• knee length skirts

41 43.16%
  • full lenght skirts

6 6.32%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: what kind skirts do you like to wear

The sexiest girl i know Shining Star's Avatar

what kind skirts do you like to wear

what kind of skirts do you like to wear mini-mini knee length of full length
    LET THE STARS BE YOUR GUIDE

Full lenght flowing skirts, they are just so elegent.
    I would have loved to be a cd in victorian times with all those long gowns I think they are beautiful.

I like them all in their place
    Mini when I feel ****ty (I'm 60, but my legs ain't bad, especially in sheer black hose)
    Long floaty silky ones that caress my legs when I walk
    Knee length (just above) and tight enough to make walking in heels difficult

I don't go out (yet), but I get more turned on by the tight pencil skirts than the others, so that's how I voted. If anyone else is turned on by this, just put "tight skirts page" into Google. Utopia appears!

Toni

At my age and size, I should stick with knee length or maybe even the full skirts. I am afraid that the mini skirt days are over for this lil old fat girl.

Rikki

mini skirt for me i like to show my legs off , in a nice pair tights or stockings

Well Now that is a hard question to answer

That all depends on the mood I am in. I have all three types and wear which ever one fits my mood.

Donna Louise
    Life - Infinite Diversity in Infinite Combinations

crossdresser

Smile

I'm 54 y/o and I like knee length. I don't like long skirts. I don't have the legs for mini skirts.

Full length so I can wear petticoats underneath. The Victorians had the right idea;so elegant

I've always loved knee-length, or shorter, on women,
    so that's what I tend to wear.
    I love legs, so longer skirts just don't do it for me.
    At my age (57) anything too short, is risky.

Knee length skirts. They are classy in my opinion and fit a wide variety of situations.
    [SIZE=4]~ASHLEIGH~[/SIZE]
    Finis Origine Pendet (The end depends upon the beginning)

Knee lenght or mini's I don't have any full length but tried them on and didn't like.
    At my age mini's are ok as I think I have a fair set of gams and I like to show them off. LOL
    Last edited by Georgette; 02-20-2005 at 09:18 AM.
    LOVE & HUGS Georgette

Be who you want to be not what others think you should be
    On the Road to a better Place

If, God put you there, God will help you through it.

satin-sarina
    Hi there,

For me it has to be knee length, I find mini skirts leave little to the imagination, although silk mini's are lovely. I like to make people guess what I'm wearing underneath, tights or stockings? Always stockings & spendys for me Knee length skirts allow this without being ****ty. Although, I am partial to leather mini's & knee length skirts...mmmmmmmm.

Full length skirts are nice too, but I like to show my long legs off to some extent. Long flowing silky skirts are gorgeous and I love the way they caress my legs when I move.

All that said, knee length for me. Unless I'm feeling exceptionally ****ty, which happens quite often.

Love

Satin-Sarina

xxxxxxxxxxxxx

lynnegirlie
    For me it has to be pencil tight knee length skirts. The snug feel and the feeling of walking (mincing) in a tight skirt and heels feels SOOOOO feminine

Lynne

I like to wear minis and knee length.... but I voted for knee length because the option to vote for 2 wasn't there

Tamara x
    Administrator

Missing my Libra babe Sherlyn, I hope she's rocking up there with the angels
    Missing our Rianna, doesn't seem right, gone to early, hope she's partying with Sherlyn

Tristen Cox
    I don't mind long skirts if I must, but prefer to see as much thigh as possible(without showing anything else accidentally)

I still think I have the legs for mini's even at my age,53, but knee length is a much more appropriate length and style for me really.

Love,
    Chrissie

Mini's

Quote Originally Posted by tristen
    I don't mind long skirts if I must, but prefer to see as much thigh as possible(without showing anything else accidentally)
    I just had to comment on your post, last night when I was still in my mini my so told me to cross my legs or change as I was showing a little too much. LOL
    I can't help it I have to say something.
    LOVE & HUGS Georgette

Be who you want to be not what others think you should be
    On the Road to a better Place

If, God put you there, God will help you through it.

I prefer a just-above-the-knee length skirt.
    “I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.”
    Marilyn Monroe

I'm a below the knee length, kind of gal... my legs are not a great asset. Love my broomstick skirts the best!!! Long, full and flowing is so glam... for those dressier occasions!
    [size=3]---Jen--------- [/size][size=1]*[/size]

I voted knee length from the options, but I like a couple of inches above the knee best, minis are great when I'm in the mood to show thigh.

Linda.

Mini skirts, without a doubt. I'm really only happy with my legs en femme, and so mini skirts make me feel the best.

My butt ain't bad, either.

But I like either above the knee or at the knee. Below the knee skirts are hard to walk in, and they make it obvious I don't have hips.

Ji

I like minis and long length But my favourite has to be the long length with a full button up front as in photo
    love Anita xx
    Attached Images Attached Images

Lynne Girlie, I'm with you all the way. Have you found the tight skirts page yet? But dare you wear one on the streets?
    It's one of my fantasies to be dressed in a corset, stockings, suspenders, 5" heels strapped on, full make-up and wig, with a short cape, just long enough to cover my hands tied behind my back, but showing an ultra tight knee length skirt, and being left to walk the full length of a busy high street on a Saturday afternoon. Out come the goose bumps!

Toni

Platinum Member
    i love short skits i have a few knee lenth or a little longer but short is the best.......

I can't vote. There is no "all of the above" option.

I like to wear the skirt that fits my outfit, my mood and the weather.