Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Female masks

http://photogenicdoll.cutegirl.jp/mask/

If you want to see really nice masks, check this site. Those on ebay are scary!!!! maybe for Halloween but these Japnese ones are pretty, much like the realistic life size dolls out there.

I will not want to wear one though but to each their own.

See attached sample from the site.

Uasia
    Last edited by UASIANGAL; 08-11-2009 at 01:10 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by UASIANGAL View Post
    http://photogenicdoll.cutegirl.jp/mask/

If you want to see really nice masks, check this site. Those on ebay are scary!!!! maybe for Halloween but these Japnese ones are pretty, much like the realistic life size dolls out there.

I will not want to wear one though but to each their own.

See attached sample from the site.

Uasia
    Hi UASIANGAL
    To be honest you don't need to wear one you are very pretty and feminine but these masks are nice,but for the same price i would rather have plastic surgery
    In the garden of life another flower blossoms is that really me

Banned Read only

I Have one

Plan on selling it. Got it on ebay from http://www.makupartist.com/. It is the one pictured. I paid $75 for it.

This one is with full make up they come without makeup.

Nice mask but only for parties no CD.

Yes the PhotogenicMasks are something else but so is the $900 price. They are also very thick and heavy.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by janedoe311; 04-23-2007 at 11:22 AM.

Surely none of these will work unless specifically moulded for your face? I think they are quite frightening in all honesty.
    Der Transsexuellaußenseiter

The lovers have flown...

[SIZE="3"]VENI VIDI VICI[/SIZE]

Banned Read only

There not expected to "work"

Quote Originally Posted by Lisa Golightly View Post
    Surely none of these will work unless specifically moulded for your face? I think they are quite frightening in all honesty.
    It is just a mask, not to pass. For dress up, Halloween, or those that do that. It is a fetish a group of guys and girls like them. I bought it for Halloween but did not get it in time, the guy had a problem with his supplier.
    It is nice to see my face as a female but it is too much trouble to put on and take off. It is very thin and you have to take about 20 to 30 minutes to put on. I am sure you can speed it up with practice though.

Mine has a zipper in the back so it fits tight and you need short hair. If you do not talk at a distance in low light and a good job of make up it is almost passable.

In the closet - for now. Shadeauxmarie's Avatar
    Not for me. Whatever floats your boat. I refuse to be judgmental. "Judge not, lest ye be judged" is my motto.
    May you live long and prosper.
    Infinite diversity in infinite combinations.
    "Smiling makes my face ache." F. N. Furter

Totally freaky looking, like my wife says just blink already HaHa, she also agrees looks like a blow up sex doll especially with those latex "gloves" That would make an interesting Halloween costume "blow up sex doll" HaHaHa1 Too weird!
    [SIZE="2"]"Tell me why I can't where a mini 'kilt' to work?"[/SIZE][SIZE="3"][/SIZE]

OK these things freak me out and are somewhat scary.. Great for halloween or robbing a bank but not very practical otherwise
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]You unlock this door with the key of imagination. Beyond it is another dimension: a dimension of sound, a dimension of sight, a dimension of mind. You're moving into a land of both shadow and substance, of things and ideas. You've just crossed over into... the Girly Zone.
    [url]http://www.facebook.com/Staci Grace

freaky!

I'm leaning toward FFS

Masks are for Halloween not Crossdressing. It's more fun putting on makeup.
    GLENDA
    I FEEL LIKE A WOMAN

C'mon girls, let's not get uppity.

After all, much of the world look on us as being creepy, wierd, what have you...

Mitzi

mask...WHAT THE....

To me masks are used at halloween, and by holdup artists and other crooks. I think I'll stick to foundation, mascara, eyeshadow, etc. I am proud of my feminine self.

Banned Read only
    Quote Originally Posted by Mitzi View Post
    C'mon girls, let's not get uppity.

After all, much of the world look on us as being creepy, wierd, what have you...

Mitzi

There's a difference between being judgmental and using judgment. Just like there's a difference between simplistic and simple. While I understand that others would find my habits creepy, that doesn't stop mefrom having limits. There really are creepy people in the world, and I don't mind calling it out when I see it.

Short Skirts & Long Legs
    I think I'll stick to the maskof my making...while i look through the mirro

It looks hot, uncomfortable, and lifeless. Regular makeup might be my mask but it lets more of the real me come through and is fun to see the transformation.

Banned Read only

I am not passable

Quote Originally Posted by Glenda58 View Post
    Masks are for Halloween not Crossdressing. It's more fun putting on makeup.
    No amount of makeup would make me look like anything more than a guy in a dress with a pile of makeup.

A mask is the lesser of two evils for some of us.

In my opinion, I think that its a deep seated psycological disorder due mainly to a failed halloween event in their childhood where their sisters Barbie mask and their GI Joe masks were inadvertantly exchanged... That or a bank robbery gone drastically wrong......

No offense ment..... Btw... Anyone can wear what they like as far as I'm concerned... As long as you don't wear a mask with fem jeans....... Shudderrrrrr.... Now that's scarry.........

Karren
    Last edited by Karren H; 04-24-2007 at 02:19 PM.
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

Quote Originally Posted by janedoe311 View Post
    No amount of makeup would make me look like anything more than a guy in a dress with a pile of makeup.

A mask is the lesser of two evils for some of us.
    Hi girls
    I have got to say looking at some of the links on here to female masks some of them do look quite good, I do own one which I have worn when I haven't had time to put on a face full of makeup (see my profile for proof) and I do think some of them are passable at a distance or in dim light, but I couldn't wear it where there were a lot of people.
    As Janedoe says for some people it is the lesser of two evils and given the choice of not dressing or wearing a mask and dressing it would be the mask for me.

In the garden of life another flower blossoms is that really me