Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: How Far Will Your Wife/so Let You Go With Your C/d?

How Far Will Your Wife/so Let You Go With Your C/d?

hi everyone

as for my wife says that its ok but keep it away from her and dont talk about it
    but with all the hassle ive had with her shes goes and watches a drag queen
    show.
    since then she does allow me to talk to her about it now, so the ones out there
    that are in the same kind of situation as me dont give up you might well be surprised one day that she will let you do ur fem side.

so my question is how far will your wife/so let you go with your c/d?
    i also just want to add that we are going to try again on our marriage after separateing for 7 months

Right now my wife will let me wear panties and nighties. That is it. When I dressed in a skirt and blouse, she freaked. As of late, I was able to wear boyshort/bikini/hiphugger swimwear to the beach. I kept the style very neutral so it was unisex. Though if you looked at them closely, you could tell that they are women's swimwear. So that is the extent of it. I am hoping that eventually I can dress totally femme with her around the home. I personally still will not go out in public in femme. That is my personal limit right now.

psion128

When we are home my wonderful wife allows me to wear want I want. When we go out I can wear under garments nylons and tops and pants thar can pass either way.

I dress every day. Wake up with forms on and wearing gown. Then dress until it is time to get ready for work. After work, I spend two or three hours sitting with Jean and talking. Then shower and dress again!
    The times that I have been out dressed, Jean has been with me.
    Davida

When I first told her, she was OK with it but didn't want to see any of it, so I kept it hidden. I have never had to hide my clothes from her though.

I had dressed a couple of times at her request and she began to notice how much more relaxed and at ease I was. Then out of the blue, last November, She told me that I could dress all the time if I wanted to.

Heaven... I'm in heaven...

I don't go out of the house totally en femme yet, but I'm working on it slowly but surely.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Wink Women Eh!!

At the time my wife allowed me to dress all the way to the front door and on out into the world.
    That was the point she made her decision??
    My Divorce papers read 'Transvestite!!'
    So be aware it can cost you a lot.
    Those people whose partners accept them dressing are very lucky
    Best wishes Louise

Dutch girl in Switzerland aka.laura's Avatar
    My wife found out about my CDing when she was pregnant with our first child (some 25 years ago). Not so good at first, she felt betrayed and -ofcourse- wasn't sure about how things would develop. Now I can dress as I like, we go out, me part femme (some make-up, no skirt but otherwise definitely femme clothing) and she actually likes and enjoyes it! we go out shopping and she tells me what kind of make-up and clothes and things she would like on me. She likes my feminine side and thinks I'm more gentle when I "dress". So I consider myself a very very lucky "guy" indeed! ;o)))

HI, I guess that I am also one of the very lucky one's. My wife knew that I liked to wear latex domie outfits befor we were married. However, she liked it on me better than her wearing it. Around the house I can and do dress any time I want. I even sleep in a night gound. I hve been out of the house 3 time and all were out of town. Yep, Im very lucky to have a wounderful and supportive wife. But dressing for local is still a no no.

A California Girl Rachel Morley's Avatar
    Well I guess I'm kind of different than most as I'm married to someone who encourages me to crossdress because she likes it. My wife Marla GG enjoys seeing me dressed as Rachel and we regularly go out together as "two girls". She thinks crossdressing is fun and she also happens to like the androgynous look of "girly dressed boy".

However, as far as being en femme is concerned I would agree with your comment "...dont give up you might well be surprised one day that she will let you do ur fem side." Because whilst nowadays she doesn't really have any boundaries or restrictions on my dressing, she wasn't always this way. In the beginning she used to be uncomfortable with me in my wig. She was Ok with the clothes, makeup, and forms but the wig was not accepted at first. Also because of this (obviously) I wasn't able to go out. That took time too. The main thing that changed was that we talked endlessly for hours and hours about where this might lead for us. She also has this philosophy that sometimes new things in your life is like tasting new food, you have to try it at least 10 times before you start to get a liking for it. My wife likes trying new things. So anyway, we both came to a satisfactory conclusion that as long as I didn't want to go on hormones or permanently alter my body (not including my facial laser hair removal - that's different) we were both ok with everything. But, like I said before, my wife's baseline is different to most. She finds feminine men attractive.
    The River City Gems - Northern California's largest and most active crossdressing & transgender support group!

I'm Pretty Lucky I Think

She acknowledges me being transgendered but does not like to talk about it, or see me dressed. Last night she said she found my blue skirt hanging in her closet. She wasn't upset about it though. We were shopping for me at the time. (guy stuff) She told me my best color was blue. I told her I was not sure about what one's I'd look good in, and she said some darker browns, oranges and rose colors " ". I think she knew where I was going with this.

It's been almost a year now that I have been buying my own stuff. She doesn't mind me going out with my friends, because I don't do it very often. In a month, I'm going to Be-All in Chicago. She is even bank rolling the trip. I'm pretty lucky to say the least.

soulmate of Mrs.M...GG Victoria Anne's Avatar

accepting/supportive

I am truely fortunate in that my wife allows nearly anything, the line is drawn at body changes and I must retain chest hair but I can shave inorder to go out. I had told Mrs.M about my dressing after our first date 11 years ago. We shop together and she will suggest outfits and make up for me. When I go out she is at my side and we have fun, she is very encourageing when out. I concider myself to be very lucky to have such a supportive and involved wife.

On the road of discovery ... learning to be the woman I have always been.

Http://photobucket.com/viccy

My wife ask me last night when are you going to start wearing some of your cloths? , cause if you dont Im going too! we both wear sz 8 - 10 depending on style,
    any how told her: I do ,
    she said: when? when ever I get chance , well how come you dont dress when Im around I said because the boys are normaly home when your here, cept for school an Im at work during those times. she has only seen me dressed up 3 times so far, but we love to shop togeather
    AN IT HARM NONE DO WHAT YE WILL
    http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm...ndid=124865919
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by Rachel Morley View Post
    My wife Marla GG enjoys seeing me dressed as Rachel and we regularly go out together as "two girls".
    So anyway, we both came to a satisfactory conclusion that as long as I didn't want to go on hormones or permanently alter my body (not including my facial laser hair removal - that's different) we were both ok with everything.
    My wife is very similar, except she was more attracted to the emotional side of me, not any particular look except my now long gone beard. It's taken some time for her to come to terms with everything and she still goes to our gender counselor off and on. Spouces group meetings can be very helpful.

She helps me with my clothing selections and critques my posture and movements. We go out together and on mini-vacations, but she also lets me go out with a T-girl social group in Boston. She is not into Sally in any sexual way, we are just girl friends. We do have to be careful that Sally doesn't lessen her attraction for me in male mode. Other than that, we have done pretty well with the whole thing.
    Sally

When my wife found out and we discussed my dressing for myself, she stated that she was OK with my dressing as long as it was in the house. The only thing she doesn't want me to do is to go out dressed because she would fear for my safety if I did go out, and I don't want her to have to worry about me like that.

We have reached a new level in the past 3 days. I asked her how she would feel if I dressed at home in private (not out in public). She already accepted (and even liked) my wearing female undergarments and sleepwear. we talked for a while about my desire, and she said she was fine with it, but didn't want anything "bad" to happen to me because of it. Now I have my own clothes hanging in my closet, with shoes, and I show her what I have. Just yesterday we were showing each other our latest purchases!

But she is not interested in me becoming a woman or not being a man around the house, and honestly, at this point, I do not want that either. Plus, I have a full beard so I am hardly passable! lol

So she is happy with me finding enjoyment in dressing, and she doesn't mind seeing me dressed.

My ex-wife went through periods of loving it and hating it. I never knew which period she as in and that made things very difficult for both of us. We discussed it a lot, but talking about it didn't seem to make things any better. Not sure who it was harder on, me or her. At least when we divorced she didn't use my cross-dressing as her excuse LOL

My new wife is very accepting of it all, and in many ways is encouraging. She knew I was a cross-dresser before we met in person ( we met on-line and had been friends for a couple of years before actually meeting in person). I had sent her some pics of me in feminine attire and it did not phase her at all, so that made it nice

Good luck with getting back together after a seperation.
    ****Live Well..Love Much...Laugh often...
    Wear Cute Shoes! ****

The only time I get dressed up like a guy is when I go to work.
    After 33 years it doesn't seem to bother her. In fact since our vacation last summer when I didn't take any guy clothes with me, she has even gone to the movies with me in Capri's and a peaseant blouse. She asked me the other day if something is wrong because I put on men's Levis to work in the yard. (It's hard to do yard work in a skirt, and ladies pants are too thin to do yard work in.)
    In fact, we were visiting the other day at the theater while waiting for the movie to start and she told me it was kinda nice haveing me around, It was like haveing a sister that she allways wanted when she was growing up.
    But from the looks of it, it seems I am pretty much in the minority.
    Last edited by Krystenw; 04-21-2007 at 06:06 PM.

She said I have to keep my 'treasure trail;' but it seems like she's cool with everything else. I was thinking about asking her what color she'd like best on my toenails soon, though.. lol

The only thing she don't like me in is a bra
    Angie

Well I am still married....but that is all over now...my crossdressing put paid to that.....however with every cloud there is a silver lining...and i am now engaged to my very loving s/o... (who also posts on this forum)... Its up to her what i wear and how far we go lol

[CENTER] Be sure the brain is engaged, before putting the mouth into gear

[SIZE="3"]Sam and I Are Now Together[/SIZE]

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Emma
    We are at very early days, having only come out to my wife at the end of last year. She has seen me dressed once for about 5 minutes, and I can get dolled up when she and the kids are out. She's been really cool about shaving, just likes a bit of warning as the stubble sometimes scratches her. Raised the possibility of dressing up occassionally in the evening, but she's not ready for that. Right now I'm happy with what I've got, I'd rather have the dressing limited and keep her happy.

Worlds Prettiest Dad!!! Jocelyn Quivers's Avatar
    The only limit my wife places upon me is no matter how far or involved I get in my femme side, I am not allowed to get rid of my male parts. Jocelyn

Short Skirts & Long Legs
    I am one of the lucky ones, i would suppose...My wife puts no restrictions on my dressing so long as I consider our families. That is a major concern for everyone, but especially in an area where I live.

Although I have desires to go the next step, age, time and money now come into play. For now I am happy where I am and take what is given...

The love and closeness we have experienced is the one thing that has not only been a pleasant surprise, but also surprising, we both thought, even with my secret, we had a strong marriage, little did we either know, that there is strength in a marriage that has and probably never be experienced.

I know we found some of it when I told her about Marcie and she came to accept me and her...

We share nighties

My wife seems to be quite accepting of my cross dressing. She has helped me buy the right size bra. She will go through the racks in the lingerie section of stores like Macy's and Nordstrom and pull out nighties that are my size. She encourages me to wear lipstick and lip gloss when we make love and we then share it with a lovely wet kiss.

She was wonderful when we were in Asia. We bought beautiful soft silk fabric in Vietnam and she cut it for lovely, simple nightdresses for me. Then we had the fabric sewn by seamstresses. They came out beautifully and we both share these nighties now - which is a real turn-on for each of us.

She "discovered" my cross-dressing 40 years ago after she gave birth to our first child and is caused awesome heartache. But our love brought us through that and we have grown together.

Laundry

I am only allowed to fold her clothes when I am doing laundry. Thats it and she gets angry if I hold her panties or bra too long, she thinks I am fondleing it at that point. I am not allowed to even voice my opinion on panties or a dress not even shoes anymore since we had THE TALK!! you ladies know the one.

So I have my stash hidden deep within my closet waiting until the time come she is away..
    Allowed?? Nothing
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]You unlock this door with the key of imagination. Beyond it is another dimension: a dimension of sound, a dimension of sight, a dimension of mind. You're moving into a land of both shadow and substance, of things and ideas. You've just crossed over into... the Girly Zone.
    [url]http://www.facebook.com/Staci Grace