Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Public Exposure

My craziest story was when i attempted to recreate some really ****ty outfit i saw once. Black fishnet stockings, thigh-high 6 inch pumps, 5 inch mini skirt, a mid-blue corset, 39DD bra filled using breast forms and this item called a "Natural-Bra",a fishnet shirt over the corset, long, red false nails, long, black false eyelashes with lots of mascara, dark silvery-blue eyeshadow with a black liner, short, sexy eyebrows, dark red lipstick with a violet liner, and my long blonde wig. I went walking down a street in my town and EVERYONE looked at me! All these guys started to follow me with their eyes. Just to add a bit of sexiness to the moment, i stuck out my butt, and turned to the side, motioning to them to come to me. Then i grabbed 2 of their privates, withdrew my hands, stuck my tounge out and put my finger on it in a sexy manner. I walked back towards my apartment and one of them came with me! We had so much fun playing with one another, he didn't even mind that i was a guy! I felt so good after that!

sissigirl

Smile love been doing that with you

I love your story I felt the same way when I had to just get out Ive been crossdressing almost as far back as I can remember I have a huge desire to be a woman alot of the time I love my legs smooth shaved and I have great ones I can think of the time I got al dressed up denim mini skirt casmere tank top I had shopped at a place called studio lite caters to all lingerie and male to female found cyicone breast expencive but worth it still have them there 36c which fit my form nice , anyhow I was at my home had to get in my car looking good makeup and all nice pair of raised heel thong slippers I was sure were to go so first to the liqour store had to get some nerve I ended up driving to an area of town I don;t live in so found a park lake park beatiful I m small in size anyhow so tight panti hoses cut off hide my unit pretty good I love the girl virgina look Im 6'1" 165 lbs I keep in shape that way my top shows my belly botton which I have peirced that wa sanother story I got out board day I had long hair I work on that day in curlerc and had lighten I wa sshaking not very many people around so I decided to take a walk around the lake path I was liking the fact the there was somewhat distance with people I felt so girlish wearing a thong mini skirt looked good I love that I have the legs I have as I went to pass the first people I aporched was a group of 3 guys I was pretty nervous but I kind of turned my head away as I passed but got the comment at my legs by one guy I did my best to walk like a women I practice alot But the kicker was after I got back to my car and headed back to my house I had the luck to not come to a complete stop at a syop sign never had been stop by a police before but here was my worst thing at the time Well not only did I feel oh shit hope this is fast Well I had had some drink which he smelt I guess I wasn;t drunk or anything but he ask if I had been drinking He seemed nice and not notice that I might be a guy The worst part is he ask me to get out of the car for a short visaul of me I guess He then looked at me as If oh boy I was made up pretty good but ya hands can give you away but your drivers lin. definatly does well good ending no ticket and he said be more careful and added I don;t about you people but that again in all do respect that at least I got to say ya got the legs he gave me his business card and have a nice day After that I have been going out in dress alot Ive been open with my girl friends about me and there really surport me a lot some even love it lots of sexy cloth from them even shopping is more fun makeup tips and girls night at my house is often I feel like a women I even think about having breast implant next wish me luck Ilove femine side and my body is shapely Ive been told that I have a great ass by menand women some ever sat danm I look better in that out fit then they do I say ya sister you look good too I just would like to be able to come out to my family which fortunatly live in other states I m not sure how my male friend would react I have great guy friends and I believe the way were tight that they might not see it but they would react to me differantly after I would love to find a roomate to help with my morgage and bills but It would hav ebe a girl whos ok with me or a guy of the same I did share this with a couple that have been long time friend and they are really cool with it his wife Kim loves that fact and encourage it her husband is someone I worked with for years they are comfortable to be with at the house as I prance aroud in lingerie or skirts breast and all we even have gone out to gay bars that except and permote this another guy friend and I were sitting around the house havin a few I knew I could talk to him hes cool so is his wife but i got so excited for some reason so i brougt it up how would he feel about me if I dressed in womens cloth He just smiled and said K Ive known you as a great person for years everybody loves your one of the nicest people to know and I would care if you dressed so what I wouldn't think any different about that I think thats fine so I ask If he would mind If I got dressed up go for it he said I was soo excited I was shaking i went to my bed room put on my make up panti garter stocking hose lacetop with a silk top 36c hi heels 6" open toe and when ready he said come on out I want to check you out so I came out looking good He wa snicly amused I had to find out what Its like to do a man he was very receptive that it was great [FNT=Verdana]undefined[/FONT]
    Quote Originally Posted by CindyT
    Lets all share one of our stories about dressing up and going out in public! Heres mine...
    I was out of town, at a large city in a motel. I surveyed the entire area, I noticed there was a "pedestrian walking bridge" that went above the nearby freeway. I decided that I could walk over the bridge and return to the motel faster than a car could drive there.
    I thought "Go For It!"
    I went to my room and dressed pretty hot! A thin, pretty, white, flowered top with a snug fit, a "sport bra" under with well fitted 36C's inside. I had shaved my entire body. I used a pair of thong panties to pull my "Unit" down under to hide the male effect. This left a decent "cameltoe" look. I used a pair of silky pantyhose with Skin Tight Blue jean shorts to "FORM" an artificial female looking "Camletoe" in the front!
    I put on my blonde wig which I had brushed for hours!
    The feeling of the pantyhose over the silky thong was quite exciting! I spent hours putting on makeup, blue eye shadow with entended eyelashes, then light "Blush" lipstick.
    My fake boobs (homemade) actually had a decent "Bounce" but not overly large. I worked on these for hours!!!!!!
    I finished it off with white tennis shoes, for a casual look suited for 80 degree weather.

Now the test...... I was scared!!!!! But I was determined to take a walk in public!

I went down the elevator to the ground floor.
    The elevator door opened....
    I stepped out..... nearly shaking with fright.
    There was an older man sitting in the lobby who was quite impressed with my looks! I casually "strutted" past him using the swishy walk I had practiced in the motel hallways for hours, he obviously loved it!
    I casually strolled out the motel door, down the sidewalk and proceeded to walk to the overhead pedestrian bridge. There was no one in the area, near so I was gaining confidence....
    When I got onto the bridge, there was 6 lanes of traffic below me at rush hour, zooming back and forth! What an audience!
    I could not resist "dropping my purse" so when I bent over to pick it up everyone got a good shot of my cute little backside!
    All of a sudden there were horns blowing as cars went by and as looked back I was getting Hoots and Hollers and many "Thumbs-Up" as the cars rushed by! How Exciting!!! They loved me! Nobody knew I was really a guy! I threw my long blonde hair over my shoulder and strutted across the bridge.
    Many horns blew and my excitement was growing! Then I decided to head back to my room before anyone could take the exit ramp and "beat me to my motel". As I rapidly walked back the tight shorts rubbed against pantyhose and I was having a HARD TIME "Concealing" the true me! I walked faster and faster then reached my motel. As I entered my motel lobby there was that old man again and I decided to give him a little show.... I dropped my purse (again) and as I bent over to pick it up, I glanced over my shoulder and gave him a "wink" and he almost died! I walked up the stairs to my room and nearly fainted with excitement when I got back there! Then I slowly stripped down and put on some sexy lingerie, a thong, silky bra and a short sexy nightie. Then I "accidentally" walked over to my open window and closed it, to the amasement of the people below!!
    Of course, I "relieved" myself after and there was obviously much built-up excitement! What a day!!!!!!

How about your story.....
    Cindy T