Thread: A baby part II, or III?

A baby part II, or III?

Hello,

I also had a baby, well actually my wife did, but it wasn't just a baby either. On February 8th 2005 @ 3:30pm, my wife gave birth to two boys and a girl. Yes triplets! (Congradulations Alba68!) Baby A is Hunter Mathew, 3lbs 6 1/2 ounces; Baby B is Connor Riley, 3lbs 12 ounces; and Baby C is Brooklyn Madison, 3lbs 6 ounces. They are in the Neonatal Intensive Care Unit at Miami Valley Hospital in Dayton, Ohio. They will be in the NICU for 3-5 more weeks, so I don't have too much time left to crossdress, but it will be better on them if they don't see me dressed. I'll get plenty of time when they enter school, I hope. I am so proud of my wife and little ones. I already have a two and a half year old daughter so now she is the 'big sister'. Now I really do hope I can win the lottery!

Amber

Soon I'll post some pics of them.
    “But you can only lie about who you are for so long without going crazy.”
    ― Ellen Wittlinger,

"we could mix all three, the two gendered and the one non-gendered, "she", "he", and "it", to make "shi...". No, nevermind, that won't work either... "
    Alimarx SDMB 2004

Tristen Cox

Talking

Congratulations Amber My best to you, your wife, Hunter, Conner and Brooklyn. Ok time to get the industrial baby stroller Looking forward to pictures and Happy Birthday to you as well(sorry for missing it).

*hugs*
    Tristen

Congrats.

Congratulations!

Three in one go! Crikey. You are going to need a special baby buggy. Maybe you could get a seat from a roller coaster and stick a handle on it.

Congratulations Amber! Looks like you did hit the baby lottery though didn't you? So happy for you and your family. My very best to all, and will look forward to seeing the pics now!

Love,
    Chrissie

My girlfriend had a love baby girl last october 15th , its my 1st and my girlfiends 3rd girl (they now 11, 9) hope all goes well for u both

neil

Congrats Amber!!!!!!!

I trust (hope!!) your new little ones are in the NICU only because of the multiple birth factors, and not because of complications. If you ever want or need to do so, please feel free to PM me regarding NICU coping. (My daughter was in for 8 weeks. She's fine today!)
    Stephanie

Mac - It really does Just Work

Congratulations from England, Amber! Your time is not your own from here on in! Doubt if you'll get to CD very much (unless your wife supports you in this) and you'll be too busy or too tired after looking after triplets to spend much time on this forum. See you in about 5 years time when the new kids are at school!!!

All the best
    Toni

Julie
    Amber I'm so pleased you got back to us with this news, I remember you posting a while ago saying they were due.

Big heartfelt congratulations to yourself and your wife on this remarkable achievement, I send my best wishes to Hunter Mathew, Connor Riley & Brooklyn Madison and hope that they are soon out of the NICU.

Congratulations Neil also on your recent addition, I hope all is going well.

JJ

Wonderful news Amber!
    Wow, you'll have your hands full! Congratulations to you both.
    Fiona
    XX

Platinum Member
    omg huge con grads..........well looks like your house is going to be quite full up now
    enjoy and sleep when you can...................

hillbilly T-girl-hussy

Wow! you are so blessed

Congradulations to you and mom. It must be overwhelming life is coming at you fast and full of happiness.

[SIZE=7]Congratulations Amber[/SIZE]

What wonderful news.

Love and Hugs,
    Priscilla
    Love and Hugs,
    Priscilla

Triple congrats Amber!
    Wow -- I had three children in total, spread over six years, and I thought that was a lot!
    You must be positively bursting with pride!
    “I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.”
    Marilyn Monroe

Great news Amber - good luck to you and your family.
    "One's real life is often the life one does not lead." - Oscar Wilde

three!!!

OMG!!!!!

I had twins and that's enough!!!! Neither you nor your wife will even have a chance to even put on lippy now..

Hope all goes well.