Thread: I got caught? Sort of..

I got caught? Sort of..

So here goes, I special ordered a corset from Fredericks and had it sent so it would show up when I had a day off well some weird thing happened with the website and said site error but didn't tell me if the order went through so I emailed the customer service department and they seem to take forever to get back. Well today I had a buisness meeting that would take all day so my sister whom I bought a house with and really never got around to telling her about my fun loving habit got home first well low and behold the package shipped. The first words I heard as I walked in the door was "hey perv you got a box from Fredericks there, what that all about?' I avoided the question wandered around the house not knowing what to do felt like I was going to puke or cry,heartbeating a mile a minute. She didn't ask twice but there was no way to avoid that box sitting there forever and I could not make up any story as to why a box with my name and address isn't mine. So I asked if she told anybody else that thie said package had shown up she said no I took a deep breath and told her that I've been wearing panties since I was 13 she thought I was joking at first I told her I wasn't and told her how I used to wear mom's panties and she had a good laugh (my mom is very protective of her underwear and only buys matching sets from Victoria Secrets it's like a hobbie of sorts), an akward silence occured and I asked if she felt weirded out by it she said no I told her I did because it something I've been keeping a secret for 20 years now i felt weird and good. She then confided in me an akward situation that happened to her recently involving a guy she met online and everything seemed to go back to normal. The reason I say sort of caught is sure she knows about the panties but the skirts, sweaters, nighties, shoes, ankle bracelet, wig are still my secret which I don't mind keeping to myself, but atleast I know the ice has been broken.

Might I recommend a post office box for future deliveries.

Love

Minerva

Good story. Now you should grasp the opening and get it all out. Give her something to read on the subject and let her know that you like to cross dress. I think you might win a supporter and a better friend in your sister and with luck maybe some one to go out with. But take it slow but take it. Don't let the opportunity slip away. You'll both feel better for it...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Sallee

WOW!!! You had the perfect chance to discuss your dressing with your sister. And you blew it. You should have told her about your dressing. Especially living in the same house....BJ

Beth,

Congratulations on how you handled a very awkward and revealing situation. I assume your sister lives with you. Now that you have broken the ice, it would be good to keep it from freezing back over again. Make the special effort to explain your private life to her. You don't need to blurt everything out at one time, just don't let the topic get too cold. You know your sister better than any of us ever will. You have more freedom in your new home and need to avoid falling back into the old more hidden life. As others have said, you now have a very good opportunity to advance farther than you may have ever imagined. Good luck and go for it.

now thats funny but you should have told her the rest she might like to have a sister around to go out with and shopping and such

At least now if other boxes arrive with labels from other fem outlets, she will not be surprise anymore.

I agree. I know it's difficult but now that you have part of it out I would go for the rest. The sooner the better. Especially since she took it so well.

Bonnie

I don't know if it was because of what transpired last night or what but today at work I was in a better mood and my employees even commented on how more jovial I was.

Sounds like a very postive development. Take deep breath, enjoy the new freedom, then think carefully about disclosing and sharing more with your sisiter, as she can absorb it. All the best. w.

Beth, that was a close call, but I'm sure she might be wondering if there was more you weren't telling her. You know, 'where there's smoke, there's fire' sort of thing. If she now know's about the panties, I'm pretty sure she may start thinking what else you might wear. Maybe you should be honest with her, before 'getting caught' unexpectedly. It sounds like she may be OK with it all. It would be a lot easier on you if you didn't have to hide this secret. I hope it all works out well for you! Best wishes!
    GO RED SOX!!!

Suzie

Quote Originally Posted by Beth5083 View Post
    I don't know if it was because of what transpired last night or what but today at work I was in a better mood and my employees even commented on how more jovial I was.
    You've been keeping a secret for 20 years, and now some of it is out. Of course you'd be in a better mood. It's not like you're a serial killer.

You've gotta come clean, Beth. I agree with what everyone else is saying so far. It's wonderful that you worked up the courage to break the ice, but now you've gotta finish the job--especially in light of the fact that you two live together. Good luck. I know you'll do the right thing.
    "poor is the man whose pleasures depend on the permission of another." Madonna "Justify My Love"

I got caught sorta

Well i had an experience that was kinda thrilling but also very scary. I live in an apartment complex and i like to get all dressed up in my Bra panties hose high heeels skirt and top. Then i walk out into the hall of the building and walk the lenght of the hallway sometimes going up the stairs at the end of the hall I usally go up about 3 flights then walk back to my apartment. Many times while out in the hall i have been seen walking the hall in all my girly glory. There are a couple of young girls on the same floor who have seen me several times. They have followed me right to my apartment and watch as i walk into my apartment and shut the door. I heard one of them one day say to a girlfreind of hers that was with her one day that that girl is really wierd (Talking about me) she is always walking in the hallway dressed like a ****.
    I did this for at least three months about every second day. I have been seen by these young girls many times but also by other people on our floor.
    Then one day i was cooming out of the stairwell and the young girls mother saw me and watched as i quickily went back into my apartment. About 5 minutes later while i was still dressed up the super attendant was knocking on my door. I was unable to answer the door as i was still dressed up all girly. My heart was pumping like a hundread miles an hour. About an hour later after i was back to my male self a knock came to my door as i opened it i saw a police officer there. I just about died . It seems that they reported me a i was listening at other peoples doors which of coarse i was not doing that. I told the officer i wasnt doing that which was the truth but he said i had been seen doing it by several people. I said it wasnt me and he said Oh yes it was you. I had been caught they now know i dress up like a girl I was warned not to be listening at peoples doors which i took not to admmit crossdressing but wow was i scared.
    Now everytime i see the young girls in the building in my male clothes they stare at me and laugh at me knowing I dress up like a girl.