Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I Wear Freakin' Nail Polish

I can recall talking to a female acquaintance about attending some dressy event and I was telling her about my hatred of wearing a tie and saying to her," I'd rather wear a dress than have to wear a tie". She laughed heartily, never suspecting that I was telling the truth.

These are great! Keep 'em coming. Cross dressing is supposed to be fun.
    Fulltime girl on the inside.
    Lipstick=confidence

[SIZE=4]Holly[/SIZE]

There's always a sales clerk who will make a comment about the the shade nail polish or lipstick I buy as not being my color and it's "this is my favorite color... goes with my red dress". Or "would you like a bag", "No I'm going to wear it home"

And more than once on the corporate jet, I ended up setting next to the food and drinks, so after takeoff, I grab the food and walk up the isle "Hi I'm Karren and I'll be your flight attenednt today". "Sorry but I forgot to wear my stewardess uniform". One of my coworkers says "I've seen your legs in the change room, you would look good in a skirt". Gets a chuckle out of everyone.. I think most know of my fem tendencies and have had no negative inplications...

I've even gotten friends looking out for my girlish figure "don't eat that dohnut, it will kill your girlish figure"

Lifes more fun when you get others involved in your hobbies!!

Karren
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

Several years ago, I had a co-worker who had heard through the "grapevine" that I was a crossdresser. Whenever the two of us were alone together, he began to openly ask me questions. I always just blew it off, acting like I didn't have any idea what the heck he was talking about...Then one day, he asked me if I liked to wear lingerie. I stopped, looked him square in the eye and said, "You don't expect me to give away all my trade secrets, do ya?" I admit I was nervous, but I finally gave him a response--and the best part about it was that I neither confirmed or denied that what he'd heard about me was true.

On another occasion:

My high school class was preparing to have our 25th high school reunion. One of the girls I had gone to school with was spearheading the whole event, and I'd been communicating w/ her via e-mail quite a bit. One day, as I was sitting at the computer writing to her, my little terrier jumped up onto my lap and ran my hose. I don't know what possessed me to do it, but I ended my letter to her by saying that my dog had just run my hose and I needed to go and find another pair before I could leave the house...

She responded by telling me how hard she was laughing and saying how funny I was. I wrote her back and said, "Who's kidding...I really am wearing hose!" I then had to tell her I was a crossdresser. She had lots of questions, but overall, she thought it was way cool. She even begged me to wear a skirt to the reunion, but I politely declined her offer.
    Last edited by myMichelle; 04-16-2007 at 03:37 PM. Reason: Thought of one more...
    "poor is the man whose pleasures depend on the permission of another." Madonna "Justify My Love"

I was with a male coworker and we were headed out of the office building, when I slipped on the wet floor. We laughed and I commented, "good thing I wasn't wearing high heels."

Last week I purchased some items (two tops and a bra) at Fashion Bug in boy mode. The SA asked if I wanted gift receipts. I said, "No thank you, they're all for me."
    DonnaT

There is this cute woman who goes to church but I'm too much of a wuss to ask her out. My best friend was at church on easter sunday and saw the woman in question for the first time (I had told him about her). I sent him an email about her that afternoon and his reply was "yeah she's cute, tall and no, you wouldn't look better in the dress she had on today"

Some years back I had acted in a female role in an amateur stage production. A close friend of mine (who is British) and I were talking about the play and he said to me, "You're just a lazy transvestite." I narrowed my eyes and stared straight at him and said, "I am NOT lazy." He about fell on the floor laughing at that.
    Phoebe

This morning after I got out of the shower, I was getting dressed and noticed that the tag was still on my bra... My SO walked in just as I was pulling the tag off and said ''Doesn't a new bra feel just great?!?'' When I turned around, I had the biggest smile..... btw New ones do feel good when you first put them on, don't they....

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I wonder sometimes if people know or suspect but really I just don't care anymore Dixie
    [SIZE="2"]"Tell me why I can't where a mini 'kilt' to work?"[/SIZE][SIZE="3"][/SIZE]

Mortified? I think not!

Quote Originally Posted by Alyshia121 View Post
    but in a joking manner, he says to me, "Those're pretty harsh words comin' from a crossdresser!"

I... was... mortified...

Hmmm, you could have said something like, "Even a nice girl, can be a bi*ch, now and then."
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]