Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Tan lines?

Tan lines?

My question to those of you that sunbathe enfemme how do you deal with
    tan lines?
    Staying in the closet isn't so bad as long as you know why your in there.

I'm not sure at this point. I plan on buying one of those pop-up pools for the back yard this year, something that's easy to take down for the winter. I guess I'll find out, but I need to buy a new bathing suit first.

Most women that I know, don't like the lines. You've seen them on the beach... Laying on their stomach, the bikini top undone to prevent lines on the back.

Myself... I think I'd like them. They would definitely show what I'd been wearing. You need to do it the right way though. Use sun-screen so you don't burn.
    Sun-burnt skin is not only bad for the skin, it hurts! I'm not into pain. I've got enough of that that I have to deal with daily.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Silver Member
    What tan lines do you plan on showing to who? If you have tan lines in the shape of a bra top are you planning on going topless at some point? If you go topless, how are you going to get tan lines? Or are you asking about some other tan lines, like thong tan lines? Why do these bother you?

I worry about tan lines in the shape of a T shirt looking silly when I wear a feminine top. Is that what you mean? I think that this year I will want to wear a tank top when I mow the grass.

Whatever you do in the sun, don't forget sunscreen. Always, always, always. Especially on your face and neck. Idealy you should wear an SPF of at least 15 in your daily moisturizer.

Lovies,
    Steph

Lost In Victoria'sSecret TGKrissyCD's Avatar
    I'm more fortunate than most in that I have a small, but private patio where I can tan in my birthday suit. Once I get an overall tan I don't have to worry about the tan lines at the hem of a T or Polo.

We have a pool in the back yard and no neighbors for about 200 feet away and I have a fence up. So I will lay by the pool in bikini bottoms only. That is only when I am tanning. If I am swimming then it is the full bikini. I only wear bikini's while swimming unless other people are around that either don't know or aren't comfortable with it.

I laid out nude once and unfortunatly I fell asleep and I burned. That was one of the most horrible experiences ever!! So I don't lay out nude and for those that do, don't fall asleep!!!

Not your typical girl Lissa Stevens's Avatar
    I tan in the buff so no tan lines for this girl.
    [SIZE="2"]Melissa[/SIZE]

[SIZE="2"]I'm still standin'
    Better than I ever did
    Lookin' like a true survivor
    Feeling like a little kid
    [/SIZE]

Live in England.... no chance of getting a tan

well last year i got tan lines, a good sunburn and there was no way i could got out as a guy after that
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I'm still wearing my wool coat around here. I don't think I have to worry about tan lines just yet. I do have a tan line story. The year before last, I was showering after work and a coworker asked if I had been wearing a bra. I said it must be from my fishing vest. I don't think he bought it, but he never said another word about it. I have been much more careful after that.
    keep on gurlin everyone. paula may

Hey suzi cd, it's easy to get a tan if you live on the south coast of England. We've had fantastic weather for the last month and I've been sunbathing a lot. We've got a private patio so I wear panties only, no problem with tan lines up top.
    [SIZE="2"]Always be true to yourself because the people who matter don’t mind, and the people who mind don’t matter.[/SIZE]

No tan lines here, I tan in the buff.

Colleen
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Feeling pretty on the inside.

I too sunbathe in the nude and get a all over tan!

I would love to get bikini top tan lines, but other houses are too close & I'm in a small town. Can't risk it.

Yeah. No bikini tan lines for me. That would be a nightmare. I am aware that you can get tanning lotions now that won't make you look orange.

I tan in the backyard (very private) in the buff.....No line, set me free.....

Hugs.

SandyR
    Real Men can Cook in Heels...

Love Em

I absolutely adore having tan lines from my bikini. Just have to be careful not to remove my shirt when dressed male.

Banned Read only
    Quote Originally Posted by Andreamfor View Post
    Yeah. No bikini tan lines for me. That would be a nightmare. I am aware that you can get tanning lotions now that won't make you look orange.

Tanning lotions are the way to go. They look good, lots of people use them, and the sun doesn't wrinkle your skin.

To get a head start on summer, I've been visiting the tanning beds at my gym. Just don't want the "farmer tan" (neck up and elbows down)
    What "line" I do have Is only in THAT particular "place" that really hurts if it's burned.
    The outline of a thong. Only problem now, I need to get a darker foundation. Oh darn, more makeup shopping
    Lead me NOT into temptation
    (I can find my own way)
    I HAVE WALKED THAT MILE IN HER HEELS
    CURTSY to all BOW to [SIZE="3"]NONE[/SIZE]

http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt...6284/event.png

Lone Wolf

Bikini bottom

Since I have a pool in the back, I get to clean it daily and use my bikini bottoms only, I look great .

The only tan lines i don't like are on my arms..I play golf and get a line where the short sleeves stop...Then when I wear a ladies tank top the lines are very visible..This year I have been trying to wear a mens tank tee and it seems to be helping..

I don't have a bikini (yet), so I plan on tanning in a pair of panites that resemble speedos, to get an overall (almost) tan (too many neighbors with second story windows that overlook our back yard to tan in the buff).

Plus, I may have to contend with a daughter and her husband that may come over to visit unexpectedly.

When doing yardwork, I wear a pair of short shorts (inseam about 2 inches)and a tank top.

~*Dreadful Beauty*~ marissa_darling's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Lissa Stevens View Post
    I tan in the buff so no tan lines for this girl.
    Me too!

Hmmmmm... tbh last winter was a pain in the ass... lot's of parties and lots of backless and halterneck dresses that showed every white line and cup area. So, this year is topless... and I've never done topless... eek!
    Der Transsexuellaußenseiter

The lovers have flown...

[SIZE="3"]VENI VIDI VICI[/SIZE]

Quote Originally Posted by Stephenie S View Post
    What tan lines do you plan on showing to who? If you have tan lines in the shape of a bra top are you planning on going topless at some point? If you go topless, how are you going to get tan lines? Or are you asking about some other tan lines, like thong tan lines? Why do these bother you?

I worry about tan lines in the shape of a T shirt looking silly when I wear a feminine top. Is that what you mean? I think that this year I will want to wear a tank top when I mow the grass.

Whatever you do in the sun, don't forget sunscreen. Always, always, always. Especially on your face and neck. Idealy you should wear an SPF of at least 15 in your daily moisturizer.

Lovies,
    Steph

Steph, I'm with you. I hate those tee shirt tan lines.
    Keely

One of the Reds

Tan lines: a turn on!

I'm buying a bikini to sunbathe in. I think that bikini top tan lines would be sexy on me and on other men if they chose. It's all to emphsize the beauty of the nipple, male or female. Do you think nipples sexy on men? I thinks so.
    Mary