Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: How Far Will Your Wife/so Let You Go With Your C/d?

Sherlyn and I are in this journey together. I encourage her to be however she wants or needs to be.There are no boundries.
    If you are a Genetic Female (Female at Birth) and would like to join us in the F.A.B. Forum, please follow the link.

F.A.B. Forum Access

Sherlyn,My beautiful sweet girl
    You forever and always will be my one and only true love . ❤️

Administrator

Is it just me or......... Carroll's Avatar
    I am not sure why I did not post in this thread yet! My wife and me have had ups and downs with my dressing for the past 8 years. I told her before we even really started dating. I never dressed in front of her until 2000 when I found a wig in a pile of stuff that was dumped in front of the Salvation Army on a Sunday. I took it home and showed here. I got the OK to do it and in typical "pink fog" fashion I went a bit overboard. I chilled it down a bit and was dressing when she was gone. She would call and warn me so I could change before she got home. When she had her breakdown, she questioned everything, including my sexuality and our relationship. This was about the time I stared writing articles for my cousin. Through my research and getting to correct info we started to agree to terms which included how many times a week I could dress. Over the past 3 years things Begin to improve and now its basically anytime I want to. Mostly when the kids are in school. I do sometimes when the kids are home, but undress if either one has an issue. She has even encouraged me to go past the mail box and to the mall or downtown, but so far I haven't. She just doesn't care who knows anymore. I am her husband and she accepts me for who and what I am.

BTW, here is a comment my daughter made one morning when she saw me dressed: "Daddy, why are you wearing that Blondie hair? You cant wear that Blondie hair because you are suppose the have your bald hair". She is 5y old
    Drumming, My other hobby

My wife accepts my underwear and lingerie. That is about all that she really allows. She knows that I have dresses and other stuff in my closet. But has siad in no uncertain terms that she will never see me in any of these things. Although we have jokesd about the dresses in the past.

So who knows maybe someday.
    my sister's reply when I told her how I prefer to dress

"Everyone has there thing, all that matters is that you are happy, love what you do and who you do it with"

Hi there an dgood moring everyone.

Well, my wife did allow me to dress up completely, but decided after 10 years, she does not want to see me dressed.
    She knows all about my CD, but she does not want to learn more about it. We don't talk about it anymore. But she kind of knows exactly, when I'm away for a few dayes, that I will dress up, even when I'm on windsurfing trip with friends.

We can not expect our wifes to accept it. If they do, we're happy, lucky and in heaven.

Doreen

Quote Originally Posted by Glenda58 View Post
    The first wife let me walk right out the front door with all my cloths and a peice of paper saying not to come back.
    the same for me

She don't want to see me in a bra but let me get some just let me get my ears pierced if I can get her to go for a wig then maybe I can get her to go shopping with me dressed as of now the only time I've beeh out is on
    Halloween last year
    Angie

I go all the way in front of my SO,somtimes i'll have her take pictures,she not to thrill about that but she'll do it anyway.
    janielatb: I'm in love with the person inside me.

Well, since about two years ago, she has permitted, and even encouraged, me wearing undergarments, and nylons. I have bought my first dress, and some new shoes, so she knows I want to try more. We have played a little with makeup, but not much yet. The dress I bought was a teaparty dress, and yesterday she came home and told me she had found a petticoat for it, hmmm. So for us, it seems to be a gradual thing. She has told me she is not interested in me being femme full time, and that she married a man. I respect that, and respect her; and frankly don't want to be femme full time.

I hope my So and I will evolve a bit too. I still have to do all my shopping. She's still very self-concious about that. Planning a suprise for tonight, I bought us matching lacy panties to enjoy after the kids go down for the night. Maybe the more clothes I buy her ....?

In the house or in bed anything I want , going out and about total guy except for very special CD events

Banned Read only
    as long as she has her husband one day a week and one day is just snuggle time the rest of the time i can be as girly as a schoolgirl

My wife is really cool with it. Her one thing is, I don't play around outside of our marriage. Her quote is "If you need a boyfriend, I'll be your boyfriend."

I on the other hand try to limit the number of times i dress so that she doesn't get sick of it.

My Heroes Wore Nylons Lovely Rita's Avatar
    Thankfully, my wife enjoys all facets of me including the crossdressing. She accompanies me whenever I venture out. She participates in helping me with makeup etc. for which I am very greatful.
    Hugs

Lovely Rita

The journey is about learning how to love and to do it with all our heart.

The Revolution moves forward!!!!!
    aspiring to be "part of the cure and not the disease."
    to quote Cold Play.

Becoming the person I was created to be
    not the person you expect me to be

"Girls Just Want to Have FUN!"

You don't need an excuse to Love just an opportunity!

You all are very lucky to be able to share with your SO. I am still in the closet (hers). I do have a couple of her old bras in my closet. One of them in in a place that she could possibly see it. I seem to want to get cought.

Careful jenny. You'd probably be better off admitting it than letting her discover it. At least there you can claim you came clean.

I'm taking everything very slowly with my wife. Namely because I am still not quite sure what her take is on my cding, as I get mixed signals and I dont like to be to pushy.
    Up until 3 years ago I had been a closet cder, but on a holiday in Spain all that changed. I took the plunge and pointed out to her a pair of girlie jeans I really liked. Stating that I hated wearing baggy mens jeans with no shape and was quite surprised when she agreed with me. From then on we had fun going into different girlie shops and popping into the changing rooms together, trying on different jeans. Although my choice of girlie jeans, had to be conserative and not outright girlie. Then out of the blue my wife suggested I wear girlie thongs, as the line of boxer shorts would spoil the look of the tighter than normal jeans. No arguements from me, but the thongs were very basic. No pink or frills etc.
    This has changed over the years, to any colour, shape or marterial.
    In fact we have fun going out together and buy panties for each other and some times matching pairs.
    Next came me wearing womens tops with the jeans, but those again that were not obvious to the casual glance.
    Then both ears pierced, both nipples and fairly recently my belly button pierced. Then she wanted to paint my toes nails and which is now a permenant feature.
    Latest is night dresses, girlie dressing gown and slippers, but at my suggestion.
    My point is and what might seem strange, is we dont really talk about all this, it just seems to evolve. I dont want to push things and never have, but I would love to talk all this through with her. I would really would love her thoughts on what she thinks/feels about my wanting to cross-dress. Maybe, it is easier for her to deal with this way.
    We were just recently packing for holiday and she gave me a few of her plain bikini bottoms for the beach and a type of t-shirt dress/top, that I can get away with tucked in shorts.
    Yet dresses or the like were a no no, a few months ago. Still out is bras, make-up, wigs, a dress per say, but I live in hope and only time will tell.
    But I respect all her decisions on what I wear girlie wise and the speed at which I/she moves things along.
    Only time will tell, what ever the future outcome of all this will be.
    Samantha xx

One day I will think of something profound to write here!!!!!!!!!!

terri jane

enjoyong the diversity

I rea;;y enjoy reading the posts ,seems like some of the girls are very very lucky and accepted. my only cding these days is done on this web site. i dont know how long tis will last but. thanks for all the diversity.

She's great about it

Given that my wife and I discovered this all together, each step along the way has been "approved" by both of us. We're both pretty "open" to things, so each new step was just "hey, is it fun?". If I liked it, she liked that I liked it and helped. We did try going out a couple of times, which she was fine with, but we stopped that quickly as I really didn't feel the need to go out. Now, I stay as Lisa all the time when home (though I don't do hair/makeup), and she's great about it -- it's just how I dress and totally accepted. Once in a while she'll even buy me something cute. She's truly a keeper!
    luv,

Lisa

I am Ana, hear me roar! 27th Jennifer's Avatar
    I'm allowed to wear panties, but I'm not allowed to wear them in front of her. We had a big argument this weekend (it was stupid, and we both admitted that) ending with me agreeing to not shave my upper legs anymore. She already had nixed the lower leg shaving. So now I am limited to wearing underwear and painting my toenails. No more talking about it, either. We've been through some tough times lately, and I told her about my desire to cd occasionally at a bad time, so that's my own fault. I got angry at first, because I felt like I was being told what to do, but I am going to just put it on the back burner for awhile, and see how things go. Maybe after we begin getting along better, she'll be more accepting. We both just graduated from college last week, her with a Master's and me with an AA, and life has been stressful for quite some time due to that. Hopefully we can relax enough that we can talk about CD'ing some more. For now, though, it's all off limits for me. I can still be a regular here on the forum, though, so that makes me feel a little better. Everyone here has been so nice, and have helped me in my own journey into this, that I can't thank everyone enough. Realizing I am not a freak, just merely a guy who wants to dress pretty now and then has been a great relief. Sorry for such a long post, I just needed to let some of this out.

Smile wife accepts me for who i am

my wife knew when we began to get serious and now its just part of our lives. we wear matching satin nightdresses in bed though she wears the shorter versions. she will do any repairs to my clothes and any ironing of them. she is not keen om bras on me but other than that accepts me for who i am which makes me very lucky indeed x
    OFF TO GET MY NIGHTDRESS ON