Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What makes you feel the best when out en femme

What makes you feel the best when out en femme

Dressing means something a little different to each of us. What are the things that mean the most to you when out en femme??

In my case, the feeling of the clothes especially when wearing a skirt, and just the feeling of stepping out of your everyday personna, into one without the weight of your day to day cares creats the exhiliration associated with going out.. Chatting and dancing and just being your "other self" are just a few of the activities that make it all worth while..

What are the things that do it for you?

Gina

MFStoo - I only dress at home, but I imagine that what would make me feel best when out are the same as those that make me feel best at home: high heels, nylons, and long fingernails.
    Talon

panties

Quote Originally Posted by MFStoo View Post
    Dressing means something a little different to each of us. What are the things that mean the most to you when out en femme??

In my case, the feeling of the clothes especially when wearing a skirt, and just the feeling of stepping out of your everyday personna, into one without the weight of your day to day cares creats the exhiliration associated with going out.. Chatting and dancing and just being your "other self" are just a few of the activities that make it all worth while..

Gina
    99.9% of the time im in my pretty panties, all styles and colors and do not give it a thought, it just feels so natural, some day it will be more of the complete girl in me, Charolette

Its not any one thing................. its everything...

Karren
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

Everything

Karren is right, she ALWAYs hits the nail right on the head. & Trina - Karren is a Treasure
    Fulfilling a Lifetime Dream of Living as a Woman in My Adult Years. Ten Years Living 24/7 as a Mature Lady

My Love of Cat's Eye Frames, Bangles, Red Lipstick, Nails, & Cheeks, Comes From My Mother - An Irish Beauty

I'm Always Rainbow Proud

I couldn't agree more with Karren. She hit the bullseye.
    I love to slip on pantyhose, a skirt, and a pair of heels and hear that click clack when I walk.
    I love it when my skirt rubs against my legs and flairs out when I walk.
    There's just too many things for me to describe that make me feel great.
    JoAnn

I love to see a beautiful woman in a nice dress, but then again, I also want to wear that dress.

I love every sensation of feeling femmy clothing on my body from head to toe. But the ultimate for me is feeling the edge seam of my hi cut panties gently caressing by backside when I move. That keeps me in a state of mild arousal!

I never have been out but it must be an incredible sensation
    to feel free and feel the way I am in side

I suppose it's the feeling of adopting a new identity, one which seems more outgoing than my usual reserved self. Also, I think I look better en femme because of the slew of options available to me. As a guy, it's either a suit or jeans and a shirt. Maybe shorts now and then. But women have a TON of options to enhance or otherwise change their appearance. To me, that's way fun. I also feel sexier en femme sometimes. Strange.

Quote Originally Posted by MFStoo View Post

Gina
    I dress and drive to a public phone by the hwy. I stand there in my short dress and heels because I LOVE getting whistled at when men drive by! Crazy, huh?

Content and Happy
    Living every day being who I am. No hidding and no worries if I'm going to get caught. I caught myself a long time ago.

Lanore

I just love being out as a woman, the feel of hose rubbing on the legs, the feel of my bra across the back, the taste of lipstick. The feeling is wonderful. I would stay 24/7 if possible.

The feeling of the clothes, and the looks and comments from men:shocked:
    [SIZE="2"]"Tell me why I can't where a mini 'kilt' to work?"[/SIZE][SIZE="3"][/SIZE]

I have been out in casual fem and dress/skirt. I have to admit that I love being out in a dress or skirt, stockings, and heels, more than in casual fem. There is something about walking while feeling your stocking legs rub against each other and your sliky slip/skirt/dress also rubbing agains your legs. Then too the feel I get while driving and looking down at my stocking legs. The only thing I don't like is getting into my SUV wearing a tight skirt. Be surpised how difficult that can be. LOL

Wink Lipstick and Thongs

The two things that make me feel so right! Wearing lipstick and having my lips look sexy. And being dressed in hip hugging styles of jeans or skirts with bare midriff and my thong showing in back. Makes me feel so HOT! willow

The thing I love the most are:

- High heels-I just love the way high heels make us move our hips

- Lingerie-I love to feel a bra, specially with breastforms, and tiny panties (the ones I love the most are strings)

Girl in disguise Emily Ann Brown's Avatar

Karren missed it this time....SORRY

While EVERYTHING about being out as a woman is awesome, the one thing I wouldn't trade above all is the being me and nobody cares one lick !

Emily Ann
    Living with a heel in each world.

A few thoughts

Well it isnt any ONE thing but.... Among my favs are....

Lipstick!

The smell of my perfume

Long nails

The sound a pair of heels makes as you stride purposefully in them

The femme way I hold my hands

Panties and hose!

Cascading blonde hair

A flowing skirt

Yummy!

Assuming the pure joy of being gurly is a given, it depends on the context I guess. Being treated normally is a shop or restaurant or whatever without any fuss one way or another is always a boost. If I'm clubbing, a pat on the butt is nice.

Banned Read only
    Hi,

It goes without saying all things femme are just the best, but what stands out for me as a favourite is being addressed in the feminine (miss, ma'am etc). It just validates the whole reason why I CD.

Hugs and kisses,

EmmaJ.

Andrea hit it on the

head for me I am usually in flats when out shopping but once in a while in heels and I love the sound and the feel of nylons on my legs

Quote Originally Posted by Andreamfor View Post
    I suppose it's the feeling of adopting a new identity, one which seems more outgoing than my usual reserved self. Also, I think I look better en femme because of the slew of options available to me. As a guy, it's either a suit or jeans and a shirt. Maybe shorts now and then. But women have a TON of options to enhance or otherwise change their appearance. To me, that's way fun. I also feel sexier en femme sometimes. Strange.

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by Karren Hutton View Post

Karren
    i couldn't have said it better myself .

Transgender HouseWife Toni Shelton's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Karren Hutton View Post

Karren

Karren, you said it best. Also one more thing, Shopping...
    [SIZE="3"][SIZE="4"]Toni Shelton[/SIZE][/SIZE]

tonishelton56@yahoo.com

[SIZE="2"]My Mothers first Daughter[/SIZE]

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

My New Avatar is my New Years Picture, I hope you like.

high heels either shoes or boots must be at least 3'' high, pantyhose,and a short skirt or hot pants.

[SIZE="4"][/SIZE]For me it is wearing my bra ,pantys and tights wgich is a must.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC][SIZE="3"][/SIZE]Fancy Nancy