Thread: ballerina in swan lake

ballerina in swan lake

hi again.after many years in ballet classes,between so many g.g,dressed in leotards and tights,taking pointe classes,feel ready to dance publicy not as a male dancer,but as a real ballerina like trocks.all my classmates and ballet teacher know that i feel so feminine,and love to dance en femme,have accepted it,and treat me as a girl.my ballet school will close this season with a perfomance of Swan Lake,and asked from my teacher to dance at corp de ballet,as a ballerina,wearing tutu,and make-up as a real woman.my teacher agreed at first,but told me that have to work hard to be sure that can dance and pass as a real girl,before to give me the ballerina's outfit with tutu for the perfomance.i feel very happy,because love ballet so much,and to act in swan lake as a real ballerina was the dream of my life.believe that many of you girls,like ballet too,but is difficault the first step to begin,and in the right age.try it,without fear because the truth is that most of g.g who take ballet classes,are very kind and friendly for men and crossdressers learning ballet.

YOU GO GIRL AND ENJOY EVERY MINUTE OF IT.
    LOVE & HUGS Georgette

Be who you want to be not what others think you should be
    On the Road to a better Place

If, God put you there, God will help you through it.

If you make if, I hope you will post a reply on how it went and mabey some pictures of the performence.

We ocasionally practiced some ballet techniques at a martial arts school that I used to attend, it hurt my ankles a little but it seemed like fun, I wish you well.
    A Member of the Revolution.

BallerinaGirl

What an honor for you, I wish you the best of luck.

I had the chance to see Les Ballets Trockadero de Monte Carlo a few months ago and they were fabulous. They received three standing ovations, what a show.

I do hope you will consider joining the Trocks.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Very lucky

Ballerinagirl,

I have been a male dancer, and a supernumerary in several ballets, including Swan Lake. But to be in the corps, oh, my oh my. What a fantasy that would be!

You are lucky in a hundred different ways! You must be blessed with a physical frame slight enough to fit into the "mold" of a member of the corps de ballet, say size 6. Ballerina girls are usually so thin you'd think the wind could blow them away. Years of being abused on school playgrounds must be finally paying off.

You must be fortunate to have a set of ankles, feet and toes unlike virtually any others in the male half of the human race. Dancing en pointe requires years of training, and much pain.

I'm particularly impressed that you're able to hide that telltale bulge in the front of your leotards, just below the tutu fringe. If the audience is down below your eye level, take my advice and don't go too far downstage :-). You're not dancing tucked, are you???

Finally, you must be blessed by working with a ballet company that is willing to give you a chance, over other girls who'd simply die to get in.

Hugs,
    Susie

Quote Originally Posted by susiej View Post
    Ballerinagirl,

I have been a male dancer, and a supernumerary in several ballets, including Swan Lake. But to be in the corps, oh, my oh my. What a fantasy that would be!

You are lucky in a hundred different ways! You must be blessed with a physical frame slight enough to fit into the "mold" of a member of the corps de ballet, say size 6. Ballerina girls are usually so thin you'd think the wind could blow them away. Years of being abused on school playgrounds must be finally paying off.

You must be fortunate to have a set of ankles, feet and toes unlike virtually any others in the male half of the human race. Dancing en pointe requires years of training, and much pain.

I'm particularly impressed that you're able to hide that telltale bulge in the front of your leotards, just below the tutu fringe. If the audience is down below your eye level, take my advice and don't go too far downstage :-). You're not dancing tucked, are you???

Finally, you must be blessed by working with a ballet company that is willing to give you a chance, over other girls who'd simply die to get in.

Hugs,
    Susie
    In other words, this post has made your bullshit detector go off?

Really???

Quote Originally Posted by goofus View Post
    In other words, this post has made your bullshit detector go off?
    Really, Goofus? What ever made you suspect that :-) ?

Hugs,
    Susie