Thread: Warm Spring Day

Warm Spring Day

Sunday was nice and sunny and warm. Got dressed in Sunday church outfit and went to the 8:00 Mass sat with some ladies and after church they ask me to come have coffee in the Fellowship Hall. We talked for a little while then I had to go they ask me to come back next week.
    Went grocery shopping after. Got all the groceries I needed for the week. So I had a cart full. Had a older gentleman pack my bags at the check out and told me I could bring my car up to the door and he would load it (didn't know they still did that) I said no thanks and pushed the cart out to the car and was getting looks as I loaded it from some of the men in the lot. Got home and changed onto my Capri's and a pink top. Then I unloaded my car parked in the driveway. The neighbors were out took about 10 min.of going back and forth one neighbor waved at me and I waved back.
    After putting everything away and getting something eat I went out and washed my car. And then clean the patio chairs.

By now I'm starting to get tired but I also want to get some sun on my legs so I go put on my jean mini skirt and layout on the patio. My neighbor starts to cutting his lawn I just lay there to tired to move with my skirt pull up as high as I can. After a hour it was getting hot out (temp 80 degrees). Got up to get something to drink and put on the grill for some ribs. The neighbor was still work in his yard and was watching me go in and out of the house going up and down the steps in that short skirt with 3" mules on. Later I walk round my yard to see what damage winter had done and what I wanted to plant this year a lot of the neighbors were out in their front yards.
    Later I went for ride down to Lake Eire walk the shore line.

It felt good to dress and be myself at my own house out side I didn't want it to end on such a nice Spring day
    GLENDA
    I FEEL LIKE A WOMAN

Fabulous story, wish I could do it here, but alas the parents live two doors down and they DO NOT know nor would they approve.
    [SIZE="2"]"Tell me why I can't where a mini 'kilt' to work?"[/SIZE][SIZE="3"][/SIZE]

Glenda - Thanks for sharing the experiences of such a nice day with us all. The best part is that the activities were so "normal" - church, coffee with friends, grocery-shopping, car-washing, relaxing outdoors, etc.
    Talon

Banned Read only
    It was a fantastic day here in Boston too. It was really more like a summer day - about 75 degrees out, and bright sun. I spent the day digging up the yard to put in a concrete walkway, so no women's clothing for me.

Ah ... rayon weather returns.

Got cool today wearing a long jean skirt. Can't and don't want to stop dressing.
    GLENDA
    I FEEL LIKE A WOMAN

wow

It's been lovely down this way too. I love it when men check me out!

I'm really not looking forward to the heat this summer. The perspiration! Ick! How does everyone deal with it?

Quote Originally Posted by Tasha Meredith View Post
    I'm really not looking forward to the heat this summer. The perspiration! Ick! How does everyone deal with it?
    With what feels like 6 months of winter up here we just love some sun and heat. And a chance to wear some lighter cloths and shorter skirts and dresses.
    GLENDA
    I FEEL LIKE A WOMAN

Born and raised in Detroit's northwest suburbs. After terrible winters, no sun, cold, wet, icy and then the worse Springs that never seem to arrive, that first warm day is so wonderful. It makes you so happy to be alive. Now I live near San Francisco and Spring arrived at the end of February this year. It is sooooo nice! Glenda I wish I could be so open as you. What a great approach to all this you have. Just do it and let everyone else deal with the consequences! It seems to make life so much more simple. I hope I get there one day.