Thread: Smell nice after showers,

Smell nice after showers,

Just finished taking a shower and was using some of the wifes different soaps and nice smelling and soft feeling rinses, I had this strange feeling come over me, I was standing there and had this sudden urge wanting to make love to a male, after drying off and getting dressed in a pair of ladies shorts and nice top, my pink flowered panties and matching bra, the feeling was still there,(had to take an other shower cold water ) has this ever happened too you gals, and do any of you use any of the S O,s sweet smelling rinses,? Charolette smelling pretty

No.....

I use wife's soap and I love the smell, but do I want a man?? As written above NO!!

I cant see that in any situation.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]You unlock this door with the key of imagination. Beyond it is another dimension: a dimension of sound, a dimension of sight, a dimension of mind. You're moving into a land of both shadow and substance, of things and ideas. You've just crossed over into... the Girly Zone.
    [url]http://www.facebook.com/Staci Grace

I happens to me now and then. Sometimes it after bathing in a sweet floral or herbal fragrance or going though a weight loss. Something about it makes me feel petite and fem all over and the fantasies start to set in. Being held and kissed in a man's arms. I am sure it's mostly a curiosity thing. Wanting to know what it's like to be the lady in a relationship.

Smooth Skin

I love the feeling of my body after a shower. With lotians applied my skin feels so smmoth and my body feels so refreshed. it is the best feeling in the world, so sensual and vibrant. & Trina - I Love to Shower
    ( take a bath that is )
    Fulfilling a Lifetime Dream of Living as a Woman in My Adult Years. Ten Years Living 24/7 as a Mature Lady

My Love of Cat's Eye Frames, Bangles, Red Lipstick, Nails, & Cheeks, Comes From My Mother - An Irish Beauty

I'm Always Rainbow Proud

When I am preparing for a date I am extremely careful about how I fragrance myself. Beside using nice femmy perfumed soap in the shower, I do a complete neck to ankle shave with a femmy three bladed shower razor, then lotion all over after with Clinique products when I get out of the tub. I use femmy underarm deodorant. After I shave my face I use Clinique no odor aftershave. I spray Chanel No. 5 into my panties front and rear before putting them on. I also spray behind the ears, letting some get onto my long hair, and spray my wrists, then rub them together. All the while I am thiking about the date I am preparing for, and getting excited and a little aroused each step along the way. I prepare the same if the date is a guy, fem, or another CD. I like my dates to also have perfummy aromas. I believe that grooming as I believe fems do puts me in a very femmy frame of mind, which for me is a major part of CDing. I rarely just toss a few femmy things on, I like the preparation stage a lot, and it is part of my routine.

Chanel #5and panties

Quote Originally Posted by Joyciecd View Post
    When I am preparing for a date I am extremely careful about how I fragrance myself. Beside using nice femmy perfumed soap in the shower, I do a complete neck to ankle shave with a femmy three bladed shower razor, then lotion all over after with Clinique products when I get out of the tub. I use femmy underarm deodorant. After I shave my face I use Clinique no odor aftershave. I spray Chanel No. 5 into my panties front and rear before putting them on. I also spray behind the ears, letting some get onto my long hair, and spray my wrists, then rub them together. All the while I am thiking about the date I am preparing for, and getting excited and a little aroused each step along the way. I prepare the same if the date is a guy, fem, or another CD. I like my dates to also have perfummy aromas. I believe that grooming as I believe fems do puts me in a very femmy frame of mind, which for me is a major part of CDing. I rarely just toss a few femmy things on, I like the preparation stage a lot, and it is part of my routine.
    I never thought about spritzing the front and back of my panties, with #5 but it sure can help if you have an unfortunate (wind breaker )are the aroma thanks for the tip Charolette

Charlotte, that is not why I perfume my panties. My dates like to remove them and usually have their faces in close proximity, and they always comment favorably about the scent in the panties and the residual that is on my body after the panties are removed. Chanel is such a pleasant perfume without being overpowering. Mine is given to me by one of my dates as a "good girl" gift when I date him, along with other gifts. Last time I dated him after he took me to lunch he gave me a spray bottle, and took me to a jewelry store and got me a ruby ring for my left pinky (my birthstone). Then we went to my apartment where he enjoyed my #5 scent some more!

Quote Originally Posted by Joyciecd View Post
    Charlotte, that is not why I perfume my panties. My dates like to remove them and usually have their faces in close proximity, and they always comment favorably about the scent in the panties and the residual that is on my body after the panties are removed. Chanel is such a pleasant perfume without being overpowering. Mine is given to me by one of my dates as a "good girl" gift when I date him, along with other gifts. Last time I dated him after he took me to lunch he gave me a spray bottle, and took me to a jewelry store and got me a ruby ring for my left pinky (my birthstone). Then we went to my apartment where he enjoyed my #5 scent some more!
    How lucky you are to have a date that likes to buy you things, I take it that you are a lady and hes the gentleman in the relation,, I did have a friend many years ago that was very hip for his age and we did try a few positions and I was in my nice panties and bra, he has since passed on so I have not experimented again, do think about it though, anyways have fun and keep on dressen Charolette

I'm wishing to be her SANDRA MICHELLE's Avatar

smell nice after showers

I use bath soaps all the time but never got any urge to be with a man, to each there own I guess. It just feels good to be clean and to smell fresh but it's for my wife to enjoy.

I actually have my own "sweet" smelling shampoo, body wash and bubble bath.

I can't find the Herbal Essences Fruit Fusions Blackberry/Avocado/Mango scent anymore... They had matching shampoo's and conditioners.
    So it's time to find something new that matches my Olay age defying body wash now.

Life is always an adventure, isn't it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by marie354 View Post
    I actually have my own "sweet" smelling shampoo, body wash and bubble bath.

I can't find the Herbal Essences Fruit Fusions Blackberry/Avocado/Mango scent anymore... They had matching shampoo's and conditioners.
    So it's time to find something new that matches my Olay age defying body wash now.

Life is always an adventure, isn't it.
    The S O has some thickning shampoo and its got on my body, I guess thats why Im gaining weight Charolette

I use the wifes perfume a lot, but I have NO WANT FOR A MAN!!! The perfume she has is not the cheap stuff. Lancome and Dioar, so it's the good stuff, but I still don't want a man....BJ

Lost In Victoria'sSecret TGKrissyCD's Avatar

The ultimate

Its odd, as a male I love a shower, but as a fem its a bath. Simply divine to take a long luxurious soak in a tub of perfumed bubble bath salts. Especailly if ones bod and legs are silky smooth. After the bath and drying off its into something very fem and silky smooth. I do love to indulge at this time by applying some perfume. An aside, so I have indulged myself with a perfume, now its time to return to the drab world - how to remove the traces of the perfume. I have tried numerous solutions and found that a fabric softner like Downy works wonders.

Hmmm... NO is my answer. Sorry girl, when I use my wife's body soap...I feel like making love to her(a woman) not a dude. I think nuff said on this topic. Who agrees with me?

psion128

I think, Charolette, that I would make a slight distinction between your phrase, "make love to a male", and being made love to by a man. Essentially, you want to be pretty, attractive and desirable. It seems to me that this would be perfectly normal for a lady.
    I find that, as a man, I have no interest in men finding me attractive; even if that may be flattering. As a woman, I find the concept of a man being attracted to me intriguing.
    Elsewhere in this forum there is one of those discussions on terminology. I find the categorizations for persons in our position inadequate, and possibly even offensive. The term 'transvestite' was, as far as I know, invented by a psychologist or psychiatrist to identify what was thought the be deviant and pathological behaviour. We are each different, and the attempt to pigeon-hole a person may be misleading. The same may be said for sexual preferences. Your arousal at the idea of being attractive to a man may simply be a step in your own development as a woman, and a natural step. You may never act upon it, but it is something inside you and should be examine openly without shame or fear.

Love

Minerva

My wife an I , heck the boys also use Body Wash. I cant stand the the smell of masculine deodrants , an I us oils VS perfumes because the smells make me choke.
    as for the second question , I think the male body is ugly, (maybe thats why I like to dressup )
    so I guess I wouldnt be atracted to another male,
    AN IT HARM NONE DO WHAT YE WILL
    http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm...ndid=124865919
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Bronx, NY, USA, Earth, The Solar System, The Galaxy, The Universe
    Quote Originally Posted by marie354 View Post
    I used to use that one too. I've found their new "None of your Frizziness" pair to smell nice -- like mandarine oranges.

I can be bothered by non-natural scents, but do like some of the more natural ones. I've been using Zum Bar goat's milk soaps. (http://www.indigowild.com/) They have some "pretty" scents, like lavender and some more androgynous ones like sandalwood citrus. The latter is what I use. They're very strong smelling, and a tad expensive. What I do to make them last longer is put them in my drawers for a while. They dry out and the drawers smell nice. I've even taken off my boots after a long night's dancing and only smelt sandalwood, instead of foot-stink. Then, when I do use them in the shower, I kind of graft a bar onto a bar of unscented oatmeal soap. That way, I get the scent, but it's not overpowering, and the expensive stuff doesn't just dwindle away in no time.

A California Girl Rachel Morley's Avatar
    I use my wife's sweet feminine smelling shower gel too but I can't say that afterwards it makes me want to have sex with men, because it doesn't. Sorry.
    The River City Gems - Northern California's largest and most active crossdressing & transgender support group!

Quote Originally Posted by SANDRA MICHELLE View Post
    I use bath soaps all the time but never got any urge to be with a man, to each there own I guess. It just feels good to be clean and to smell fresh but it's for my wife to enjoy.
    I never feel that way, I mean, I don't want to be with anyone but someone just as feminine. I agree, it feels good to be clean and fresh and I do it often.
    Just Be Yourself

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

If you like oldies radio, check out http://www.thehop-radio.com and hear me LIVE ! Play lots of free games or join our shoutbox chat while you listen too!