Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Has anyone been hit on when out dressed?

Sure. First time was when dressed as Poison Ivy at a Halloween party by two guys, but not at the same time I have had a few winks and smiles thrown my way too. It does feel good as when I'm in male mode I seem to have an invisibility cloak on and don't get any attention.

I have never had anyone hit on me, but occasionally when I was travelling I would have a clerk or cashier smile at me knowing that the clothes I was buying were for me. I even had one suggest that I would probably like a different pair of pantyhose better. At no time did I ever dress completely tough. Just a top or sweater and possibly ladies slacks or jeans.

I get hit on maybe once a night when out clubbing on average. Have had both Guys and GGs approach me and that has resulted in me going out on dates with both categories.

In the last month or so on two different occasions I have had guys buy (send me) a drink via the bartender. That was quite a surprise and a very nice feeling. Both guys turned out to be creepos but oh well it was fun as well as a bit of a milestone for me since that had not happened to me in girl mode before.

LOL a few times...way too few I have had GGs buy me a drink in boy mode too! But honestly I am not that attractive in guy mode, for some reason I seem to look better as a chick.

Banned Read only
    Quote Originally Posted by Deidra Cowen View Post
    I get hit on maybe once a night when out clubbing on average. Have had both Guys and GGs approach me and that has resulted in me going out on dates with both categories.

If these high heels could talk, what stories they could tell.

hmmmmmmmmm...yes. and I love both, the boys and the girls.