Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Told to stop CD and getting evermore Depressed.

GG trying to get answers
    Have her come to this forum. I couldn't be all that my ex-husband needed me to be in his cross dressing. I'm learning a lot here and find myself saying, "It all sounds so easy now. Why did it seem like such a big deal then?".

Oh yeah, I wouldn't wear my clothes again if he had worn them. I don't understand it, but that's the way I felt.
    Trying to understand it all

think hard about your future !!

I think you should think very hard about getting married to this lady!!
    '' Responsibility is easy to attain ,but hard to maintain ''
    You are a cross dresser and if you try to stop it is doomed to failure and deception and misery for both of you !!
    I also think at 19 years old you are very young to think of such a serious commitment ,there is no rush to get married ,divorce is sure to follow if this goes through .
    Try to meet someone who will accept you for what you are and not be forced to be someone that you are not .
    You will end up hating her for not letting you be what you want to be !!

Lots of love ,

''Nishababe''

Smile talk and decide whats in your heart

if she has problems with it now she will always have problems with your cding. only hope if you really think she is the one is to sit down with her and tell her all your cd feelings and if she is not happy then i'm afraid you may have to let her go as your feelings will never go away so you could have an unhappy life especially if you get married and have children. saying thats ok is one thing but living with a cd is another good luck
    OFF TO GET MY NIGHTDRESS ON

Women that accept CDing do exist. I suggest finding another gf. She apparently is NOT comfortable with your lifestyle. So, bump her and look else where. That is just my 2 cents. Sorry if it sounds harsh but that is my 2 cents.

psion128