Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: a good way to explain wearing panties

a good way to explain wearing panties

i live at home and my mom still does my laundry. (except for my fem clothes) she has noticed latly that i havent been wearing underwear and contiune to ask me why their isnt underwear for everyday. i put boxers in the hamper almost everyday to cover but i sometimes forget. ne ways ive been wearing panties everyday and i want to tell her but i kno she will disapprove ne ways ne ideas on how to deal with this prob

Well, if you do tell her, you might have to move out on your own. Which isn't so bad after all. Or you could tell her you want to get to do your own laundry, so you'll know how, then you can do your own duds....BJ

You can't fool Mom. She will know that you haven't worn the guy underwear, believe me. Women are like bloodhounds about stuff like that, especially Mom's. They know their children. If she starts to get more inquisitive, you may have to either come clean or move out. While it may be disturbing to her knowing you crossdress, it will be more disturbing to her if you are not honest and keep trying to cover things up. In my opinion, you are going to have to make a decision regarding continuing to live there if you intend to keep dressing. From what I've read, you do not intend to stop and the fact that your Sister is in your corner encourages you even more. It's your decision to make though. Take care, Hon.

You could tell her you have tried going without wearing any ?

or you could tell they were still clean so you used them for two days ?

She will not be happy on the two day use but it may divert her attention
    Shelly

Super Moderator....How to tell your partner......Abbreviations

I do laundry in my house and I hate to say this but I use it to make sure my 10 yr old wears clean every day.
    Staying in the closet isn't so bad as long as you know why your in there.

Banned Read only
    I think it was back in the 90s I read an online article from Britain about a company that did a European survey of underwear usage - there may have been more to it. Anyway. they found different practices in different countries. In many countries, men went from 2-5 days on average without changing their shorts. Ewwwww!!!

Maybe you could tell Mom you're going Euro!

I LOOK like a guy... Casey Morgan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Billijo49504 View Post
    Or you could tell her you want to get to do your own laundry, so you'll know how, then you can do your own duds....BJ
    Sooner or later you'll want to know how to do your own laundry anyway. But this could also buy you some time while you figure out whether to tell Mom or move out or...

Quote Originally Posted by Eva Diva
    In many countries, men went from 2-5 days on average without changing their shorts. Ewwwww!!!
    Eww is right. As much as I believe that certain bits should NOT be wandering around on their own, going commando is actually better than not changing your underwear regularly.
    Androgynes: the quantum bits of the gender binary.

Tell You Mom

Just Be Honest With your Mom >> Tell Here Like You KNow its ok With you >> And Theres Really nothing Wrong With Wearing Womens Panties.........BOBBie

Couldn't you say you like going Commando sometimes ?

Silver Member
    Try taking a bit more responsibility for yourself and do your own laundry. It's part of growing up, you will learn how, and then no one will know what you are washing.

Steph

I like to wear panties,...why should you girls have all the fun heehee
    [SIZE="2"]"Tell me why I can't where a mini 'kilt' to work?"[/SIZE][SIZE="3"][/SIZE]

Seems to me that you have three choices,
    Wear your boxers like a big boy,
    Do your own laundry like a big girl, or
    Talk to mom, I hope you have your own panties and aren't stealing hers.
    Good luck to you.
    It takes a real man to wear a dress.

Don't Make It Hard On Your Mom

I wear panties all the time, but if I still lived with my Mom I would try
    and make it as easy on her as I could, if you think she would have a
    hard time with you wearing panties, I think I would Double Think, Things
    Over!!!

Vickie
    Good Luck!!!!!

Just be honest with mom if you decide to tell her... You could always take everyones advice & wash your own clothes... You could even take it a step further and ask your mom if you can help out the household & wash everyones laundry...just a thought... It might be easier just to talk to her...

wash and wear

Quote Originally Posted by Shelly18 View Post
    i live at home and my mom still does my laundry. (except for my fem clothes) she has noticed latly that i havent been wearing underwear and contiune to ask me why their isnt underwear for everyday. i put boxers in the hamper almost everyday to cover but i sometimes forget. ne ways ive been wearing panties everyday and i want to tell her but i kno she will disapprove ne ways ne ideas on how to deal with this prob
    my wife washes mine, she dosent say anything about it but they are always cleane and put away, if it bothers your Mom be honest with her like the girls say, ps I have a picture on my profile of some of my panties, Charolette

You could ask her, "Mom, what's wrong with wearing panties? After all, you wear 'em every day."

Remember "commando is cool"... You could explain it off with a "I read about how increased temp can kill your sperm"

M

Central Missouri (near Columbia Missouri)

Telling Mom

True commando can be cool, the fact is when I am not wearing panties I am usually going commando. Maybe you need to tell your mom after all it is now your body and she should understand.....
    I do consider myself 'Bi-Gender'. I have a lust for life and want to be able to enjoy it to the fullest. I have an open mind to most mutual pleasures with either genders. I have always been very curious about the Human Body and it is such a wonderful thing to share with others.

The overwelming opinion is "Tell Mom" or "Move Out". I did the latter.

i would find it hard to tell my mom about me wearing parties, but my g/f know and doesn't have a problem with at all. and when i stay in her's, she often ask me would i like to wear a pair

Content and Happy
    You could move out. The more you hide who you are, the more the chances are that you are going to get caught.

Lanore

I would say that telling her is the best option. If you aren't comfortable with that, then help with the laundry.
    warmly, Linnea

[SIZE="4"][/SIZE]It seems to me that you should dump the boxers altogether and just start putting your panties in the laundry. When the question comes from mom, the obvious and truthful answer is that you are not comfortable in boxers, but are in panties. I would start with cotton ones at first to ease the transition. Jockey has some that are close in appearance to briefs, but are really hi cut and feel soooooooo good on the backside where the edging is. As for going commando, I like to do that on occasion in a mini in warm weather when I feel especially tarty and am going to hot CD friendly clubs and bars.

I'm wishing to be her SANDRA MICHELLE's Avatar

a good way to explain

Throw your panties in the wash and see what mom says. She will either wash them and not say anything or probably wash them and have questions for you. Tell her they are yours and you hope she understands.
    Good luck!

Living and Enjoying Life Kristen Kelly's Avatar
    [SIZE="3"]You only go commando in guy mode if you want to do it in fem mode you need to do a Brittney Spears,[/SIZE]
    [SIZE="3"]Life Begins When You Stop Worrying What Other People Think[/SIZE]

[SIZE="3"]
    Walk TALL SMILE and be CONFIDENT all will be OK
    [/SIZE]

[SIZE="3"]It's Brave to be Different, Be Brave Too, Accept Me for Who I am ![/SIZE]