Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Do You Use Femme Products?

Just Lotions

I just use whatever bath and body works lotions are laying around the house. We have a ton of them. Once used a VS lotion while the wife and I were watching TV. It was lovely. She thought I smelled very nice.

[SIZE="3"]Nice Julie, I take it the wife is supportive and knows about your crossdressing?? [/SIZE]
    [SIZE="2"]"Tell me why I can't where a mini 'kilt' to work?"[/SIZE][SIZE="3"][/SIZE]

I hate to answer this here

No, Dixie. She doesn't know.

Now I will get inundated with suggestions to tell her....I have hinted...and have decided it is best not to at this time.

Let's see where do I begin. Dove shampoo, Olay Body wash, Biorie facial wash. Olay Regenerist facial product including Daily Serum. I just love the Olay Facial Products. Sometimes I wear secret or dove deodorant. They are the products I use on a daily basis.

I want to try some Bath & Body Works products.

Alison
    Last edited by Sandra; 05-03-2007 at 03:16 PM. Reason: this thread is for general fem products not personal fem products which are not alowed under forum rules

Sorry Julie, Hey evrybody DO NOT I repeat DO NOT hassle julie about this, she is quite in control of the situation Hope it helps
    [SIZE="2"]"Tell me why I can't where a mini 'kilt' to work?"[/SIZE][SIZE="3"][/SIZE]

Banned Read only
    Degree for woman deodorant, Gillette for Women Silk shaving gel, Paul Mitchell Shampoo, Stayfree Deodorant
    Last edited by Sandra; 05-03-2007 at 03:17 PM. Reason: this thread is for general fem products not personal fem products which are not alowed under forum rules

i wear secret deodorant daily, VS body lotion either Pink, Very Sexy for Her, or Very Sexy for Her 2. I use womans shave cream by Gillette and Razor -also for women, Dove Soap and when i want a real treat Bath and Body's Moon Ligth Path bubble bath

Worlds Prettiest Dad!!! Jocelyn Quivers's Avatar
    Ban Powder Fresh for deodorant which actually works better than any mens deodorant I've ever used, Skintamate Shaving Cream, and Venus disposable razors for legs and body. Male razors still for facial hair. Victorias Secret Body lotion and spary "Love Spell" both of which were a birthday gift for me from my wife. Jocelyn

Silver Member
    Yes, I use feminine products.

Funny thing, I noticed that I was using far more than I thought and then found out my WIFE was using my stuff. "Oh yeah", she said, "I like all that stuff you bought." So now I have to buy twice what I used to.

I use Nivea night cream, Eucerin day cream, Marina body lotion, Suave deoderant, Neutrogena facial wash, Tresemme mousse and shampoo, conditioner from my stylist. Whew! No wonder my budget is shot!

Lovies,
    Steph

[SIZE="3"]My wife is the opposite, she was using the VS Amber Romance body wash and lotion etc., she was going through it quicker than she thought she should and asked me if I was using it also. No I said. Turns out our 11 year daughter was using it, she didn't even think to ask her first she just came straight to me, ....I don't know why [/SIZE]

i use them

I use womens sanitary pads because I am diabetic and do have a bladder prob plus it makes you feel a bit mor fem and also they are more comfortable and less obvious than male ones or as called male ones so yeah

Olay body wash with moisturizer.

Pantene shampoo and conditioner.

Secret deodorant for women.

In fact there is very little male stuff in my pink bathroom.
    Scottie
    You must dare to disassociate yourself from those who would delay your journey... Leave, depart, if not physically, then mentally.
    Go your own way, quietly, undramatically, and venture toward trueness at last.

-- Vernon Howard

[SIZE="3"]That's funny you should say pink bathroom, my wife and I have rented two different houses over the years that had a pink bathroom. Both times she has said hmmmm a pink bathroom, Dixie's gonna love this.[/SIZE]

Content and Happy
    Everything I use is femme. I stopped using male products almost 30 years ago. My favorite brand is Olay.

Lanore
    [SIZE="3"]Lanore[/SIZE]

Just Shampoo

I have pretty thick (and long) hair - so I've given Pantene shampoo a go. Somehow the "female" shampoos deal with my hair better. That's all I use from the femme side.

Summers eve

Under the advice from this forum a while back when I asked for body scents, someone messaged me about summers eve.
    it changes my scent to something more feminine.
    have used it ever since

Thanks forum.

well i buck the trend as for facial care i use niva mens range. Its very tempting to have everything in the bathroom cabinet being femme, but fact of life is that male products are designed for male skin, which is very different from female.

Pixie Hollow's Vixen Katie Ashe's Avatar
    I use the Secret Platinum Protection Anti-Perspirant Deodorant Clear Gel Peach Shimmer
    I also love Hilary Duff's Perfume
    Last edited by Sharon; 05-06-2007 at 12:34 PM. Reason: removed hotlinked photos
    DK Productions LLC, Giving back to the Rainbow Community. Need a DJ, Every Song Has a Story, We Make The Memory

I use Caress bar soaps, several scents of womens deodorants, and even scented panty liners.

Living and Enjoying Life Kristen Kelly's Avatar
    [SIZE="3"]Now I know this is not what you meant went you posted this thread, but one of the products we produce where I work is a vinegar and water base scented feminine personal wash. Well the stuff does not freeze and cleans windows great, that's why I have used it as windshield washer fluid. I once came upon an accident and was first on the scene, second was a nurse, the driver had head injuries that needed to be cleaned a wrapped. In my trunk I had some clean white cotton rags and a bottle of my windshield wash solution worked perfectly. When I told her what it was and what I used it for she laughed so hard. [/SIZE]
    [SIZE="3"]Life Begins When You Stop Worrying What Other People Think[/SIZE]

[SIZE="3"]
    Walk TALL SMILE and be CONFIDENT all will be OK
    [/SIZE]

[SIZE="3"]It's Brave to be Different, Be Brave Too, Accept Me for Who I am ![/SIZE]

Banned Read only

Two brands

Este Lauder for moistizer
    Bare Essentials from Bare Minerals for foundation dry.
    Shaving all femme products.
    Secret for Underarms

In Femme
    -----------
    Some Clinque for liquid foundation.
    Eyes and Lips maybe MAC, Este Lauder, Revlon and Cover Girl
    Nails to many to mention.
    Last edited by daniella; 05-07-2007 at 04:52 PM.

I would definitely recommend using panty liners - they are both practical (drips!) - and therefore really do protect your panties - and very femme. I use ultra thin with wings just to ensure they keep in place all day and you soon forget you are using one....wouldn't go out without!!

Love
    Becky
    xx
    Last edited by Sharon; 07-05-2007 at 10:10 AM. Reason: removed one sentence -- please read the forum rules for what isn't allowed

Dutch girl in Switzerland aka.laura's Avatar
    My wife and I often use the same things though I prefer the more "fem-smelly" stuff. I don't use guys deo and use fem smells like vanilla, jasmin or magnolia. In more or less critical situations (meetings) I use no smells and take out my hoops ;o)))
    Guys are better with makeup. They know what they like on a girl.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Yes...quite a few. I use Soft & Dri gel deodorant, Pantene Pro-V shampoo, Estee' Lauder Pleasures Exotic Body Wash, Body Lotion, and perfume, just to name a few of them.

Pedal Steel Guitar Player Patricia Danielle's Avatar
    Yes, I use Cress body wash pantene shampoo that seems to be the only think that works on this brillo pad I have for hair. Just a touch of Sweet Honesty and I'm out the door and ready to attack the day..Patricia..
    I have COFFEE life is good!!

Have you ever looked in the mirror and realized the lights are on, but nobodys home?

Lifes not mesured by how many breaths we take, but rather by how many moments take out breaths away!

I've learned that artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity!