Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Let's Celebrate our Crossdressing

My Heroes Wore Nylons Lovely Rita's Avatar

Let's Celebrate our Crossdressing

Dear Friends,
    I was inspired to post this thread today. Like anything else our crossdressing can be complicated for many reasons. I think it is always important to celebrate this unique part of us and a part of us that we all share in common. We are a diverse and wonderful group of people, but we are all here on this site because we love to wear woman's clothing.

Today, remember to be thankful for this wonderful part of who you are. It is such a joy in my life. I have had my share of complications with it, but today I am just so greatful for the delight and joy that crossdressing brings to my life. The fuel that sparks Joy is appreciation. I want to appreciate fully every aspect of my crossdressing. I love it and I appreciate every bit of it. From the moment I start to slip on my stockings to the moment I have to remove the last bit of makeup.

My hope for you is that you also love, enjoy and fully appreciate this wonderful and unique part of you, so that your joy maybe complete.
    Last edited by Lovely Rita; 04-12-2007 at 01:47 PM.
    Hugs

Lovely Rita

The journey is about learning how to love and to do it with all our heart.

The Revolution moves forward!!!!!
    aspiring to be "part of the cure and not the disease."
    to quote Cold Play.

Becoming the person I was created to be
    not the person you expect me to be

"Girls Just Want to Have FUN!"

You don't need an excuse to Love just an opportunity!

I'm with you Rita!!! Lifes to short and getting shorter to not celebrate crossdressing!!! Its just an all around great sport.. Or hobby... Or life style choice..... Or really really fun thing to do......

Love Karren
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

I'm with you all too. I love dressing up.
    I could be a drain in your wallet, but if you enjoy it the money doesn't matter.
    JoAnn

I love to see a beautiful woman in a nice dress, but then again, I also want to wear that dress.

My Heroes Wore Nylons Lovely Rita's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Karren Hutton View Post
    I'm with you Rita!!! Lifes to short and getting shorter to not celebrate crossdressing!!! Its just an all around great sport.. Or hobby... Or life style choice..... Or really really fun thing to do......

Love Karren

Karen is one of my nylon wearing heroes. Look at the joy in her pictures. That girl has it right. Karen is Joy in motion. A beautiful motion I must say.

Thanks for posting Karen. Always great to hear from you.

Quote Originally Posted by joann07 View Post
    I'm with you all too. I love dressing up.
    I could be a drain in your wallet, but if you enjoy it the money doesn't matter.

It is Fun Fun Fun. Let's admit it. It is just plain Fun.

I guess like girls.....we just want to have fun too!!!!
    Last edited by Holly; 04-12-2007 at 08:50 PM. Reason: Merged Consecutive Posts
    Hugs

Lovely Rita

The journey is about learning how to love and to do it with all our heart.

The Revolution moves forward!!!!!
    aspiring to be "part of the cure and not the disease."
    to quote Cold Play.

Becoming the person I was created to be
    not the person you expect me to be

"Girls Just Want to Have FUN!"

You don't need an excuse to Love just an opportunity!

I guess you could say I have fun with it Rita. Why else would a 59 year old bald headed guy take all that time to become a good looking "woman", unless it was a lot of fun to do so?

Thanks for the uplift

Wow, was that a reference to my new VS bra. Oh well, inspiring words. Being femme is fun and we should be happy to celebrate.

Thanks for the thought Rita.

tiffany

Banned Read only
    Six O'Clock tonight I'll be in front of the mirror with a bag-full of makeup goodies. Mmmmm....

Celebrate it.????...I do...EVERY day.!!!
    Nikki. x

I may not fully understand, all the emotions etc., involved in CDing. But I have accepted who I am and what I do. I love being me.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I enjoy being a girl

I am with you girls. I look at other men on the street today and think to myself wow I could never have been like them not do I want to be. I love being Margot and meeting new friends like all of you here.
    to all!!!!
    Margot
    p.s. in celebration I uploaded a new avitar.

Champagne!

I liken it to a bottle of champagne. Everyday life in drab at work or uni or wherever we are is shaking it up, building up pressure. Once at home and able to dress is like popping the cork! All those lovely tasty fizzy bubbles pouring out, wonderful. Like the pressure released from the bottle all the stresses of the day melt away and you're left with a feeling of contentment. So many people don't know what they are missing!

You know this forum is responsible for me coming to terms with who I am. That being said, that guy J-- also has benefited from this as well. He is much more upbeat in his day to day life. Things do go much easier and he's better to get along with. So no more doubts in J--'s mind as he has embraced Joy's existence.

Oh, not forgetting to mention all the great people I have met here.

We can celebrate with a song

[SIZE="2"]
    Girls just wana have fun[/SIZE]

Not matter how often or how little I dress.

I try to enjoy every moment.
    Shelly

Super Moderator....How to tell your partner......Abbreviations

Bravo Rita! I for one, am grateful that you are around to be kind of a counter-balance to a lot of the angst that often gets expressed.

I also have been working on acceptance of my wonderful gift. Each time I dress, (and that's just about every day now), I feel a very deep satisfaction. Each time I learn something new, it only adds to my good vibes. The more acceptance I obtain for myself, the happier are my feelings!

I'm all for helping folks out with opinions and advise to help to solve their dilemma's. There is so much that each of us can do to help others. But, I also believe in The concept of Yin and Yang, keeps The universe in balance. And, I think that's your point! Maybe we can talk The Mods into a "Good News Section."

Right now, you get a rating of 6 garter snaps from me. That's the highest award I can give.

Peace and Love, Joanie

Amen Rita! I too am one of those that see crossdressing as a gift instead of a curse. I am blessed with experiences that my "normal" guy friends cannot even imagine.
    Phoebe

Platinum Member
    Rita i with you without crossdressing i would be stuck with "him" being CD has let me let this wonderful person in me to come out and a Wendy in my life has been a good thingy........

Quote Originally Posted by Salandra View Post
    I guess you could say I have fun with it Rita. Why else would a 59 year old bald headed guy take all that time to become a good looking "woman", unless it was a lot of fun to do so?
    59 and loving it
    GLENDA
    I FEEL LIKE A WOMAN

Ditto what Salandra and Glenda said.
    Sherrie Lynn Pall

Sometimes I make sense and that frightens me.

Please don't let me be the last post on this thread

I love every minute that I can dress. I also enjoy dressing from the time I start with my makeup till the time I have to change back. Don't really enjoy the changing back part, but we all have to do it sooner or latter. Look forward to the times I know I can, and enjoy the suprise times even more.
    Last edited by Jodi Lynn; 04-12-2007 at 06:40 PM.
    Hugs Jodi Lynn

Gold Member
    Rita girl friend good post, so why let this thing take them down a road of horror when really it can be a hoot, so enjoy the thrill of sliding on that nylon

ABSOLUTELY. There's nothing like looking fab & femme.
    Cue up : "More Than a Woman" by the BeeGee's

Rita I'm with you 100%. Whattaya say we make the third week in April (National Crossdressers Week. I'd like to go for a month, but maybe we should just start with a week. So contact your local represenative and get this on the books. WoooHoooo!!!!!!!
    keep on gurlin everyone. paula may

Rita .... Right on Girl!!!! With you all the way!

Margie

That's nice Rita. I do so appreciate what CDng has brought to my life. And I love being a part of this great community, which also includes some who like crossdressing in men's clothing and the wonderful GGs who support us.
    "I dwell in possibility."

"Say what you want and be who you are, because those who matter don't mind, and those who matter don't mind."--Dr. Seuss

"I learned long ago, never to wrestle with a pig. You get dirty, and besides, the pig likes it."
    George Bernard Shaw

Amen, Rita.

Karen Sue