiya Amy

First things first, i cannot understand why most decide on halloween to parade their crossdressing endevours, as a cover up reason for Crossdressing, if you are genuine about your needs to Cross-dress, then why pick a point in the year, why not just do it all the year. I can understand to one point that it's an excuse to get dressed up and without the wife catching on to your Xdressing secret, lol but never underestimate women, they are smart and can genuinely figure out the truth, believe me I know and can tell from experience, so those who think they can fool females by dressing at this time of year, and think they are safe lol, think again... as many questions can arise of a originally innocent affair. await those questions from your partners, when they start having you sussed out... there are many signs... to say there is more to your halloween exploits than meets the eye... Trust me!

The best way is nine out of ten times to simply be just and honest, and though some women will shun it, there are many who will appreciate that you care and love them enough, to of had the sheer bravado to inform them of this side of your personality, when you could of just as easily have kept it in the shadows. In fact hiding truth does far more damage, than revealing the truth... most women are not slow in catching on with Crossdressing, though at best the only one you are merely fooling is not your partner, but yourself.. from my experience women tend to be very observant to the Crossdressing indicators, or at least would have hidden suspitions... so there you go...

In summary... it probably pays to be honest from the start, and not using Halloween as a screen to protect you from those you love, when it comes to your Crossdressing needs. In fact if they love you... then will come round...

I admitted about my crossdressing to my fiancee in the very early days, and she realised how important my dressing was to me, and she said she loved me regardless, plus she loved me more for having the sheer guts to tell her.. well for me it wasn't that hard as I am very positive in my feelings for dressing, and could openly assure her that all was well regardless and I am still her male love... she realises that when i dress, she can tell me what to do and enjoy loving me and taking lead role lol, we have brought my dressing into our love life and really isn't any problem at all, in fact it really spiced up our relationship... so wheres my guilt now lol, i had it once, then it started to fade, and now it's non existant. If dressing is what you do, then you have to realise that it's an intricate part of the make up of who you are... and wheres the wrong in telling the one you love, that fact... she might go quiet, but if she has any sense she will realise you love her enough to have told her... she has two choices.... but alternitve to that you are simply just holding off the inevitable revelation of your revealing your hidden dressing.... and the longer you leave revealing, then quite possibly the more irrepairable damage it can do to your relationship, as inevitably on day in the near or far future it WILL be found out.... Luck only lasts for so long, till it runs out..... so my reasoning is tell her sooner if you really love your partner, the sooner the less damage.... I am speaking from real life experience, why hide it and live a lie, when you can show it and enjoy you life, like me and my fiancee intends to do... as we are sorting to be married towards the end of this year.....

This article was written from my life experience... besides you are the only ones who know how your partners feel, and if you know that theres loads of love in your relationship, do you really think crossdressing will really get in the way, besides if the obvious signs are there with you, don't you think she'll already be somewhat aware of something very different about your personality... Crossdressing is normal, so why hide it as if it's a crime..

Regards

Melissa
    Last edited by MelissaAndProudOfIt; 04-10-2007 at 03:57 PM.

Junior Member MelissaAndProudOfIt's Avatar

Smile re being hit on 2

Hiya Amy

Second issue...

Being hit on by men, or come to that women lol

When you go out dressed, first and formost you go out to project this hidden side of your persona... and I can honestly say with great accuracy that you are not invisible, contrary to what you might like to hope that you are. When you go out as a male you will naturally hit on women/ or men depending which way you swing, and others do exactly the same ( not wishing to patronise the reader of this article, cuz it might seem that way lol) people will hit on you... you can guarantee it, if you do a bad job of dressing and even if you do an excellent job of it...

Preparations for being hit on should be given great consideration, and as usual being prepared is half the battle, following through with that preparation is the second and final part too to minimize risk. Though i would like to emphasize at this point, that risk is need not be a bad risk, it can prove to be very benificial and if played right can help and be very imformative, if a person hits on you and could tell you apart from a genuine woman, if this was the case some will tell how they sussed you out, thereby arming you with new knowledge to avoid such a pit fall the next time out... lifes about learning, and there's loads of learning too with Crossdressing.

Generally if you have done a bad job of crossdressing, someone will clock you and can make for an unpleasant experience if they are such a person who wishes to instill grief into others.... Preparing in your early days of dressing could of avoided this.

If you get hit on and you looked every bit a woman and a guy was turned on by you.... then you done a good job of your crossdressing you lucky girl.

This guy could be a woman instead!!!!... as there are lesbians don't forget..

If it's a guy or woman, naturally you have 2 choices... either to be interested in them, or avoid, but be polite, very important. You could simply say that sorry you are not interested in them... as they cannot expect you to fall for them that easily lol, or you could show interest and make a start on your life... Running away is simply NOT an option... you quite simply get peoples backs up that way.... to think that for one or another reason you can and will avoid being hit on is really a considerably naive way at looking at crossdressing life.... just remember regardless of how good or not so good you are at dressing, chances are you will get hit on.... being prepared can save hassle.....

regards

Melissa
    Last edited by MelissaAndProudOfIt; 04-10-2007 at 04:29 PM.

Guys always toot their car horn when I am walking down the street. I guess that is their sign of approval for what they see. It is very flattering to me.

Quote Originally Posted by ThornhJ1 View Post
    Guys always toot their car horn when I am walking down the street. I guess that is their sign of approval for what they see. It is very flattering to me.
    I had lots of car horns, shouts and whistles when I used to get out. A few times I've had truckers stop and offer me a lift. I was never quite sure if they were seeing a cute girl or a well turned out trannie.

i was hit on buy a guy and even went to the movies with him while i was out with my sis a few weeks ago dont get me wrong i want to be with a girl and not guys but i thought it would be fun toi lead this guy on we made out the entire movie and he never new the difference

Honks

I get car honks when I go out and about,especially when I am wearing a mini, and showing my legs. & Trina - Hot Sexy Babe
    Fulfilling a Lifetime Dream of Living as a Woman in My Adult Years. Ten Years Living 24/7 as a Mature Lady

My Love of Cat's Eye Frames, Bangles, Red Lipstick, Nails, & Cheeks, Comes From My Mother - An Irish Beauty

I'm Always Rainbow Proud

HIT On

Yes i have been hit On While Dressed It was Very exciting..I remember I was driving And a guy rolled down his window and said hi I winked at him and taht was nice. Bobbieeeeeeee

Aspiring Member
    I have a couple of times. First time in the book store, total guy mode just a denim skirt. This guy kept following me around. I was pretty creeped out. I was about to leave when he started to approach me. I gave him the ' oh pleeease ' look. He did a quick 180 and walked the other way. I don't think he was trying to be creepy, we was a clean cut guy. But being strait I was not looking to hook up with a guy.

Second time was at a different book store. I go to get a coffee and uber cute girl is trying to yak it up with me, she also proceeds to tell me I should fill out an app as they could use more guys there etc... etc... I'm standing there thinking, doesn't she realize I'm wearing a white womens streatch zip up hoodie?
    Women who wear pants and skirts are shocked, just shocked a husband would do the same thing.

Once an Asian guy came on to me in a store. I declined though, he seemed disappointed.
    Bored? Try wearing a pretty dress. It's fun.

So it seems that MOST on this site LIKE to be hit on??? Very interesting.Cool... I would have thought not?
    Last edited by Robin_1616; 04-11-2007 at 04:36 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Robin_1616 View Post
    So it seems that MOST on this site LIKE to be hit on??? Very interesting.Cool... I would have thought not?
    Yea actually. I'm only interested in girls, but once I ventured to a gay part of town during day time...I'd say around lunch time. I went to a bar and sat there, and it was the best feeling ever! guys were opening doors for me, flirting with me, and even pulling a bar stool for me. offereing me drinks and what not. it made me feel very princessy. I love the attention, and thats just me probably. It was very flattering, turning heads, and guys looking at me.

Straight, yet curvy
    Quote Originally Posted by arani5879 View Post
    Arani nailed it. It's like getting an A on your report card in transgender studies class - look ma, I passed!

One night on a walk, I overheard a group of guys whispering approving words to each other as I strutted past, trying to encourage the one guy to approach me (which he didn't, thank God). I was dressed pretty full-tilt - maybe they thought I was a hooker?

Also had a bi guy who knew I was a crossdresser tell me he really wished I was bi too but he was very polite about it and took the rejection just as kindly.