Thread: Got caught...well...

Unhappy Got caught...well...

Friday after job i came back and my g/f was waiting me.
    SHe used my computer to listen music (she never do that) and then she went on internet to check some stuff, but she felt on another TS forum i go.
    At least she didn't see that i post there...but she asked me if i wanted to be a girl....and i avoided the question....but inside me i wanted to say everthing to her...

Now she asked me to do not come anymore on thoses kind of forums..

Well...i will stay for sure...and still do what i love to do...but im affraid she will never accept that....

That bad....

Sorry to hear about that, maybe time will heal and you can talk to her after she calms down, Good Luck
    [SIZE="2"]"Tell me why I can't where a mini 'kilt' to work?"[/SIZE][SIZE="3"][/SIZE]

Maybe you should just go to bed in a nightie. See what she thinks about that.
    Once bitten, always smitten

Don't lie to her. That is poison. I think that when a girl says, "I don't want you to ... anymore," and it is concerning CDing, they don't know just what they are asking. It's not like a Newsweek subscription that we can make a call and cancel!! This is a major influence in our lives. They need to know that. How do you tell them? I have no idea. The more she knows you and this part of you, she will start to realize it some, I guess...

Joe

Got caught...well...

Why lie, tell her and get it over with. The worst thing is that she will leave. Being inlove makes us blind and when reality kicks in the sometimes our world goes to pot. Be truthfull it only make live better in the end

Sharon
    "Don't worry about the world coming to an end today.
    It's already tomorrow in Australia ."
    ~Charles Schultz~

Think carefully

This is the best opportunity you wil have to explain

As she knows you would be better sorting things now

It may save a lot of heartache
    Shelly

Super Moderator....How to tell your partner......Abbreviations

Sorry to hear that you may lose her, but you may as well get things out of the way. Find the right time to talk to her maybe on a long drive and tell her how you feel about her and CDing. The longer you let it drag out the worse it will get.
    Ladies have a GREAT time!
    Smile GOD LOVES you!!!
    GOD BLESS US ALL!!!
    AMY Hepker

ROSES ARE RED
    VIOLETS ARE BLUE
    I'LL BE ME
    AND YOU BE YOU

It's so true. it may hurt now if she leaves but it will hurt worse later if she leaves.
    [SIZE="2"]"Tell me why I can't where a mini 'kilt' to work?"[/SIZE][SIZE="3"][/SIZE]

[QUOTE=Nyana;816109]
    Well...i will stay for sure...and still do what i love to do...but im affraid she will never accept that....
    QUOTE]

I don't even know where to begin. That's got to hurt. To have someone who you love "catch you", and tell you that it has to end. It almost has the flavour of her catching you cheating on her. I guess all I can say is you have to do what you feel is right for you. At the end of the day, you will have only yourself to answer to, no matter what your choices are.

Take care,

Denied

Banned Read only
    I think that when a girl says, "I don't want you to ... anymore," and it is concerning CDing, they don't know just what they are asking.
    Sorta like telling a woman, "I don't want you shopping anymore".

Now is the time

Nyana...So sorry to here about your g/f. I must agree that this a very difficult situation, however now is the time to come clean. The longer you drag this out the harder it will be in the long run. This is a true test of how things may go if yall get hitched. Good Luck

Talk to her, don't leave her out in a lurch. If she is open minded and loving toward you things should go well and she might come to some level of understanding.
    Let the lover be disgraceful, crazy, absent-minded. Someone sober will worry about events going badly. Let the lover be.
    ~Rumi~

You always admire what you really don't understand.
    ~Blaise Pascal~

well she is not full open-minded and the problem is....well...

she is pregnant...and i dont want to see her left me alone i love her alots and she love me alots...

But with the pregnancy (not sure if i spell it right) well she is more emotionnal then ever...

That why i want to wait more time..
    "What you look inside is more important then what you look outside."

Okay, that not true, what you look both sides is more important ;p

Nyana

Nyana, I don't know if after she has a child she will be any less emotional. You two need to talk, at a time when you can both feel less emotional and safe with each other - only you can know when that time is.

What she needs to know more than anything is that you are willing to take things slow, that she is more important to you than your 'needs', and that you will be there and present and supportive for the birth and childraising. That's a huge thing and she's probably frightened that she hasn't got a fully committed partner.

Now you probably aren't going to be able to make those committments if you do believe that you need to transition sooner or later, so you need to have as good an idea as possible on that, which you might not have - now or for a long time. If you do KNOW, for sure...then you owe it to her to tell her the truth so she can figure out whether she should invest into a relationship with a parent of her child who is embarking on a transitioning quest.

The best possible outcome of a frank and open talk will be that you two work it out. That you see where you must be for her and that she sees where she has to give ground to have you happy and committed to making the thing work. The worst of course is that you two can't find the middle ground. But I think if you really love her you do owe it to her to tell her sooner than later. And you owe it to yourself.

Bon chance Nyana. I really do hope you two can work it out.
    "I dwell in possibility."

"Say what you want and be who you are, because those who matter don't mind, and those who matter don't mind."--Dr. Seuss

"I learned long ago, never to wrestle with a pig. You get dirty, and besides, the pig likes it."
    George Bernard Shaw