Thread: A new addiction

Janice Ann

A new addiction

I had my first professional pedicue at a Drs office after they examined my feet for diabetes-- I now paint my toe nails and just purchased a cute pair of open toed sandals , another thing I should have done years ago, Be fun this summer at our cd barbeques. Anyone else== do it ? Janice

Have not gone through with one........... Always thought about it...............
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Love them

Here is my newest color for spring
    Last edited by Staci G; 05-01-2007 at 09:45 AM.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]You unlock this door with the key of imagination. Beyond it is another dimension: a dimension of sound, a dimension of sight, a dimension of mind. You're moving into a land of both shadow and substance, of things and ideas. You've just crossed over into... the Girly Zone.
    [url]http://www.facebook.com/Staci Grace

Not really..... So what other addictions do you have? ("A New Addiction"). Hmmmm?

Love Karren
    Last edited by Karren H; 04-16-2007 at 02:06 PM.
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

Girl in disguise Emily Ann Brown's Avatar
    My toenails have stayed painted since last September non stop.

Emily Ann

Smile A Possibility

[SIZE="4"]I have thought about doing it.

Gennee
    [/SIZE]

I'm getting better with age. I may have started late, but better late than never!

"Don't let anyone define who you are".

I'm wishing to be her SANDRA MICHELLE's Avatar

a new addiction

Yes I too have this addiction if you want to call it that. My toenails are always painted and I love my high heeled sandals, have at least 20 pairs. I have to be careful since the kids drop by un- announced all the time so I almost always have a pair of socks handy.

Senior Age Member sissystephanie's Avatar

Not an Addiction!

I get a pedicure and a manicure every two weeks. Both toes and fingers are painted, but not the same color. Pink finger nails and usually bright red toes. It is not an addiction with me, it is just the feminine thing to do! I wear open toe sandals most of the time when the weather is warm because I like to show off my pretty toes. BTW, since I am a Diabetic my doctor always examines my feet. He always comments on my "pretty" toes.

Sissy

More Girl than man

I do mine every once in a while myself. I'll use the same color on all fingers and toes. A girl has to match, you know.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by Emily Ann Brown View Post

Emily Ann
    for me two year 6 months 5 days
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

On Cloud 9, or is it 10? ErikaLeigh's Avatar
    August 06, the polish went on, and the hair came off the legs. Been that way ever since, and dont plan on changing.
    Erika Leigh

Wow! Amazing, I just did my toes for the first time this weekend, and now I am stuck figuring out how I can never go back to un-polished toenails, hehe. I love it, and am fully addicted on my 1st go at it.

Unforfunately a bad Nair experience really screwed up my legs yesterday, I still have a steady, red skin-burn.

Jen

Aspiring Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Jennifer_G_2 View Post
    Wow! Amazing, I just did my toes for the first time this weekend, and now I am stuck figuring out how I can never go back to un-polished toenails, hehe. I love it, and am fully addicted on my 1st go at it.
    Looks like I'm not alone. I was sold on painted toenails the first time. I don't see myself ever going back. I have since discovered some cool cool colors.

My favorite is the color changing polish. That's right, it changes color based on the temp. Best of all the color change can be drastic. ie clear to black, blue to red, white to purple, you get the idea.

I also liked neon green and dark blue.

Most elaborate is blue with gold french tips separated by a thin white line. Only done that once though cause that stuff tends to cost.

Not that you all needed to know my color preference, but I still have many colors I'd like to try.
    Women who wear pants and skirts are shocked, just shocked a husband would do the same thing.

pretty toes

Quote Originally Posted by Janice Ann View Post
    I had my first professional pedicue at a Drs office after they examined my feet for diabetes-- I now paint my toe nails and just purchased a cute pair of open toed sandals , another thing I should have done years ago, Be fun this summer at our cd barbeques. Anyone else== do it ? Janice
    painted mine some time back, left on for quite a while, dont know what happened but the nails on my big toes, started to fall off, might of been bad polish, since then have stayed away from doing it again, sure caused a lot of pain, Charolette

Acrylic fill in every 2 weeks, pedicure every other time. Clear on the nails, pink on toenails to go with my pink strappy sandals. I also like wearing hot pants shorts when I wear the sandals. I have a few that go nicely with pink. I guess I am not very conservative all the time. lol

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by Emily Ann Brown View Post

Emily Ann

My toenails have been painted for a few years, even before I was a TG/CD. I've even gotten compliments about them, too. I can never have enough panties. I'll never wear male underwear again.

Gennee
    I'm getting better with age. I may have started late, but better late than never!

"Don't let anyone define who you are".