Thread: Went to Kmart

Went to Kmart

Well today I stopped in Kmart to get some new pants for my new job. I went into the fitting room and there were 2 women's tank tops in XL in there so I decided to try them on. They looked pretty good. Somehow women's tops show off more breast definition.

I now work in a supermarket. I'm not sure what I can wear that is femme underneath. I'm afraid a bra would be too noticable under a dark blue polo shirt.

Yes nice tops I assume

The question is did you buy them ???
    Shelly

Super Moderator....How to tell your partner......Abbreviations

Bronx, NY, USA, Earth, The Solar System, The Galaxy, The Universe
    How about women's t-shirts as undershirts? If anyone says anything, which they probably never will, you could always say that you like the way the seams are less bulky. (Not really true, but they'd probably not question it.)

Or a camisole? It probably wouldn't show, as long as one or two buttons of your polo shirt were done up.

I bought all my turtle neck shirts from the woman's dept of KMart. The black skirt w/ white poka dots and the brown top w/ sequients came from K Mart And some of my most favorite bras are from there, too. All you have to do is walk into that dept and look at the stuff on the racks, pick the items up and put them into the cart. Then just walk up to the cashier and pay and you're home free....BJ
    ps.. I just realized, I just reached 2,000 post in less than 2 yrs.

I bought a couple of 'dormer' t shirts from K-Mart. They're fun to wear around the house with pantyhose.
    Ammdi
    --
    PHR

Nope, didn't buy them yet. I was short on cash.

Quote Originally Posted by Shelly_P View Post
    Yes nice tops I assume

The question is did you buy them ???

I thought about a camisole but they'd probably have bra-like straps that adjust which the adjusters would show.

Quote Originally Posted by Dasein9 View Post
    How about women's t-shirts as undershirts? If anyone says anything, which they probably never will, you could always say that you like the way the seams are less bulky. (Not really true, but they'd probably not question it.)

Or a camisole? It probably wouldn't show, as long as one or two buttons of your polo shirt were done up.