Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: Anyone Still Like Being a Man

Short Skirts & Long Legs
    Let me put like the Army did when they were in a push for recrutes...

"BE ALL YOU CAN BE", only I want to be a gurl...

Being a girl is a whole lot more fun than being a guy.
    Tiana
    "I don't mind living in a man's world as long as I can be a girl in it."

Quote Originally Posted by leggy_tiana View Post
    Being a girl is a whole lot more fun than being a guy.
    Tiana,
    Truer words were never spoken!

Quote Originally Posted by Dita_B View Post

Hi Ashly,

Thanks for your comment and compliment. 20 years or 40 years, the point is, its too late now, but if known earlier, it would have made a lot of difference. I would have LOVED to live my life as a woman. No doubts about that.

BTW: Every time I see that avatar of yours I have to stare at your a** in that tight skirt. I LOVE it. It is an absolute fabulous picture and one that would stop traffic in the street. If it is your a**, my compliments.

Did you ever try to do that same thing with your bike and wait for the traffic to crash?

Lol...Dita.

I couldn't agree with you more!!!!! The 'puter' age came to late for me!!!

Mollyanne
    "To thine own self be true"

I love my life. If you could take a pill that would instantly turn you into a female, do you think you would still have the passion for femininty that you have now?

I personally like being a guy. But at the same time. Being a girl is cool too. I think the whole deal with me is that I like the feminine look to the clothes when I wear them. It would be neat to see what it would be like to be a woman for like a week or something like that. To see the world from that pov.

I have spent about the last 30 years of my life trying to find out who the heck i am and to tell you the truth i still havent got a clue i dont see myself as either sexes but i like taking out the the best bits from both if that makes sense. I have been very lucky with the fact that i met a very understanding girl 5 years ago and we married and have two great children 90% of my wardrobe consits of female clothing shirts have become blouses and and all my trousers and jeans have also got a feminine touch to them and no ones got a clue. The way i see it you are only on the planet once (unless you belive in reincarination in which in my case i will probably come back as a dog who spends all its time thinking its a cat lol) i dont think i will ever no whats its like to be a man or a woman i am stuck in the middle and i love it

I ride my Harley enfemme btmgrl6's Avatar

No Way!!

I too sucked at beng a guy. Don't miss it one little bit. The girl thing comes very easily for for me.As for the sex thing......my orientation is for males so things just seemed to fall into place. I love being a girl!

Steph

i hate being a guy it sucks i would change now if it was just a case of poppin a pill

Quote Originally Posted by annas_back View Post
    ... If you could take a pill that would instantly turn you into a female, do you think you would still have the passion for femininty that you have now?
    Give me that pill...NOW
    [SIZE=2]It is Snowing Down South...[/SIZE]

I like both sides of me. I like doing male things such as working in the yard, fixing my car and playing with my grandkids. But I also love going out dressed to shop, dine and party. Just wish there was more time for the femme things and wished my wife was more accepting. But I also would like to win 10 million dollars too!
    Yours Terri