• knee length skirts

41 43.16%
  • full lenght skirts

6 6.32%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: what kind skirts do you like to wear

girlieskirt

My favorite

I prefer miniskirt..with stockings...that is the most femenine clothes for me....are the best....

Maid-Michael
    full length, but with a nice long side split to show off stockings

Smile length

Just above the knee for me.

length

well mini for me, but i do like long with a big split up the side
    or a split up each side

Long

the longer the better for me. As you know i never like to show any leg what so ever

I like knee length ones - just have to remember to cross my legs. Did I just say that? Oh well. It would be interesting to try the other styles - summer is coming....
    XOXO,

Racheal

Have to vote for the miniskirt - love the look of a stocking top peaking from under

You **** Krissie!
    But ain't it great to be really ****ty sometimes? Bet you daren't go out with your stocking tops on display though!

Toni

Amelie
    I like a skirt that is above the knee in the front, but goes longer in the back, below the knee.

I love to wear short skirts. Nothing below my knees. I do wear longer ones, but I prefer them to be just above the knee. On sexier moments I like them to be about mid-thigh.

I love mini's but I usually don't wear them in public as they do tend to draw too much attention. If I am going to a TG/TS outting I will wear a short skirt, but usually not out in public, like a mall or restaurant. And a point! watch out for "packs" of teeenage girls, a pack = 2 or more! They will out you in a second!!!! I have various lengths from ankel to well.... "happy land." At home wear what you want, but when you go our and if you want to "blend-in" don't over do.
    Virginia

Quote Originally Posted by Shining Star
    what kind of skirts do you like to wear mini-mini knee length of full length
    Well, my *favorite* type of skirt would be the knee length pencil skirt. As someone else already pointed out, the feeling of mincing about in a pencil skirt and heels is definitely one I enjoy thoroughly.

We all know mini skirts are the hottest thing in town, just the right length

Micro skirts seem a little gross though. I mean... At that point... You might as well wear a simple belt...
    Last edited by Nyx; 02-21-2005 at 03:49 PM.

I like to wear an appropriate mini....just feels more sexy and feminine especially with a nice pair of strappy heels..I also like the long skirts with a fairly high leg slit. It just looks so seductive when crossing one's legs or walking. Micro-mini's seem too displayed and simply attract more attention than I would ever want in public.

i like a pencil cut mini leather or pvc my all time favorites flawnt it if you got it

Place is full of perves I tell you!!

OMG!

You all wear skirts!

I thought this was the shoe fetish forum!

But if I HAD to. I mean if you MADE me....(make me, make me) ...It would be short. Probably. But only in private. In public I wouldn't want to draw attention to myself so I'd probably just wear my ballerina outfit.

[I went to Sainsbury's in it and passed no problem actuaaaarrrly!]

Quote Originally Posted by Nina
    the longer the better for me. As you know i never like to show any leg what so ever
    Hi, I'm Nina and I'm President of Liar's Anonymous...

Ji

I prefer skirts over dresses. My favorite type of skirt is a wrap-skirt, just above the knee. The wrap skirts fit better, since the wrap adjusts for any size discrepancies. Also, when seated, the wrap skirts open easily, making them more comfortable and yielding easy access under the skirt when needed, while still allowing hte skirt to hang naturally and look attractive.

I have a couple wrap skirts that are reversible - they have buttons on both sides, and different colors & patterns on each side. Adds versatility to your wardrobe.

Yes - wrap skirts. They're my choice of outerwear. And a nice short-sleeve pull-over top. Wearing a striped blue knit pull-over top w/ a khaki wrap-skirt now...
    Last edited by RhondaLynn; 02-22-2005 at 12:47 AM.

I voted "Knee Length", but that's not quite right.

Usually slightly above-the-knee, my legs are my best feature (this seems to be true of most of us long-in-the-tooth CDs). But not too short, or I would just look ridiculous at my age!

I would like a full-length skirt for certain "looks". The Villager sort of thing. Knee-length or slightly below-the-knee can be becoming, depending on the ensemble (such as a "tea dress").
    Last edited by Rachel Ann; 02-23-2005 at 05:14 PM.
    In another time's forgotten space
    Your eyes looked through your mother's face
    Wildflower seed and sand and stone
    May the four winds blow you safely home
    - Robert Hunter

Mini is me

I voted mini. I don't get to dress very often because I'm in the closet. But when I do, I like to go out (very discreetly) and I think I have nice legs to show. I've been told I have nice sexy legs. So I like to show them off when I can.
    Feel The Passion!!