Thread: what a breakthrough

cdjenny

what a breakthrough

i ran across this sight and i posted a link some of you might have already seen or heard about this..but it is new to me and if you ck the link i think you might find it interesting.. it is about new york making a desion for one to use the bathroom of your chose..whether it me the guys or girls.. so if you are dressed and i new york you can legally use the womens bathroom..

http://www.worldnetdaily.com/news/ar...TICLE_ID=52667
    Living is not in how many breaths we take, but in how many moments take our
    breath away.
    Live Well, Laugh Often, Love Much

Finally common sense prevails, lets hope it spreads to many different cities. It is about time our legal rights against discrimination were upheld.

Do a search for TG Legal Sources. I once found a web site that listed all of the states and cities that have TG friendly laws goverening who can use restrooms. I am in Dallas, TX and Dallas and Dallas County both have laws that state that a person my use the restroom of the sex that they are presenting, so in Dallas if I am out em femm, I can legally use the womens restrooms anywhere in the city or county.

I've bolded a bit from the article.... hold it till you get home? whaddy they think TG's are?? walking diseases???
    If you happen to be passing through Grand Central Station and nature calls, you just might want to hold it until you get home, because, this week, officials with the Metropolitan Transportation Authority decided that transgendered people have the right to use the bathroom – men's or women's – of their choice on New York's subway system.
    <edit> I've emailed the editor, whilst this might be a breakthrough, his brainless article is a slap in the face... ggrrrr.....
    Last edited by Tamara Croft; 04-27-2007 at 10:47 AM.
    Administrator

Missing my Libra babe Sherlyn, I hope she's rocking up there with the angels
    Missing our Rianna, doesn't seem right, gone to early, hope she's partying with Sherlyn

Thanks Tamara

I agree they act like we are all sexual degenerates waiting in stalls to attack any unaware woman in the restroom. I doubt there are very many CD attacks on anyone I dont think it is us they need to worry about
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]You unlock this door with the key of imagination. Beyond it is another dimension: a dimension of sound, a dimension of sight, a dimension of mind. You're moving into a land of both shadow and substance, of things and ideas. You've just crossed over into... the Girly Zone.
    [url]http://www.facebook.com/Staci Grace

I'm not sure of the legality of it over here in the UK but I use the ladies when out dressed and don't even get a funny look. But I suppose not many guys are in front of the mirror re-applying lippy and mascara!

As for the "you might want to wait until you get home" I do think that is ridiculous. You could extend that backwards attitude to include anyone who might want a sneak peak, anyone is capable! When I go to the loo I am there for nature's call and a bit of a touch up, not interested in picking people!

Gina xx

That's great, but New York is a long way from western Colorado oh well, maybe someday.
    [SIZE="2"]"Tell me why I can't where a mini 'kilt' to work?"[/SIZE][SIZE="3"][/SIZE]