Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Do You Use Femme Products?

[SIZE="2"]I use everything femme everyday, secret platinum deodorant, pantene for hair care,lotion I use Dove energy glow or Olay quench therapy body lotion and I just started using Caress Exotic Oil Infusions the Moroccan bodywash its really nice.[/SIZE]
    [SIZE="3"]LeeAnn[/SIZE]

Quote Originally Posted by Sheri 4242 View Post
    Not to be graphic, BUT this IS true: I've known two men who needed (one for a longer period of time than the other) women's minipads -- one for a short term of a few eeks after having a polinidal cyst drained, and the other faily frequently b/c of hemmoroid problems. The former said a nurse told him not to feel wrong in using the pads b/c, after all, they were "sanitary pads," and, as thus, were unisex. Makes sense to me!
    Sheri,
    I keep a few in my trauma kit when I travel. They're great for those messy scalp and facial wounds or road rash. Although a lot of people freak when they find out what's pressed against their forehead.
    One's true gender is in the heart and soul, not one's anatomy.

Your brain...don't leave home without it!Maureen

Women's razors and shave gel, and perfumes. That's about it. Sometimes a moisturizer in the winter months.

Feeling so good en femme! Miss Lulu's Avatar
    My wife and I share the same deodorant (Secret), the same razors and shaving gel for ladies. We have different taste in make-up but we do share our mascaras. We often borrow eachother's pantyhoses when one has run out.
    Miss Lulu

Everything hygenic in our bathroom is femme. Secret deoderant, Carefree pantyshields (lightly scented), hair spray (Rave), Soap (Caress, Dove, whatever is on sale at the time), Skintimates shave gel (or generic version thereof), Venus razor, Suave shampoo and conditioner. I will use pretty much anything that is femme for that total "girl" experience.

Kandis
    Someone once told me "Put on Your big girl panties and deal with it". If they only knew, I WAS ALREADY WEARING THEM.

I wear the bras and panties so my wife doesn't have to.

WARNING:Any institutions or individuals using this site or any of its associated sites for studies , projects or any other reasons You DO NOT have permission to use any of my profile or pictures in any form or forum both current and future. If you have or do, it will be considered a violation of my privacy and will be subject to legal ramifications.

Yes, I do. I especially love the scented powders and I have my own bottles of body sprays. I have a Shick Intuition for my legs but have run out of refills. And I too usually wear at least a lightdays type pad in my panties .. it helps to keep them a bit cleaner. As a side note to this, last year at our local Red Cross volunteer center, EVERYONE that was being sent to the southern states during the hot summer months was advised to have some of them packed in their luggage. Like as has been stated before .. they are sanitary and they are multi-functional. I too have worn one over a cyst to the Dr. office and even he said it was a good idea.

I use the stuff the Swiss guy made you know Oil of Oley love the smell.. and I like secret deodorant but don't have any YET but I am being emancipated....
    WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOO
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]You unlock this door with the key of imagination. Beyond it is another dimension: a dimension of sound, a dimension of sight, a dimension of mind. You're moving into a land of both shadow and substance, of things and ideas. You've just crossed over into... the Girly Zone.
    [url]http://www.facebook.com/Staci Grace

I use all femme products... Daily...
    Olay age defying body wash... with a exfoliating poof...
    Herbal essences totally twisted lavender/jade shampoo...
    Venus razor for my legs, arms, etc, with Skintimate tropical splash shave gel...
    Secret invisible solid - platinum deodorant - African violet scent...
    Suave extreme hold 10 hour hair spray - unscented.
    And Poise pantyliners... Catches those last few drops. Hehe.

Might as smell nice too, so I've always got some "Poison" on hand too.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]