Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 360 Vision a television show

360 Vision a television show

well were do i begin , i was contacted by this Christian type television show they want to interview me for the show. everything about my life and how being a ts within the church and my past as Paul my cross dressing , this last week i have been on the phone for 6 hours now and they want to interview my doc , shrink my boss , friends who knew me as Paul how they feel about Marissa now. and they are coming Wednesday to shoot , and i have nothing to wear and my hair need major work *what is a girl to do * and the camera adds 10 pounds ...
    i hope this turns out to be a good and positive thing as i don't want to let down my brothers and sisters .... nothing like presser for the good of the cause
    so i need your advice .........
    i need three outfits
    one for out side the harbor front .. i am thinking jeans swatter "it's cold out there"
    an outfit for the interview .... will my jeans do ?
    and one for a mock group meeting
    so help me out girls

there is no turning back now oh *and a few pairs of clean panties*

here is the link ;- http://www.visiontv.ca/Programs/curr...fairs_360.html
    hope this helps
    air date is may 23
    Last edited by MJ; 04-20-2007 at 09:22 AM.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Relax girl, you are going to do fine. Jeans and a sweater should do fine for an out door interview. Be sure to wear clean underwear in case you get run over during the interview. Please let us know how it goes and if it will be on US television.
    It takes a real man to wear a dress.

Tv Tv

OMG! Marissa I admire you so much for having the guts to do this. Should be interesting. I am sure you will do well and represent us and yourself in a good light. You would look pretty in most any outfit. Myself i would not wear jeans twice. Black slacks would work out nicely--plus your best sweater.

All the best--in any case. I have complete confidence in you.

Jennifer

Thumbs up you will do GREAT !

MJ , Honey you will be wonderful and remember to use that lovely smile too.

p.s Wear black ,it is slimming! hugs your NY sister ,Wendi D

thank you i am nervous i forgot to mention there is going to be a cross dresser who also goes to the church Lisa will be interviewed as well so you have the cd'r and the ts , as i have said before the church is very CD friendly *hey they let me in * this will be a very interesting show .. all for the love of what we do, and or our path in life
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Smile A star is born!

That is so exciting! I'm sooo glad that I peeked in here tonight and read your thread.

We need details, girl! When will it be aired? Will it be on TBN or what?

As far as to what to wear.... I say it's TIME TO SHOP! TeeHeeHee...
    You really need to dress for the weather. You're a wonderful person and I think that you will do just fine.

Gee..... I'm so thrilled, I don't know what else to say. I'm sure that you will represent everyone well.
    and more

~~ Sandy ~~
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Don't worry you will do great!

I would wear jeans for the outdoor shot. But for the interview, a nice dress, or skirt top combo, hey its what we are all about.

Good luck!

Hugs.

SandyR
    Real Men can Cook in Heels...

MJ

I feel honored that you told us all about what you are doing. I know you will do a wonderful job for you and everyone.

Best of luck,

susie bear

M J, this is terribly exciting and I'm sure you will do fine. As far as what to wear I am not the one to answer that, still learning. Please keep us informed and let us know what channel and when this will be on.
    [SIZE="4"][/SIZE][SIZE="4"][/SIZE]Love Dawn

I went to find the "softer side of Sears" and I can't find my way back

under presser my voice drops , remember keep it high girl think sher *the singer * lol i can do this. and i will find out the networks they broadcast with and post them when i get the information
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Damn I have to get over to this side of the forum more often

Marissa this is just great
    See it starting to come together for you
    I can see it now
    "A star is born"
    My just be yourself you'll do just fine
    I'm so happy for you
    BTW black is very slimming
    I just don't have fun -- I make the fun

Life's too short........Enjoy every day

MJ do talk with Mel/Melanie R fist. She has experience with this sort of thing. I'd be careful they don't bend the truth by omitting things in your interview. Other than that can I have your autograph?

Congratulations!! You will do very well. THANKS for representing us!

So cool MJ. I have the utmost confidence in you. Go for it. Sal
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

aww thanks everyone tomorrow is the big day and i'm getting nervous don't think i will sleep tonite should ba fun day
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Thumbs up

MJ, Way to go !!!!!
    I'm sure you'll represent in the best way possible. Looking at your pics, you're already very pretty, so don't worry about that.
    When I had to do a presentation for a claas in college, I was nervous as hell!!
    a friend suggested that I practice videotape my presentation to see what mistakes I could detect. WOW, did that help a ton. Give that a shot if you can. It's like a free practice run.
    Best of luck to you hon.
    Let us know when it is to air.
    Love, Beth
    Oh, how I wish....

I have this sneekey feeling you'll do just fine. I'm pullin for ya all the way. I think all of your internet sista's are.
    keep on gurlin everyone. paula may

Smile

Relax MJ. Just be yourself. You have no problem talking to anyone, anytime at the church, and that is where you will be. Just remember all your friends believe in you.
    Relax, have fun and enjoy yourself.

Best wishes, DW.

P.S. I will want an autograph too.

Quote Originally Posted by DW View Post
    Relax MJ. Just be yourself. You have no problem talking to anyone, anytime at the church, and that is where you will be. Just remember all your friends believe in you.
    Relax, have fun and enjoy yourself.

Best wishes, DW.

P.S. I will want an autograph too.
    they want me to do some mock work on the church streaming computer in drab LOL it will never work again , i guess they want to see both sides of mj

You have no problem talking to anyone, anytime at the church, and that is where you will be

hey you saying i have a big mouth
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I'm just saying you enjoy being who you are and like to meet new people.

I am out of town, but if you need any help, call my cell number.

good luck Merissa :-)

You're gonna do great!
    Comfortable in my own skin.

"Never underestimate the power of human stupidity, and never cease to be amazed by it!" Lazarus Long

Since I have done several documentaries on national television my only advice is to be true to yourself and give the facts. Be yourself and let the producer and director know that you are in control of the content. You will do well.
    I love being "gender gifted"! www.pmpub.com

hi girls
    Wow what can i say today was my turn to step up to the camera boy was i nervous but got over my shyness real quick the crew were very cool and treated me with the up most respect i was interviewed and then we went out for lunch and had a blast the crew wanted to know some of the funny things that have happened to me as well as the bad stuff , after lunch we went out walking around the crew was taking shots of me out side the problem was i had my heels on and god did they hurt after awhile i forgot i was wearing a microphone and one lady said they must hurt and i said in my guy voice " your telling me " LOL the sound guy was laughing so hard and they got it on film , then they wanted me to take my makeup off as i would after a long day and they filmed me taking it off and my cloths and changing in to drab mode i mean i got close to naked here my jacket then my top and my bra forms and my waste clincher and then in to my tee shirt and jeans both sides of mj omg and then it was change back to mj for a meeting at night with Lisa and Michelle myself and Janet the producer it was a very good meeting i must confess i did break down and cry but i also got Janet crying as well , it was a very touching interview i hope it makes it to air tomorrow is Lisa turn she is doing the makeup at the start and after lunch i am meeting them to go shopping i am going to love this part i just wish it could be a hour long show but i just hope they can to this justice
    10 hours to day shooting , and the same tomorrow i have pictures i shall if i can post them somewere
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I find you to be an inspiration - not specifically in relation to CD/TG issues, but as an example of someone who is proud of who they are, and is willing to educate the rest of the world. Thank you.