Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Strip clubs

Strip clubs

Hi,

I just had a quick question for you all. have you ever gone to a strip club dressed up enfemme or atleast wear a bra and panty set under your male clothes. If so did the girls say anything about it. Im thinking about first trying a bra and panty set under my male clothes and see what happens and if they say something during a lap dance.

thanks

Do we actually have a question never asked before??? I think we have a winner

And to answer your q... very brave if you do that
    Administrator

Missing my Libra babe Sherlyn, I hope she's rocking up there with the angels
    Missing our Rianna, doesn't seem right, gone to early, hope she's partying with Sherlyn

I don't think they would mind.
    Just like any other place, as long as you got $$$ to spend they don't care.
    JoAnn

I love to see a beautiful woman in a nice dress, but then again, I also want to wear that dress.

i have never been to a strip club , and would never go en femm , but i guess if you are brave then do it
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Conservative Crossdresser Felicity's Avatar
    I think you'll find exotic dancers are among the most tolerant women you may find, at least in my area. I used to visit them regularly in my area, and got to know several rather well. When the economy took a downturn, things changed. Most of the girls I liked got out of the business. What was left was the ones who only had dancing for a living, or those who were so beautiful and talented, they still make good money. I rarely visit them anymore. What turned me off the most a few years ago is how trashy the girls became.

Anyway, back to the point. I found a large percentage of the dancers are bi-sexual. That puts them in a class more tolerant. What you would want to watch out for are other male clientele that may lack tolerance, and think they have to attack others. You get a fair amount of alpha-males in these places too.

You may want to go to one of those places with the private sessions. If you do, maybe wear something like a teddy instead. She may like playing with you...

I made friends with several over the years, and even had one who used to dress me up. It was fun wearing some of her stuff from time to time. It started when I would visit her. We would usually have some wine, and sex when her kids were with their father. She always kept her place warm, too warm at times. I would dress cooler, asking for a pair of her cut-offs that fit. Things transpired from there.

Quote Originally Posted by Tamara GG View Post
    Do we actually have a question never asked before??? I think we have a winner

And to answer your q... very brave if you do that
    You could be right!

I've never been to one en femme. I have been to a couple in DC a few years back with my under-things on, no-one noticed. (20 years or so ago.)

btw Tam... When I first saw that fly, I tried to swish it off my screen, thinking... Where did that come from? Ya' got me!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I'm wishing to be her SANDRA MICHELLE's Avatar

strip clubs

I used to go when I was younger and trying to deny my fem side, it was a way of showing just how macho I could be to the guys. I wouldn't go now on a bet, too demeaning if you ask me. If I were to go I wouldn't see any reason to not go en-femme, so if it floats your boat why not do it!!!! Just let us all know the details afterwords.

Banned Read only
    This falls straight in the "it depends" catagory. Many girls are bi- - or lesbian - but that doesn't mean the girl of your choice is going to be particularly tolerant of your kick. If her boyfriend is Maddog the biker, she may not be open-minded in the way you like. Then again, if you talk to an experienced dancer for any length of time, she'll tell you about toe-suckers, used-panty-buyers, and.... things I can't say here.

If you get the right, girl, and tell her about yourself in a round-about way, she may grok and play along. Just be ready to take care of her for her "tolerance". In a strip club "It's all about the Benjamins". It's the ultimate "Money talks, bullsh*t walks" venue.

Wow... two cliches in a row!

Any way, don't be surprised if you find a girl who's totally cool with your fun undies, and then you find out that she told the whole club about the freak who came in on Thursday night. There's just no way to know the truth in a club - it's like the Magic Theatre, leave your reason at the door, and bring lot's of money.

Now you got me thinking .... I wonder what happened to little Misty.

Never worn anything other than pantyhose -underdressed- to a stip club.
    They'll wear hosiery for you if you buy them new, in the package....

and I'm off to the computer store to buy a new display, I just smashed this one trying to kill some bug I saw.

Die bug Die!
    Ammdi
    --
    PHR

Mrrr???

Hmmm....

Nope. I don't think I'd get anything at all out of going to a strip club en femme in any way. Even under-dressed. When I go (yes, world, I do: get over it) I am in 100% male mode. That's kinda the point.

Erica
    For photos on flickr, my user name is cd_erica_f

Interesting post and interesting replies. I haven't actually had the urge to go to a strip club since I rediscovered dressing three years ago. Honestly, it never occurred to me to dress and go to a club. I partially dressed and went to a gay bar, and found that drunk gay guys are just as dumb as dumb other guys.

Silver Member
    And why, pray, would you be going to a strip club dressed as a guy but with women's underwear on? This sounds pretty confused. Exactly what are you attempting to accomplish here? Ok, that sounds kinda prejudiced. Sorry. But I am puzzled. Why go to a strip club, a place that celebrates high testosterone levels and present as a woman underneath?

Steph

Love Lipstick & Heels AllThingsPretty's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Stephenie S View Post
    And why, pray, would you be going to a strip club dressed as a guy but with women's underwear on? This sounds pretty confused. Exactly what are you attempting to accomplish here? Ok, that sounds kinda prejudiced. Sorry. But I am puzzled. Why go to a strip club, a place that celebrates high testosterone levels and present as a woman underneath?

Steph
    to be around topless women while wearing panties

I would love to get dolled up to the nines and go to watch a show. I'm not sure why. I used to like going to the shows to study the women's bodies and wonder how I could look like that, then I would feel bad because they had curves in on the right places. Its hard to mimic with tape, foam etc. I like strippers who put on a show, not the ones who only know how to take their clothes off as fast as possible. I bet if you went all dressed up the girls would pay some extra attention to you. I would be worried about the guys though -- and pick a classy club. If you go underdressed be prepared to become part of the show if the girls figure you out.

Well said

Quote Originally Posted by AllThingsPretty View Post
    to be around topless women while wearing panties
    Exactly, well said.

What a great idea, I will definitely give it a shot sometime, I think if you get the right girl, it would really turn her on as well. Of course as previously said, if your pocketbook/wallet is bulging, it probably won't matter if you are or not.

Jen

I haven't been to a strip club in years and when I did I would not have gone en femme.

I don't go any more because I've seen enough naked women to know what they look like. Now if someone comes to me and says,"Dana women have something new that they just developed" then I'd go take a look. However they're still basically the same and all they are after is your money. So that begs the question, Why go?
    Dana Fleming

History Lesson?

Years ago, when I wouldn't of thought of myself as a crossdresser, I put my $19 little falsies in my sportsbra, got drunk, and went to the strip club. The lady who serviced me, with these very pink nipples, never said a thing. I had a great time. Goes to show how wonderful some ladies can be. Sorry if I offend, but it's the truthy.
    Mary

The closest to a stripper I been, was at a Thanksgiving dinner at my mother in laws house. Her son, my brotherin law, was an emplioyee of a strip club, and dateing a stripper. she was a very nice person. And I didn't reconize her with her cloth on. <LOL>......BJ

i have been to strip clubs but never dressed , sounds like fun , maybe a little dangerous though will all the horney guys around.

OMG that is so cool. I never would of thought of a question like that. my 2 cents... I think they would not care. One there are there for the all might dollar. It is their job to excite the clients. They might know ur a CDer but I don't think they would care... That is my 2 cents.

psion128

Swans have more fun! sandra-leigh's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by psion128 View Post
    It is their job to excite the clients.
    Not quite: they are there to entertain the clients. Exciting the customers is good, but so is actually dancing well, or having good acrobatic skills, or acting well, or having a way of making the clients feel good about themselves (e.g., flattery, attention, or a good personality.) As a famous advice columnist sometimes said, "There is a four letter word for intercourse that ends with k. That word is 'talk'."

OMG! I went out fully dressed to the hilt in Las Vegas last year. There was an after party after a Major ball at a strip club....I think it was called the Sapphire Club and after hours in Vegas is REALLY after hours the ball ended at 3:30 am then the clocks were set back that nite and the After party was still going strong at 6:30 am when my wife and I left. The dancers luved us but the "normal" patron guys were VERY uneasy!!! A couple of girls actually kissed me with open mouth HIGHLY unusual for this to happen!!! BUT.....don't forget this WAS Vegas!
    Last edited by Robin_1616; 04-21-2007 at 10:39 AM.

I rarely go to strip clubs in either mode, but I would luv to go en femme. I've been tempted several times. But I agree with Felicity -- assuming the club had no problem with me being there, I would be worried about hostility from the clientele. That is what has kept me from doing it. I don't think the dancers would give a rip, and would probably be very curious about whether I have any money to spend.

Now, what would be really fun would be a friendly club, a friendly crowd and a turn at the pole!
    Last edited by sherri; 04-21-2007 at 01:12 PM.

I think it will take a long time for you to be able to go in femme mode unless you pass really really really really well!

I can remember back to when I first started going women could only go with a guy, now they can go on their own because they finally realized they will do 'dollars' and turn the guys on and the guys will tip better and have more lap dances and maybe some other stuff (yes they do illegal things their too).

I wouldn't reccomend unless your in a large group or on ladies nite....most of the guys there in general I don't think would like it ...the dancers would luv you tho!!!!