Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Strip clubs

Montreal Strip Clubs

I have an idea, why dont we visit montreal as a group and drop in on some of their fabulous clubs. Women visit these clubs along with the men, and it would be a hoot to go with some gals. If things get a little nutty then we can hoof it down St Catharines to one of the gender bender clubs. As for why, I still think women have erotic bods... and maybe I'm just a bit jealous and need to check out the competition... I also gives me a chance to try out my lines like: if i said you had a beautiful body, would you hold it..., well you know the rest!

Living and Enjoying Life Kristen Kelly's Avatar
    [SIZE="3"]If you have read some of my posts in the past I had dated an exotic dancer 12 years ago from Pittsburgh, she was the first to dress me up and take me out to a gay club. I think she loved me enfem more than drab, for she was bi and in doing so I was the best of both worlds. After seeing the things the girls had to put up with I don’t have a want to go to a strip club. Funny in the day used to take her to work and hang back stage eat pizza, and have a few beers while the girls changed around me after a while It didn’t faze me at all. The other girls loved me dressed, one Halloween we went to a Japanese Restaurant myself dressed enfem, 6 dancers and a gay guy, they knew us well for the girls had been regulars there. Funny I was not even noticed for there was more cleavage and leg showing than you could believe. [/SIZE]
    Last edited by Kristen Kelly; 04-29-2007 at 09:42 PM.
    [SIZE="3"]Life Begins When You Stop Worrying What Other People Think[/SIZE]

[SIZE="3"]
    Walk TALL SMILE and be CONFIDENT all will be OK
    [/SIZE]

[SIZE="3"]It's Brave to be Different, Be Brave Too, Accept Me for Who I am ![/SIZE]

? underneath your clothes!?

Quote Originally Posted by Stephenie S View Post
    And why, pray, would you be going to a strip club dressed as a guy but with women's underwear on? This sounds pretty confused. Exactly what are you attempting to accomplish here? Ok, that sounds kinda prejudiced. Sorry. But I am puzzled. Why go to a strip club, a place that celebrates high testosterone levels and present as a woman underneath?

Steph
    What would be the point? 50/50 chance of being outed ? Not to mention the guys there, what would be the reaction? Most of the women don't give a rip what your kink is, the money talks first.
    Yes I have, Long time ago. That's where I learned to lap and pole dance like a pro. The dancers were the ones that dressed me up and first put me at the bar (shill), they thought it was fun, so did I. Was not the last time.
    Times have not changed for the better, in many ways worse, BE careful!
    Last edited by Shelly R; 04-22-2007 at 03:25 PM.
    [SIZE="3"] Be true to yourself, even if no one else wants you to be!

To live your life in fear, is to live only half a life.
    "Strictly Ballroom"

:GE: Hugs To All!! Shelly
    [/SIZE]

One of my girlfriend best friends is a exotic dancer (she would kill me if called her a stripper even though she is) Well one night my girlfriend and I went to her club. My girl begged me to wear bra, panties, garterbelt, stockings and heels. I agreed to wear them for her (something about a begging woman I just can't say no too) I have a pair of pants that are way to long and when I wear them with heels they touch the floor so you really can't see the heel unless you really look for it. Well we went to the club and I was all girlie underneath. It was s thrill there are all the macho guys in there and here I am wearing lingerie and heels. My girl and I were getting a lap dance and the girl noticed my heels and we started talking. Long story short once all the girls found out I was one of the more popular guys in the place it was soo much fun.

I would think it would be ok in vegas, but it could be very dangerous in the smaller local clubs here in the northeast.

Gina

Quote Originally Posted by Kerrie Sifton View Post
    I have an idea, why dont we visit montreal as a group and drop in on some of their fabulous clubs. Women visit these clubs along with the men, and it would be a hoot to go with some gals. If things get a little nutty then we can hoof it down St Catharines to one of the gender bender clubs. As for why, I still think women have erotic bods... and maybe I'm just a bit jealous and need to check out the competition... I also gives me a chance to try out my lines like: if i said you had a beautiful body, would you hold it..., well you know the rest!

ANYTIME!!
    "What you look inside is more important then what you look outside."

Okay, that not true, what you look both sides is more important ;p

Nyana

I have worn panties under drab in a strip club but would love to wear a bra someday. I think the reaction of a dancer supporting herself on my shoulders and feeling my bra straps would be lovely!!! Not to mention another dimension in erotic. However, I would worry about the other guys in the place....a lot of testosterone going around like that could be trouble.
    Rachel Denise

[SIZE="2"]“One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. ‘Which road do I take?’ she asked. His response was a question: “Where do you want to go?’ ‘I don’t know,’ answered Alice. ‘Then,’ said the cat, ‘it doesn’t matter.' "
    - Lewis Carroll
    [/SIZE]

I'm afraid I have done this a few times - always alone. Kinda risky, yes, but perhaps that is part of the incentive. I was treated more or less fine (three different places), but I just watched. Ultimately, a pretty empty experience, too. I have probably had enough of the "thrill". Joni

I have gone to strip clubs with garter and hose underneath, even a full slip on as well underneath by regular guy clothes, only by myself not with anyone else. Not sure if any of the girls noticed or not, they could have during the dance, feeling the garters and all. I'd love to go in full femme...but not in East TN...way too many jerk guys that wouldn't be tollerant....but I would with the right crown in Vegas..that would be a blast. Deffinitly saftey in numbers, a girls night out would be a blast.
    I would totally be down with Montreal, that would sound fantastic

Quote Originally Posted by Tamara GG View Post
    Do we actually have a question never asked before??? I think we have a winner

And to answer your q... very brave if you do that

Hey I have one!!! Pick me!! Pick me!!

Anyone ever been in outer space enfemme??

Do I get a prize???

Love Karren

Ohhh and never been to a strip club... ever.... or outter space....
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

Banned Read only battybattybats's Avatar
    If no-one has, I'll be the first to volunteer as soon as you can raise the cash to get me there!

I think the world needs a CD astronaut and, if someone has the cash to send me to space I'd be more than happy to be that CD. Closet schmoset, send me to space!

Classic Lines

Quote Originally Posted by Kerrie Sifton View Post
    . . . It also gives me a chance to try out my lines like: if i said you had a beautiful body, would you hold it ..." . . .
    And who can forget that classic:
    "Your looking mighty sexy in them 6 inch heals . . . can I have 'em"?!

Kim

I haven't been to a strip club in years. But as I remember the girls didn't who you were, what you looked like or how drunk you were. as long as you were waving money at them. I would bet that if you went in a dress and waved some money that you would get some action. Just remember don't touch, that will get you thrown out.
    my sister's reply when I told her how I prefer to dress

"Everyone has there thing, all that matters is that you are happy, love what you do and who you do it with"

It's not the dancers you have to be concerned with....It's the patrons!! Watch out in the parking lot.

Hello,

I have been dying to respond to this but my home computer has been acting up for awhile and therefore I couldn't log online to write this.

10 years ago when I was in college, I went to a strip club ALL the time. I maxed out many credit cards in the process but I got to know a few strippers pretty well. It was my first real experience of a GG accepting me. Yes, I know I was paying them but we would go into the VIP room and they would dress me up in their stripper outfits. It was awesome! Yes, I had to keep on my male clothes but I always wore loose fitting pants or shorts and a t-shirt. I had a bra and panties on underneath. And with alot of their clothes being stretchy and made out of spandex, they easily were able to dress me up. We had a ball. After I gruaduated I stayed in touch via email with a few of the strippers but after awhile, we just grew apart.

Sure, I was paying them but I think after months and months of coming back to them and paying them damn good money...I think some kind of friendship was formed.

Now....I wish I could find a club near where I live and do the same but too many bills......DARN!!!!!

Take Care,

Michelle

Living and Enjoying Life Kristen Kelly's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Karren Hutton View Post
    Hey I have one!!! Pick me!! Pick me!!

Anyone ever been in outer space enfemme??

Do I get a prize???

Love Karren

Ohhh and never been to a strip club... ever.... or outter space....
    [SIZE="3"]No but I know you would love to be the first ....for you are always way out there.[/SIZE]
    [SIZE="3"]Life Begins When You Stop Worrying What Other People Think[/SIZE]

[SIZE="3"]
    Walk TALL SMILE and be CONFIDENT all will be OK
    [/SIZE]

[SIZE="3"]It's Brave to be Different, Be Brave Too, Accept Me for Who I am ![/SIZE]

Totally agree

Quote Originally Posted by Robin_1616 View Post
    It's not the dancers you have to be concerned with....It's the patrons!! Watch out in the parking lot.
    You are right on, thats why I said safety in numbers, I would never go as femme alone...only with a big group

Other Places

I'm sure some of you have seen the series on HBO, Cat House. Its about a brothel in Texas. There was this one episode about a crossdresser who visited there. Sounds like fun.

It was years ago... I wore a garter belt and stockings with loafers, so the stockings showed quite well. I even put my feet up on a chair so the dancer could see. All I got was a "nice stockings" from the dancer.
    Fun, but not all I was wanting.
    Susann_Gardener

No, I haven't and I'm not sure I would want. It's not the dancers I would worry about, but as many have said already it's the patrons, could be dangerous.

I have though about going to an all male revue dressed enfemm. Any thoughts?

Alison

Banned Read only

Yes

Quote Originally Posted by Robin_1616 View Post
    Worked in a restraurant on the grave shift. The bar rush at 3am we get the drunks. Would not want to be in the parking lot of a strip bar after the bar closed dressed as a girl!

Corsets and Hose

Twice I have gone into small not so crowded strip clubs with a corset and hose under my guy clothes.

Both times a dancer noticed, by touch and liked what they felt. They hung around a while and keep rubbing my chest, or legs, feeling the garter tabs or outline of the corset. Made for fun table dances.

That was about 15 years ago. Haven't done it since.