Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Female masks

Female masks

Hi Girls
    I have been looking on Ebay and came across some female latex masks (170103895567 ,140110322163) does anyone own any of these masks.
    I enjoy cross dressing but don't know if i could go out in one of these,but it looks like they sell a lot of them.
    Anyone got a opinion on these ,good or bad
    Love Katia
    In the garden of life another flower blossoms is that really me

I've heard that there is a kind of crossdresser which uses masks, sometimes together with full latex suits and the like. Some sort of PVC fetish or some such. I came across this in Flickr when folks interested in this sort of thing left comments on my photos. I find the practice peculiar, but then we're all peculiar and proud of it, aren't we?

On a related note, it would be fun to have a Hollywood makeup artist use latex and spirit gum and whatever to modify one's face to make it look more feminine or masculine (depending on your interest). I once saw Billy Crystal do a bit dressed entirely like Tina Turner. Clearly, this took considerable makeup work, but Crystal came out looking and acting wonderfully.
    Last edited by Alex!; 04-21-2007 at 04:57 PM.

Would a GG wear a mask to look better? The point of dressing to go out is to look as natural as we can. Yeah we do things to make our body look more feminine, but the face is different ( unless we have stacks of money and want to get some surgery done to make improvements )- make-up can do wonders though for improving our looks.

Not with those masks, but we do have foundation and make-up another form of "mask".
    [SIZE="3"] Be true to yourself, even if no one else wants you to be!

To live your life in fear, is to live only half a life.
    "Strictly Ballroom"

:GE: Hugs To All!! Shelly
    [/SIZE]

Quote Originally Posted by katia View Post
    Hi Girls
    I have been looking on Ebay and came across some female latex masks (170103895567 ,140110322163) does anyone own any of these masks.
    I enjoy cross dressing but don't know if i could go out in one of these,but it looks like they sell a lot of them.
    Love Katia
    I know those masks. I saw them in the store and asked about them.

Remember Jason from Friday the 13th. Picture the same mask but with a blond or brunette wig.

Quote Originally Posted by wannabie View Post
    I know those masks. I saw them in the store and asked about them.

Remember Jason from Friday the 13th. Picture the same mask but with a blond or brunette wig.
    I agree with you and it would take away all the fun of putting on my make up.
    In the garden of life another flower blossoms is that really me

Quote Originally Posted by katia View Post
    Hi Girls
    Love Katia
    They are OK if you want to look like a sex doll, try applying your own makeup it takes time but you can make a look

I am Ana, hear me roar! 27th Jennifer's Avatar
    I don't know, masks strike me as being a bit creepy. Some of the girls on this forum are able to do some pretty amazing things with good old-fashioned makeup.

Quote Originally Posted by Andreamfor View Post
    I've heard that there is a kind of crossdresser which uses masks, sometimes together with full latex suits and the like. Some sort of PVC fetish or some such.
    Yes,exactly, it's like an encasement fetish, the wearer is usually totally isolated within rubber/pvc and looks totally unnatural. Pretty kinky stuff.

Hmmmm... sounds like the recent movie "White Chicks"

You want to wear a WHAT??

Jeez, I looked at those things on eBay.. kinda scary!

The woman inside me Kathryn Philips's Avatar
    If one's face is severely masculine or one wants to keep a beard then a mask may be the only option. But the sort of masks I have seen in pictures just dont look realistic enough. In fact some look quite scary. I am lucky that with a wig and some foundation and lipstick I can look (at least from my own perception) like a woman.
    xxx
    Kathryn

Waiting for my upgrade to Female

Banned Read only
    I was seeing someone for a while who wore one of those masks - probably on Yahoo. It really creeped me out. I couldn't help thinking of a Hannibal Lechter movie or something.

"It puts the lotion on it's skin".

Smile

i have noted a few girls with a mask on msn groups in the past, some seem to do well with them, I had thought it would certainly resolve the beard problem.... but might make it hard to kiss them, how did you feel when you were chatting with them, as the mask never moved

I think a good make up job might be a better option.

Silver Member
    Ick! Creepy, creepy, creepy.

Steph

Yes, there is a convention for mask fetishists: Maskon
    Its organizer offers masks for sale.

I recall Billy Crystal dressing as Sammy Davis Jr. on SNL, but I don't remember him imitating Tina Turner.
    I have a birth defect: a Y chromosome.

Banned Read only
    Quote Originally Posted by terrinoble View Post

I recall Billy Crystal dressing as Sammy Davis Jr. on SNL, but I don't remember him imitating Tina Turner.

Great Googlie-Mooglie!

I think I'm an open-minded person, but if I meet them in a hotel lobby, I'm calling NASA.

Quote Originally Posted by terrinoble View Post
    Ok, Those are way creepy. Yeah that would totally kill the mood for me.
    Don't all the masks look like they are totally surprised by something?
    They would be useful for robbing a bank though.
    Last edited by Kelley Anne; 04-21-2007 at 10:20 PM. Reason: More random thoughts. . .
    I am happy and feel free when I'm dressed like a woman.

1. They've got to be hot to wear and your persperatioon has nowhere to go.
    2. They've got to be expensive.
    3. They can not be very realistic.
    Unless you have a fetish for this sort of thing I think they're just silly.
    It takes a real man to wear a dress.

The idea sounds awful! Makes it really seedy. If you're any good at make-up you can look feminine. I thought the main reason most of us crossdressed was to express an inner self, and covering that up with some hideous latex mask is contrary to that!

mask

Mask--ideal if you have a moustache. My wife insisted i grow it back so i couldn't crossdress (as easily). Or maybe you want to post an online pic in a dress but don't want to show your face for fear of being recognized. Maybe you are a prominent or easily recognizable person.
    I found a nice mask in a local costume shop around Halloween--Hillary Clinton. On sale for 12.95 --maked down from 19.95.

Well, a couple of years ago, a friend bought one from a TV supplier here in England. To be perfectly honest, she looked much more natural without the darned thing than she did wearing it: as she admitted, it looked both artificial and pathetic. From a distance - a very long distance - you might just about get away with it, but any closer, no chance. It looked exactly what it was - a mask.

I think of white chicks as well, but you gotta have a fairly thin face to work well with a mask like that.
    Bored? Try wearing a pretty dress. It's fun.

It's not my thing, personally, but on the other hand who am I to criticize a harmless activity that involves altering the appearance?
    For photos on flickr, my user name is cd_erica_f

Unhappy Rubber masks

EWWWWW!!!-Angela. :GE: