Thread: What measurements have you achieved.

What measurements have you achieved.

Hi,

I have been searching the site looking for information about how far you can go to get a good shape. I have found lots of information on diets and how much people weigh but wondered what measurements have been achieved. I realise that some are luckier that others with there natural shape and have seen some impressive pictures posted on this site. Also I would be interested in what was done to achieve this, type of exercise and diet.

My current weight is 188.5lbs and I am 5ft 11, I have lost 32.5lbs this year and plan to get to 175 and see how I am.

My measurements are:

40 Chest.
    34 waist.
    40 hips.

I would love to reduce my waist. Obviously you can get help with corsets and padding but am interested in how far some have gone without assistance.

Love Nikki.

Just measured. I'm like 40 bust, 36 waist, 36 hips (but I wear 34 pants, and they aren't tight. Weird). Height 5'9",weight 185. I suppose as I lose weight, I might lose it from the waist, which would be nice.

But currently, it's bad hip situation :(, but a decent height situation :).

Banned Read only
    In the last 1 1/2 year, I'm down from 206 to 175 right now. I have a pot belly, so I need to go down quite a bit more to get rid of it. I was this height - 6' - in my late teens, and I weighed 140, so their's plenty of room for improvement. I was wearing 40" waist pants, but I'm down to 36" now.

I also struggled against a belly and I was really young at the time too. Getting rid of it was no easy task.

My current weight is 124lbs and I am 5ft 6. I always got tons of cardio in each week but the weight didn't start to come off until I also went low-carb. It really boosted my metabolism.

32 Chest.
    29 waist.
    29 hips.

Making a life for Tina! suchacutie's Avatar

more to go!

I'm 5'11", 175-178, and 41/34/38, but I've been 20 pounds lighter in my adult life. That's probably too light but there is still some chubbiness around my middle! I have older pants that are 3-4 inches small in the waist, so another 10 pounds should do it!!!

tina

high five

I am 5'9". I weight in at 151.4 pounds in my birthday suti. My measurements are 38-32-36. Over the last year I have been dieting and lost almost 30 pounds. I was upto 180 at one time. Then I noticed I looked like I was about 4-5 months pregnet, so I decieded to start dieting. Wife is mad at me since she went on the Weight Watchers diet about the same time and has only lost 18 pounds. LOL

Quote Originally Posted by NIKKI99 View Post
    My current weight is 188.5lbs and I am 5ft 11 My measurements are:
    40 Chest. 34 waist. 40 hips.
    My measurements are about the same as yours, that's a pretty good shape! I am 6' and 150 lbs. I just learned to skip breakfast, go light at lunch and eat a normal supper. It took me from almost 180 to where I am now, mostly in the belly. My shape is pretty good, but I've just started wearing a waist cincher and think that I like that look so much that I will use it most of the time. It's just a sacrifice in comfort that I'm willing to make.
    Sally

Measurements? We're worried about measurements? No fun in that. Man, this is a tough crowd. I'm 148 weight wise, down from 190 two years ago,. My height is 5'8". As far as my other stats, my lips are sealed (unless I'm hungry, that is).

Quote Originally Posted by NIKKI99 View Post
    Hi,

I have been searching the site looking for information about how far you can go to get a good shape. I have found lots of information on diets and how much people weigh but wondered what measurements have been achieved. I realise that some are luckier that others with there natural shape and have seen some impressive pictures posted on this site. Also I would be interested in what was done to achieve this, type of exercise and diet.

My current weight is 188.5lbs and I am 5ft 11, I have lost 32.5lbs this year and plan to get to 175 and see how I am.

My measurements are:

40 Chest.
    34 waist.
    40 hips.

I would love to reduce my waist. Obviously you can get help with corsets and padding but am interested in how far some have gone without assistance.

Love Nikki.
    Nikki, OMG we could be twins. I've lost about 35 pounds in the last 5 months, I'm hovering at 192 and plan to get down to 175, also. 5'-9 to 5'-10.

Lots of bike riding, 25 to 30 miles every other day [and hour on stationary bike] that says I'm burning 1400 to 1800 calories. No upper body training at all... Must have lost half my arm mass.

Eating a small meal once a day with very small snacks [yogurt, fruit, etc] twice a day. No chips, no deserts, no fast food, no large portions, my stomach has gotten smaller and I doubt I cound finish any McD value meal... I feel so much better, too

I find weighing myself several times a day on a good digital scale motivates me. I set small goals each week and focus on that goal. I'm working on 195 to 190 for about 6 days. Scale just said my body fat is at 27.1 so I have a ways to go there.

I'm tightly laced in my corset as I write this and I'm;

40 chest [natural bust is 42.5]
    32.5 waist with corset [narrowest point is about 7" down from chest]
    34 waist without corset
    40 hips [at widest point]

only bad part is most of my Jr 11 and 10 low rise jeans I purchased in fall of 2006 are pretty loose now.

Good Luck

Hmmm, an uphill fight, for sure. Four years ago, I weighed 260 lbs., I'm down to 200 lbs. right now.

Just some numbers, I'm 6' tall and my "ideal weight" is 155-175 lbs. Six years ago, I weighed 150 lbs., with a 26" waist. That's my goal again.

Right now I have a 40" ribcage-45.5" bust, 38" waist asnd 40" hips. Knowing that I'll probaby loose some hip, as I loose more weight, I'll have to work on getting my waist smaller, to keeep a good proportion with my hips.

If anyon's interested, the norm GG clothing sizes indicate a 10" difference between waist and hips. So a 40" hip would equal a 30" waist.

So if my hips go down to 38", I'll need a 28" waist. Gee, I have a lot more work to do!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Living and Enjoying Life Kristen Kelly's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Brianna Lovely View Post
    If anyon's interested, the norm GG clothing sizes indicate a 10" difference between waist and hips. So a 40" hip would equal a 30" waist.
    [SIZE="3"]You made my day. I have lost 40 lbs in the last year all because I was unhappy the way I looked out dressed, and plan on losing another 15-25 more. measurements 39B (without enhancers) 34 waist, 42 hips no padding need there for this girl and with a waist clincher I am happy with the way I look.[/SIZE]
    [SIZE="3"]Life Begins When You Stop Worrying What Other People Think[/SIZE]

[SIZE="3"]
    Walk TALL SMILE and be CONFIDENT all will be OK
    [/SIZE]

[SIZE="3"]It's Brave to be Different, Be Brave Too, Accept Me for Who I am ![/SIZE]

Quote Originally Posted by Kristen Kelly View Post
    [SIZE="3"]You made my day. I have lost 40 lbs in the last year all because I was unhappy the way I looked out dressed, and plan on losing another 15-25 more. measurements 39B (without enhancers) 34 waist, 42 hips no padding need there for this girl and with a waist clincher I am happy with the way I look.[/SIZE]
    I'm glad that you're happy with your looks.

As I told a friend of mine, it's not perfection that's important, it's striving for perfection that is important.

Although many of us may never reach our personal goals, by trying to, we become better people and improve our lives.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Worlds Prettiest Dad!!! Jocelyn Quivers's Avatar
    My former weight at the beginning of the year was around 205. My current weight as of yesterday is 185. This was after a weekend of major pigging out, I lost a little self control As for measurements
    Bust- was 41 1/2 now 39 1/2
    Waist- was 36 now 33 1/2
    Hips- were 42 1/2 now 39 1/2

Measurements

Hi Everyone: I am not doing as well as I was a yr ago. I used to work out every other day without fail. Since last yr when I had an injury my back is not as strong and I spend a lot of time hurting. The result is I went from 208# to last week (annual physical) to 217#. It is all around my middle, my 36" waist is up to 37". However I still have a solid C cup bust when I wear my my full coverage minimizer underwires. I love wearing a bra and will until I pass from this earth.

Banned Read only

Smile measurements achieved

I have achieved 19" arms, 50" chest, 27" thighs and 29" waiste. Oh sorry i am in bodybuilder mode, forgot which forum this was haha

Well I lost 50 pounds and was really fanatical about my weight... Got to 170 and my wife made me quit.. I looked like crap in male mode.. Too thin! And since I like to look good in both modes.....

To strive for the ultimate girly figure is great.. And loosing weight is great for your health.... But if you look around a lot of the women don't have the same desire!! Lol.

So I'd recommend that you get to a maintainable weight and figure that will let you dress in a fashion that is realistic...

Karren
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

I'm wishing to be her SANDRA MICHELLE's Avatar

what measurements

Yes I to have lost a bunch of weight, it appears that there is an epidemic of this from many of us. I lost 71 pounds from 248 to 177 over a period of 8 months, I can tell you I really feel much better about myself and I have so much more energy. As for measurements, I am the perfect 36-24-36, well thats in my minds eye. For real I am 38-32-38 and could really stand to lose another 15 pounds. I can wear size 10 jeans but most of the time I wear size 12 because they fit a little looser and it's hard to work in tight jeans. I save the size 10's for going out shopping, sorry karen I know how you loathe Jeans but I can't get away with wearing skirts at work. I am 5'7" and in heels I think I look pretty tall and good looking from 2 football fields away. I think I was able to lose the weight because I motivated myself by buying a really nice dress that was way too small for me at the time but I put it in my head that I would wear that dress out in December/06. The dress was a size 12, turqoise green halter,mini and I looked great in it last December at our X-mass party for my tri-ess group. Well again from 2 football fields away i looked great, well good