Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: It's time to say goodbye.....

Aspiring Member

It's time to say goodbye.....

Well, I know that I've only been a member for just a few months, and it has been great to get the support and hear the experiences from everyone here!

However, it looks like my wife just can't come to grips with my crossdressing. She has definitely tried though. She is a member on the GG forum and has even bought me some things (bra, panties, skirts, etc.) She thought that if she could participate in it with me that she could deal with it. But alas, that is not the case. She still feels that I may want to take things further and further and even to be with men. This is definitely NOT the case, but it's hard to prove that point.

I remember that there was an earlier thread that asked, if you were to choose between crossdressing and your family, what would it be? Well, my answer then was that my family comes first, and my answer is no different now.

My wife didn't ask me to choose though. There's a lot of things going on in our lives right now, and things just came to a head yesterday. We're going to change some things in our life. There are some things that we can't immediately change like moving away from Las Vegas, but crossdressing was one of the things that I could change, so I felt that I had to drop it. Then again, it's not like I was dressing all of the time. I probably only dressed a handful of times since this last November when my wife found out about me.

I do this because I love my wife with all of my heart, and I just can't imagine my life without her and my son in it. You sacrifice things for your loved ones, and I would definitely give my life up to save them.......so if I'd do that, then giving up crossdressing is an easy thing to do.

Anyway, I want to take this time to wish everyone the best and good luck in the future! You have touched my life, and I know that you will continue to touch and help others!

good luck hon

Gina: There is no debate, family does come first, and i hope you and your wife find nothing but happiness as life's journey unfolds..
    Hugs and best wishes,
    Suzie
    Any girl in here should feel free to contact me anytime about anything...We're here to support and get to know each other!

"Some see things as they are and say 'why?'...I dream of things that never were, and say, 'why not?'"
    ---Robert F. Kennedy

Gina -- There are times you have to do what you have to do. Even if it's not really what you want. Just take care. And if you backslide, let your wife know and let her know, too, that you still love her and that it was because of that love that you tried to change.
    Sherrie Lynn Pall

Sometimes I make sense and that frightens me.

Please don't let me be the last post on this thread

Good luck and I hope everything works out.

Anna

Banned Read only
    There's nothing more important than family. sometimes we need to make big sacrifices and live with them. Good luck, and don't look back.

Wink Goodbye is so permanent, perhaps ttfn?

God go with you Gina, I'd have to make the same decision if it ever came down to what you're dealing with. Hopefully things will improve down the line. Maybe if she realizes what you've done by giving up this desire, that in itself may prove to her how much you love her. I would pray that would be the case.

Take care, and I agree with a previous post, don't try to hide anything from your wife, it's obvious you seriously love her, so perhaps reinforcing the trust between the two of you can eventually lead to a happier ending.

Congratulations for realizing that sometimes, being a man means taking off the heels and putting away the eyeliner. Only in our little world does something like that make sense!

Good luck Gina...we all gotta do what we have to do I guess.!
    Love Nikki. x

Enjoying Life Being ME

Good Luck!!

Sounds like you are both trying very hard. Many of us are going through the same thing. As for me there is no choice "it will never go away", mainly because I don't want it to. But I am a "granny tranny" and pretty soon it will all be fond memories and I will get on with life with the wife and grand kids.
    Trsih

Gina

I completely understand and respect your descion, it is good to see a husband committed to his wife and family. I will keep you all in my prayers

Krisla

Gina, good for you, I am happy for you, I really am, this was a tough decision and I can only hope you and your wife have a great life together. Good luck.
    Super Mod

Oh God, Thy sea is so great and my boat is so small

The Breton Fisherman's Prayer was engraved on a brass plaque and presented to President John F. Kennedy by US Navy Admiral Hyman Rickover.

Daintre, gone but not forgotten, R.I.P. Angel xx

Tamara

Slip Lover
    Gina, you have your head screwed on straight girl. Now make it work for both you and your family!

Ashley

One has to do what one has to do it's been nice having you with us and if you wish to returnyou know you will be welcome if not thank you for the time you spent with us I wish you all the best in life and mat all goog come to you
    A big hug just don't seem to do it so
    Angie

Good luck to you both for the future

You are doing this for marriage and I hope it helps.

If you ever decide to return to dressing we will be here for you both

You know if either of you need advice on anything help is here.

Shelly

Super Moderator....How to tell your partner......Abbreviations

Gina,

Best of luck to both you and your wife. You aare both special people and I hope and pray things will work out for you.

Susiebear

It is a good decision to make. I'm sure everyone here fully supports you and wish you all the best.

Good luck!

You know better than anyone else what's best for you so good luck and like was said before this forum is alway's here or at least i hope it's going to stay around. Justabit

Good luck in all that you do. I know it was a hard decision to make but am sure you've made the right one. Who knows what time might do for your situation. I've always believed that whatever happens, was meant to happen whether we like it or not. Humans are an adaptable species; I'm sure you will be just fine. Take good care.

Wishing you and your SO well

Take care Gina, hope this forum helped in some way to guide you in your decisions. And you know where to find us.
    All the best.

Banned Read only
    We'll leave the light on for you.

you too god bless you in all that you do, all the best
    hugss marissa
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Silver Member Iniquity Blonde GG's Avatar
    Gina, i understand fully, & i wish yourself and ur SO all the best
    [SIZE=3][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC][/SIZE]
    [SIZE=3]angie [/SIZE]

Gina,
    a good decision. May God continue to bless you and your family as you go down life's highway

Love
    [SIZE="4"][/SIZE][SIZE="4"][/SIZE]Love Dawn

I went to find the "softer side of Sears" and I can't find my way back

GG trying to get answers
    Best of luck to you both. Your love is very obvious.
    Trying to understand it all

Gina Good Luck And Be Happy With You Family

Enjoy your family, Hon.