Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Planning what to wear

I plan which pair of panties I'll wear to work tomorrow lol.
    I plan my dressing sessions completely.

Joanne

Well, one time when I was very young, I made a nice dress for myself to go to the ball, but then two of my CD sisty uglers came along and got jealous of my pretty dress and my looks and ripped the dress to shreds and cut my wig into a million pieces. Lucky for me, my CD Fairy Godmother came along and whipped me up a beautiful gown in no time flat and a very pretty wig. I went to the ball and had a wonderful time dancing but when the clock struck midnight, I woke up as Rich. Bummer, huh?Real dream though. Anyway, that dream inspired me to always try and look different and never what anyone expects. I even surprise myself sometimes.

Silver Member Iniquity Blonde GG's Avatar
    Wow lol !! seems like im abit "slap happy" when it comes to clothes , re: what to wear !! if its clean ironed and ready that suits me lol
    [SIZE=3][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC][/SIZE]
    [SIZE=3]angie [/SIZE]

i do abit of both, i have a few ideas in my head, and one the day i'll choose the best one for that day

Angie, I typically just pick something out of the closet that strikes me at the moment. Since I don't leave the house dressed, it doesn't matter too much.
    GO RED SOX!!!

Suzie

I plan ahead

I definitely enjoy planning ahead. I enjoy the anticipation and excitement of placing a cute outfit on the chair next to my bed and knowing that when I wake in the morning, I will slip into it. I usually lay everything out that night, including the hose, bra, panties and heels. As for makeup, the planning process is not as intricate as I usually stick to a few shades of lipstick, rouge, eyeliner and mascara.
    Tiana
    "I don't mind living in a man's world as long as I can be a girl in it."

Unless it's a special occasion of some sort, which, for me is rare, I just go with whatever I'm feeling when I get dressed. I'm usually a very casual girl, so for me it's usually a demin mini skirt. over-sized tee and some really cute shoes/sandals. Nice and simple...
    Last edited by myMichelle; 04-28-2007 at 07:13 AM. Reason: Spelling error
    "poor is the man whose pleasures depend on the permission of another." Madonna "Justify My Love"

planning for first girlie outing in public - weeks in preparation. agonising over what looks good, too plain, too tarty, too vulnerable - researching what the GGs are wearing so i dont stand out. will be more spontaneous when confident. i spend ages getting 'the look' right and accessorizing.

if i was going to an event (not that i have yet) - probably a bit more care cos you want to look your best

mitch

Afraid I've got the overplanning bug too Karen! When I get back from my monthly outing with the gurls, I start planning what to where for the next one! If something unexpected comes up, like the wedding a couple months back, I have a "fashion show" the night before and pick out a couple of outfits. I always have 1 or 2 backup outfits packed in case of a wardrobe malfunction or my mood changes or the group decides to go some place different that calls for a different "look". I carry backups of everything. It just makes me more relaxed bacause I don't have to worry. Once everything is checked off on my pack-up list (that comes from years of camping experience) I am ready to go!
    Sally

Plan ahead - no question!
    No way around it, being a male trying to look female, most of us have to devote quite a bit of effort to finding something that we like and that fits and compliments the male body. Most of us have a few muscles that your average female doesn't have, an extra rib, and of course an adams apple. :-(
    Spur of the moment and throw something on - uh huh, nope.
    Kim