Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: How Often Do You Dress?

New Member / longtime CD JamieTV's Avatar
    Sobe - I try to dress on weekends and always have something fem on during the week, panties, stockings and especially heels.

Jamie

Sobe, answers may differ depending upon how you define "Dress". For example, I personally have no interest in fully dressing or wear makeup so I never do. However, I do wear opague knee hi's everyday, pantyhose during the cold weather. and a bra almost daily when I am in the privacy of my home. If it was socially acceptable, I would wear a bra almost daily. So, why do I wear what I do? I guess it is because I find them to be comfortable.
    Ally

I wear panties every day. But I only get to really dress to the nines a couple times a year. That is not enough by the way. I am working on getting more dress time. And this fall my son should be going to collage, that should increase my dress time a lot. It will also make my wallet a lot lighter so we shall see.
    keep on gurlin everyone. paula may

Sobe

I am married and I dress 2 to 5 days per month, so from a percentage point of view, anywhere from 5 to 15%. But most of the time this in only a part of the day. My wife is accepting but not involved.

Hope this helps it is nice that you are trying to understand

Krisla

As for me I dress about 50% of the time..I work construction so its women jeans and panties,but when I get home and shower I dress as most women do someting comfortable and relaxing...Then the weekend going out I'm dressed to have a good time out clubing.

[SIZE="3"]Hi Sobe,

I dress everyday head to toe and I underdress at work always!

Jennifer [/SIZE]
    Born female intended

" Don't die with your music still in you!"

I dress a couple of times a month, sometimes a little less or more. Good luck with your relationship, it's really cool you are on the forum.

(Just FYI, My wife knows and tolerates my dressing but doesn't want to participate)
    "I always wanted to be somebody…but I should have been more specific."
    Lily Tomlin

I finally gave in and started a Flickr page for my pics, if you want to have a look....still loading haven't organized anything... https://www.flickr.com/photos/129221215@N08/

Hi Sobe. When I'm alone, which is never except during these weeks that Carol's been in town for treatments, I'm pretty much en femme all the time. But normally it's been pretty rare because my life doesn't accomodate it and I feel a bit weird being dressed in front of Carol. I don't want her to be worrying about me right now. Last weekend for one day I did wear what I have been wearing while she was gone, and she was okay with that. I'm hoping that it will be a normal thing eventually for me to be dressed more femininely at home. I think we'll need to talk about that so I can see how she feels. But first she has to get well.

Everyday pretty much I do wear something underneath my regular clothes. It keeps me in touch with that part of me that I love so deeply.
    "I dwell in possibility."

"Say what you want and be who you are, because those who matter don't mind, and those who matter don't mind."--Dr. Seuss

"I learned long ago, never to wrestle with a pig. You get dirty, and besides, the pig likes it."
    George Bernard Shaw

I spend about 3 hours a day not dressed, so I guess that comes out to about 87% of the time dressed.

Welcome to the forum, Sobe.

Karen Sue

how much?

6 nights per week, i sleep in a gown. panties 24*7. a skirt 5 nights per week, approx. the skirts are ankle length. never make up or a wig.

A California Girl Rachel Morley's Avatar
    If "dressing" is defined as fully en femme, then nowhere near as much as you might think.

I dress in girly clothes (for a guy) all the time I am not at work (sometimes more girly than at other times) and I always "underdress" no matter what, but for the "full on experience" only about 4 times a month. I didn't say once a week because sometimes it's a couple of times a week other times I might go two weeks without being en femme. Now that my wife's son is around all the time (he lives with us) I only fully dress when we go out.
    Last edited by Rachel Morley; 04-12-2007 at 08:36 PM.
    The River City Gems - Northern California's largest and most active crossdressing & transgender support group!

Senior Junior Member Lisa Renee's Avatar

Dress Daily

I live alone so. Unless I am at work I am dressed, so out of a 24 hour day I am dressed, including sleeping 15 hours a day and all weekend. I do all my shopping, and anything else in the evening and weekends enfemme.

Years ago, it was only when I got a chance. I told my SO on the third date and she accepted it, but didn't want to see it.

Since last November she has allowed me to dress anyway anytime, soooo..... I dress daily.

I haven't been out of the house yet... Well not so that others can see me anyway. There's a lot more I have to work out yet. Soon, maybe.

Different strokes for different folks.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Dressing

i wear panties and camisole everyday. i have been fully dressed occasionally on weekends. It hard to put a percentage to it right now but seems to be increasing. my Mistress Wife loves finding things for me to wear. Who knows where it will go

sissy slave jamie
    Property of Mistress Phoenix

Im in sumthin fem at least 6 days out of week at some point of the day (mostly at night) cp.

I wear some item of femme clothing most every day. I only get fully dressed and do makeup when I'm going out which happens about once a month.
    It takes a real man to wear a dress.

not as much as wisht

I would dress up everyday if I could, but I can't, so I don't. It does come in spurts, though. Sometimes I am ate up with it. Other times, I am not. Sometimes when I plan on a weekend of it, I don't find the time, or I don't feel like it. It's weird. I'd just like to have the freedom to do it whenever and if ever I felt like it. It just isn't the way it is.
    Once bitten, always smitten

Do what you feel :D

After reading all the posts here, I think it is really safe to say that it truly is "person-dependent". I don't want to speak for anyone else, but when we dress, I think it is to fill a desire to come back into balance. Each person has a different balance point.

I am married, but have been living away from my wife for over a year now (home once a month for a weekend) due to a combination of work and personal circumstances. It has only been during that year apart, that I started to really dress en femme.

For me, now, when I dress, I want to do my best to look "passable". It's probably the perfectionist and the CD sides combining. That being said, I have the freedom to dress when I want to, and I will dress daily for a few days, and then not at all for over a month.

I have even been known to grow a mustache, beard or gotee in between dressings.

Denied.

Everynight

Been doing this closet'ed for 30 yrs ...wife just moved out .....gettign a divorce....so now I am free to dress every night and sleep in nightgowns....I miss her but not the fighting and what she thought of me doing this....but I love the freedom now to dress and feel sexy

Jo

Quote Originally Posted by BarnsJo View Post
    Been doing this closet'ed for 30 yrs ...wife just moved out .....gettign a divorce....so now I am free to dress every night and sleep in nightgowns....I miss her but not the fighting and what she thought of me doing this....but I love the freedom now to dress and feel sexy

Jo
    Wow Barns, sorry to here about the divorce, but also glad that you are now able to explore and get to know yourself without the criticism.

Denied

For me it's almost every day for a few hours. On the weekend maybe a half a day. I only put on makeup on the weekends, when I have more time.
    GO RED SOX!!!

Suzie

I only have a female wardrobe, but I'm a rarity so don't panic.

From my years around other CD's I think the general pattern is that on becoming known there is a general acceleration in dressing which the majority eventually tire of and become once more occasional dressers.

With TS's of course it's a bit different... More of a vindication of the soul and expression of truth etc...

So, expect a phase known by most as 'gender euphoria' which is a bit like a kid in Toys R Us... followed by a general 'this girl everyday malarky is too much like hard work' viewpoint.

You just have to be honest in what is comfortable to you... It saves heartache in the long run.
    Der Transsexuellaußenseiter

The lovers have flown...

[SIZE="3"]VENI VIDI VICI[/SIZE]

Short Skirts & Long Legs
    Do to constraints in my life, aka Work, I only get to dress duringmy days off.
    It is something that my wife and I look forward to. It gives her the chance to make me up and try new looks...

although I must confess I would dress 24/7 if given the chance...

Quote Originally Posted by sobe1ove View Post
    GG here. I was just wondering how often everyone is dressed as a woman here. I just want to learn more about this so I know a bit of what to expect from my CD guy.

Just judging by posts on here, it seems like most of you are dresses en femme nearly constantly. Is that what usually happens? I know eveyone's different, but there are trends in this kind of thing.

Basically, it would be helpful if you told me percentages, like the percentage of time that you are crossed.

Thanks!

Sobe
    I am new to this site, but not new to crossdressing. Every day after bathing, I select my clothes from a wide range of lingerie, skirts, blouses and shoes. I may change during the day, but will be xdressed until I undress to retire for the night.

For me, my wife knows, doesn't approve, so I dress for my 1 hour commute to work, then stay dressed (no makeup, though) for about 1 hour before anyone else shows up at work. 5 days a week, 2+ hours a day... not quite enough for me, since I feel most comfortable in women's clothes and nice high heels.