Thread: A Cure?

A Cure?

Well maybe not a cure for CDing... But maybe for the dulldrums anyway.

I had been through a little slump with my relationship with my SO recently...
    Some may know...

She let me do what I wanted... Back in November...
    Well, after a couple of months... Well, lets just say she was just feeling the waters. She thought that if she let me go, I would get over it. (Fat chance!)

Well I went straight into the "pink fog", so to speak...
    (Never going out of the house, of course. I'm still closeted, after all.)
    I dressed every day and night, 24/7. My wardrobe grew a bit, needless to say.

I totally ignored her need for "SAM"! Bad move. Very bad move!

I had to let "Sam" back out. And I did...
    And it went well until later... When we were making love... All she could see was "Sandy"... Oops! She got turned off... And now I was too.

Now when she calls me, it's "Sandy can you come here..." She no longer looks at me as a "Sam". (I lost an "ol lady" but gained a buddy. Maybe that works.)
    This is bad and good... It's bad in the way that she feels that she has lost "Sam", but good that she has a new friend, "Sandy". I don't know how to explain it.

Anyway... I was feeling down in the dumps about all of this, and it dawned on me... She said that when she feels down that she would put on some makeup and that made her feel better.

I tried it... I got my prettiest dress on and did my hair and makeup! It worked! I felt sooo much better.
    In fact, I felt so much better that we are now talking more about our feelings and trying to work things out. Time will tell.

It's maybe not a cure, so to speak... But it helps......................

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Lucky you

I'm not the best at this kind of thing, but it sure seems like a good thing for you instead of a soap-opra thing.
    I'm trying to fit in.
    Mary

In time

Sounds like in time this may be good for both of you. The only cure is to be happy with who we are! It is so much better when those around us can share in out happiness. Hope things continue to go well for the both of you.

Eileen

I'm glad you are feeling a bit better - maybe I should try that. I'm feeling the same way tonight. I'm glad you two are talking and working things out. Sure is a puzzler some days for us and our loved ones.
    "I dwell in possibility."

"Say what you want and be who you are, because those who matter don't mind, and those who matter don't mind."--Dr. Seuss

"I learned long ago, never to wrestle with a pig. You get dirty, and besides, the pig likes it."
    George Bernard Shaw

aww sounds like things are progressing, even if a wee bit.

Its good yall can talk, as thats whats most important!!!

Wishin yall the best!!

Nic

So, I'm confused. Are you Sam now, or Sandy? WHen you took the plunge, did you stay? You lost me.
    Once bitten, always smitten

This is something I'm really afraid of happening. I don't find my guy attractive when he's wearing girl clothes. I have a hard time even hugging him. I dont want him to dress up a lot because then it's like I lost my boyfriend. It'd be like we're only friends then.

Although that is something I definitely wouldn't want, it may just work out for the both of you.