Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Have You Ever Been Dressed And(wonder why)

Yes...Mostly I say that to myself when my emotional brain gets ahead of my logical one. I then ask myself 'is it really possible' and most of the time I end up going for it.

Never I feel more like my self when i am dressed

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by like2bvickie View Post
    Yes, once I was dressed and ran out of gas.

Vickie
    A bit of simethicone will help when you DO have gas.

"What are you waiting for?" -

Quote Originally Posted by Penny View Post
    I sure have. Without questions, there can be no answers. As an otherwise, usual male, that was a nagging question for which I required an answer. While
    each of us here has there own reasons, mine is quite simple. I have a need to feel pretty. In order to feel pretty, I must wear pretty, hear pretty, taste pretty, see pretty (the mirror), smell pretty and touch pretty. In other words, crossdressing activates all of my senses in a way only it can.
    So now when I look down, it usually is to see if I have a run in my pantyhose.
    For the most part, now I look up and realize that I have been blessed with adventures in heartpounding fassion, experiences of uforic exstasy and hightened eroticism to an extent never obtained by most men unless they
    are as I am, "A Crossdresser".
    I wish we had a way to rate messages here. If we did, your's would be at the top for me. I know the sensations you are talking about and I feel them, too.

"What are you waiting for?" -

sometime frantic
    I think we all have at one time.. but i love dressing! i'm a woman inside, my girl freind likes to see me in drag.

Quote Originally Posted by franny View Post
    I think we all have at one time.. but i love dressing! i'm a woman inside, my girl freind likes to see me in drag.
    Hope I can find a girl like that.
    Life's too short to not do the things that make you happy.

I used to say it just like that " What the @@@@ am I doing?!" That was during my first few years of going out. I didn't go out much then so I was still getting used to "me" in so many ways.
    Now, I'm more like to say "WOW! I'm actually doing this. I'm living as a woman!"
    I'm hoping the next stage is to go out, not even being aware that I'm seen and dressed as a woman.
    Thanks for you question
    "Every desire of your body is holy. Did you hear what I said? Every desire of your body is holy"
    Hafiz "The Gift" Translations by Daniel Ladinsky

Smile no

I often ask myself why I didn't dress sooner, because it feels so good and makes me feel so good...
    Hugs,
    Suzie
    Any girl in here should feel free to contact me anytime about anything...We're here to support and get to know each other!

"Some see things as they are and say 'why?'...I dream of things that never were, and say, 'why not?'"
    ---Robert F. Kennedy

Don't really understand why (Wonder why) was added to the tittle.
    It worked fine without it.
    Life's too short to not do the things that make you happy.

Yes

But I get over it quickly and resume being the World's Utimate Sex Symbol. & Trina - A CD'er for Life
    Fulfilling a Lifetime Dream of Living as a Woman in My Adult Years. Ten Years Living 24/7 as a Mature Lady

My Love of Cat's Eye Frames, Bangles, Red Lipstick, Nails, & Cheeks, Comes From My Mother - An Irish Beauty

I'm Always Rainbow Proud

Banned Read only
    ....i only wonder why i wasn't born with the body that would fit the outfit better.

i used to wonder why years ago. ive delt with this before ,during and after my marriage and didnt realize and accept this is part of who i am. so i tell my self shutup and go with the flo .cp(be true to thy own self)Dee synder twisted sister.

Central Missouri (near Columbia Missouri)

Why Not Sooner ?

Quote Originally Posted by charlie-50 View Post
    i used to wonder why years ago. ive delt with this before ,during and after my marriage and didnt realize and accept this is part of who i am. so i tell my self shutup and go with the flo .cp(be true to thy own self)Dee synder twisted sister.
    I believe like anything else, it is a learning experience, and one must go through steps until they realize and accept that this is part of who they are. To this day I always ask myself "Why not sooner in my Life" now I just make the best of who and what I have become. I have no regrets except I wish that my body was in better shape to be able to wear a lot of the things that I love. I just take it one step at a time, I may not look as good as some, but I know that I love the feeling!
    I do consider myself 'Bi-Gender'. I have a lust for life and want to be able to enjoy it to the fullest. I have an open mind to most mutual pleasures with either genders. I have always been very curious about the Human Body and it is such a wonderful thing to share with others.

Board-Certified Shaman LaSirenaBella's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Tanya83 View Post
    Look down and say to yourself, "What the F*** am I doing!?"

I do sometimes.
    I've done it a couple of times, laughed hard, realized how silly it seemed...and moved on.

Sirena
    Sirena Rivera
    "Because when you stop and look around, this life is pretty amazing." - Theodor S. Geisel

Smile and wondered why??

Yes many many times - sometimes I have ripped it all off and chucked in the cupboard in disgust - but I still end up going back for a fix

LOL

Stephi

back at cha lingrieandlace

I know what your sayin i wish i was 40 pounds lighter and had my 24 year old body back. id be workin it im tellen ya. cp

Yes, sometimes I wish I could be "normal" and not have something to hide. But it just feels so nice.
    Shannon

Content and Happy
    Not even a thought.

Lanore

Once in a while I wonder. But I feel so relaxed when I am Staci that it just has to be right.

I can honestly answer NO to this question, although sometimes I wish that I questioned it. Life would be a whole lot easier.

Quote Originally Posted by Tanya83 View Post
    Look down and say to yourself, "What the F*** am I doing!?"

I do sometimes.
    Absolutely. One night this week I thought I'd lost my mind for a bit but I was done with it.
    Here I am couple days later in heels,hose, thong,bra, and a frilly lacy little black dress. Looks like I was mistaken...(LOL)

Quote Originally Posted by soozeqct View Post
    I often ask myself why I didn't dress sooner, because it feels so good and makes me feel so good...
    Hugs,
    Suzie
    I get that. Lately it's the only thing that allows me to feel elated, excited, and joyful.

Quote Originally Posted by Deborah View Post
    ....i only wonder why i wasn't born with the body that would fit the outfit better.
    Judging by your avatar you're doin' pretty well in that area.