Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Anyone Still Like Being a Man

I dont know if i can pick one over the other and ill tell yoall what i mean by that. i injoy being a guy but is that becuz thats all ive ever known? again dont know. i do know this ive been cding more in the last 10 years than i have in the 30 years before that and definatly more after i started looking at this sight and all the kindrid sprits within. so i guess what im saying is ask again in about a year (and im shure sumbody will) maybe i can give a better vote one way or the other...cp...

I like being a guy most days. I love cars the out doors and such. These thing i think I would enjoy if I wear a girl too. So ether physicall gender would probably result in basicly the same person.
    Another one of those nutty Texas T-girls. Save a horse
    drive a truck.

I love being both and the balance it creates for me. If I cannot dress for a while the man part of me is not nice to be with, but after dressing up for a day the man in me has fun with life. Today life was one of the best on top off the world and all man, maybe it was being dressed last night and looking all girl that brought peace to my world, just my thoughts.

Luv regina

Your Feels Are Very Much The Same Feelings I Have All The Time, When I'm Dressed As A Woman All I Want Is To Experience All The Things That A Real Woman Would(encluding Sex) But Until I'm Comfortable With My Self Being Seen As A Woman I'll Stick To Just Playing With Myself In Private......

100% spoiled brat christina marie's Avatar
    will always be aspects of me that are all man, am hoping to blend them with the finer points of my femme side and come out one again someday,better than the original!balance is the key in my little world.bottom line- enjoy what you can, endure what you cant!
    "you can have this nail file when you pry it from my cold ,dead hands."

[SIZE="3"]Hmmmm a new and improved me, part gurl, part man, all human,...."we can rebuild him, we have the technology"! Now there is an idea for a new series on TV The Bionic Crossdresser, Yikes.[/SIZE]
    [SIZE="2"]"Tell me why I can't where a mini 'kilt' to work?"[/SIZE][SIZE="3"][/SIZE]

100% spoiled brat christina marie's Avatar
    hmmmmmmm... bionic boobies??????????? i could work with that!
    "you can have this nail file when you pry it from my cold ,dead hands."

I guess if i could start again from birth or early childhood - I would definaitely choose to be a girl with all that implies, including motherhood. However having reached where I am - husband, father etc. etc. as a male there is no way that the clock can be put back. furthermore I am attracted by females not males
    'What the caterpillar perceives is the end, to the butterfly is just the beginning'

NO
    Ivey
    AN IT HARM NONE DO WHAT YE WILL
    http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm...ndid=124865919
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by Karren Hutton View Post
    Love being a guy as much as being a girl!!! Best of both genders!!!

Love Karren

Yep!
    I like going into my "Phone Booth" dressed as a "GUY" and coming out "Female" and "VISA VERSA".
    Guess you could call me a "QUICK CHANGE ARTIST"
    LOL
    Tamera

Girl Mode

I think I am in Girl Mode all the time, even if I'm dressed as a man. I'm always thinking of things to do dressed, and planning my next outings. I love makeup, high heels, sex undies, and clean fresh shaved legs, a pretty sundress, a new skirt and blouse, short shorts and tank tops, HEY!!!! I think I must be a girl!!!!!!

Vickie

No

At one time I enjoyed being a guy, although I never liked sports, and other guy things, although I do love the car hobby, and women. I have always liked womens fashions, and prefer their clothes. I dont like being a man anymore, I would definately be a woman and take all the good and bad that comes with being a woman.

Smile Anyone Still like being a man

To be honest with you, there are some good things about being a guy. It is much easier to be a slob, go without shaving for a couple of days, be a beachbum, wear beat up raggedy clothes, just watch ballgames and drink beer.

I think that when I was trying to transition some years ago, that the counselor I was going to, saw right through me, and declined to prescribe hormones and put me on a program. I thought I was ready to be a full time female. My friends were already well advanced in their transition. I thought I was ready for the physical alterations.

Yes, I have a very, very strong feminine side, but I have also liked being a grandpa. Does that answer your question?

Big hugs,

Rita,

Now back to my chores, haha

[QUOTE=Karren Hutton;842959]Love being a guy as much as being a girl!!! Best of both genders!!!

Ditto that!
    Love,
    Meredith

I like being a guy but I've never really been interested in football,fast cars and beer.Deer hunting either.I like electric trains,amatuer rocketry,Star Trek,Rock and Roll and crossdressing.

Hugging the Kurves! RobertaFermina's Avatar

A Man....rather than a Guy !

I like being a MAN.

Protector, Provider, Complement to Woman: Physically, Emotionally, Spiritually.

I can do all these things and still suck at Guy stuff.
    Lately, since I have been relentless in my pursuit of Enfemme Joy and Glory, I have been sucking at and deferring Guy stuff.

On the other hand, I have carried the ball for my household finding new work (As a Geek), a new Home (closer to my daughter's schools), and finding a new car (old one up and died), and being the guy my daughter calls whenever things aren't working out for her.

I am temporarily sucking at being a Guy, while I figure out how to be a Girl more efficiently. Much of the confusion is coming clear now. It takes women years (a lifetime), I am very guy-like in my (I can do it!) arrogance that it should take me a few more months!

Also, I spent a lot of years clueless as to what women were thinking when they were driving me mad. I'm going to be a much more serene and complementary partner when next I take a woman into my arms and heart.

Roberta
    [COLOR=Red]Open your Heart :

I am deffinatly a man, a man that has softer side. I have always felt that their has been a fem feeling in me, and I am greatful for that. I dont fully understand woman, but becuase I get in touch with this woman inside me, I am starting to understand them emotionaly. As much as I love to put on a dress every now and then and pretend to be one of the girls, I could never truly be a real woman. Plus then I would have to find a support group for lesbians
    [SIZE="4"][/SIZE]

VK

Quote Originally Posted by Eva Diva View Post
    I just sat through a few hours of the NFL draft coverage - not a lot of women would do that without a gun to their heads.
    You'd have to put a gun to my head to get me to watch that, regardless of how I'm dressed. & you'd have to keep waking me up.

Barbara

Not much of a guy

I have never felt really comfortable with a group of guys. Not to say I have romantic feelings just not into sports, cars, chasing women, binge drinking...... Always felt more comfortable around the ladies. I do admire and very much love the look and feel of a woman, but also love the look and feel of being a woman myself at times. I do motorcycle, hike and do home repairs/remodeling but so does my wife. I am comfortable dressed as a man but also comfortable, maybe more so, as a woman.

Let it go and grow and see what blooms.
    Barbara

Let it Blossom - Let it grow

Love Being A Guy

What a great thread...I had been thinking about this one myself. I love being a guy and playing golf and being competitive. I have several guy friends that I would not trade for anything. As for being a woman...I love that too and want to be as feminine as I can be. Its the transition that I enjoy. Hard to explain. At the end of the day I feel fortunate to have both genders within me...
    [SIZE="3"][SIZE="3"]Roxanne[/SIZE][/SIZE][SIZE="3"]
    [/SIZE]

being a guy

Well I agree with Karren 50% male 50% female. I am not to bad at being a guy but it sucks some times. i would love to dress more as a female but for now my job won't let me.
    I love being a girl

I like being a cross between the two M/F……. kinda like a two for one special that’s half off for a limited time only.

I pick both genders. I like being a guy and a girl.

Blushing June '07 Bride Sheri 4242's Avatar
    A'hhh - the classic conflict that has been within me all of my life -- at least since my earliest of memories. I enjoy both sides of myself! I guess, as has been said, I have got to be me, and "me" is a combination of both genders!!! I have no desire or intention to change my anatomical sex, but rather want to continue to have the best of both worlds!!! I have done well as a male, but I have, all of my life, constantly thought about my feminine side and how I love to express that side through crossdressing!!! It is so prevalant within my heart, mind, and soul!!!