Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Do You Use Femme Products?

Do You Use Femme Products?

Do you use femme hygene products? If so which ones? What brands of shampoos, deodorants, etc...

[SIZE="3"]I just love the whole "Amber Romance' line from V.S. it is so sexy, my wife wears it all the time (lucky her) but I only wear it enfemme.[/SIZE]
    [SIZE="2"]"Tell me why I can't where a mini 'kilt' to work?"[/SIZE][SIZE="3"][/SIZE]

Personally I just use whatever we have on hand which is usually something girly. Either girly or childish cos the last while we have had a nice cherry loreal kids shampoo. Sure girl smells really nice and helps cover up my man stink after the un-irish weather weve been having too.

Wife and I both use Body Wash, shampoo, and I use Secret deorderant. She said that using her Body Wash and shampoo will not kill me. Only if she knew. LOL

In femme, I use guy deodorant, but I use Mary Kay Embrace Harmony moisture lotion. I love the fragrance of it.
    JoAnn

I love to see a beautiful woman in a nice dress, but then again, I also want to wear that dress.

Now and then
    Angie

Yeah but it's personal (won't go into detail). Deodorant is usually powder fresh scent (baby powder).

wifes moisturiser

guys deodorant

head and shoulders shampoo (now being marketed as a female product)

thats all i think

mitch

Blushing June '07 Bride Sheri 4242's Avatar
    Always use Secret deoderant. My wife and I share what is generally considered as a women's shampoo brand. Shave my legs, pits, chest with women's razor and women's shave gel -- in fact, always shave my face with women's razor and women's shave gel, too. Wife has me using women's micro-dermabrasion exfoliator, followed by a protective moisturizer.

Not to be graphic, BUT this IS true: I've known two men who needed (one for a longer period of time than the other) women's minipads -- one for a short term of a few eeks after having a polinidal cyst drained, and the other faily frequently b/c of hemmoroid problems. The former said a nurse told him not to feel wrong in using the pads b/c, after all, they were "sanitary pads," and, as thus, were unisex. Makes sense to me!

Banned Read only

Have allergies

Quote Originally Posted by Cheyenne View Post
    Do you use femme hygene products? If so which ones? What brands of shampoos, deodorants, etc...
    ALL if not nearly all fem products are choked with scents, natural and not natural. I have and my kids have a real problem with artificial additives, scents, colors and flavors. So We have to be REAL careful on what we buy.

Even if they were not I am allergic to deodorants, the natural ones do nothing. An I can not use scents of any kinds. Their soaps usually have Aloe vera in them which me I my kids are allergic to .

I would be in trouble if I was a real women, no make up, no perfume etc. The natural stuff is hard to find and very expensive and very difficult to get samples to test.

Not really into hygene!! Hehe.. Ask my wife!! If I was then my hockey gear wouldn't knock you over when I open my bag!! Its not the check that get um... Its the aftershock from the trailing aroma!!

I use what ever the wife buys.. Mainly clean smelling things.. Nothing special.. But only on weekdays... Weekends are "le naturael".

Karren
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

I use VS body butter when in femme and Secret Deoderant as femme, but otherwise its all kind of neutral...aveda shampoo, and a neutral bodywash from bath and body works...going for more natrual and healthy hygine prodcuts in generarl

Dove body wash and Secret Platinum deoderant, use everday. Wife bought me Amber body wash and body butter from Bath and Body Works for those special days!

Dawn

i use what ever my wife buys that way my budget for clothes is bigger

susie

Smile

[SIZE="3"]I use Clairol Herbal Essences shampoo, Sanex shower gel and Dove Roll-On Deodorant. I also use Nivea Intensive Moisturiser, Dove Protective Hand Balm. At night its Dove Regenerating Night Lotion and Dove Regenerating Hand Cream.

Anna Marie x
    [/SIZE]
    [SIZE="3"]I need to be on the outside, who I am on the inside[/SIZE]

[SIZE="3"]Call to me and I will answer you and tell you great and unsearchable things you do not know[/SIZE]

Both my wife and I use a lot of Dove products. Shampoo and facial soaps.

I've always used fruity shampoo and conditioner. Herbal Essence brand smells the best I think. I've also started to use moisturizer for my hands to get them super soft. Perfume and ladies deodorant when I dress.

Sienna

I use Johnsons Shower and Shave and Niva ladies deodorant and a perfume free moisturizer on my body, legs and face.

Fran.

I try and use women's shave gel when I shave and a woman's razor. My wife usualy has an extra few around that I know she won't miss. I recently began using Skintimate shave gel and really love the smell. Also on occassion spray a quick spray of FDS in my panties (as per the instructions). I love the floral smell and it makes me feel feminine.

Amy

Making a life for Tina! suchacutie's Avatar

once you start...

My wife suggested I would love a Parisienne peel...I do...and once you do that it starts: facial soap, toner, moisturizer, sunscreen, "illuminator" for the dark areas under my eyes, and then there is the stuff to kill off the zits and does it ever work!

Now we both take time morning and night....just more togetherness from cding!

tina

yes

I prefer all personal hygiene products designed for women. Dove bath soaps, Skintimate shave gels, Pond's facial moisturizer, Vaseline hand cream, and finally several products from Bath and body works, my current favorite, Moonlight path body cream, an absolutely heavenly scent. you know- the scent of a woman...
    Karen Francis
    Karen Francis

Amything from Bath and Body is a treat, but on a budget I am in love with St. Ive's Whipped Silk body wash and lotions. I'm not as crazy about thier other lotions. The Whipped Silk really makes my skin soft and smooth. Pantene shampoo and Dove deodorant. I use the body wash to shave with instead of buying a special product for my legs and body. My facial hair requires something more masculine but still must be conditioning and follow that with plenty of lotion.

Oil of Olay body wash wifes shampoo what ever she happens to have at the time. I have my own Clinique foaming face wash I shave with it it leaves my face smoother than any shave cream ever has..
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]You unlock this door with the key of imagination. Beyond it is another dimension: a dimension of sound, a dimension of sight, a dimension of mind. You're moving into a land of both shadow and substance, of things and ideas. You've just crossed over into... the Girly Zone.
    [url]http://www.facebook.com/Staci Grace

Quote Originally Posted by Dawn D. View Post
    Secret Platinum deoderant,
    Dawn
    Me too. I love that stuff. I wear it in both modes.

Yep! My wife and I use the same soap, deodorant, hairspray, etc. Works for us.
    Fulltime girl on the inside.
    Lipstick=confidence

[SIZE=4]Holly[/SIZE]