Thread: Is there a CD in here !!!

Talking Is there a CD in here !!!

..its the impact some members have on me ....Karren's bathroom thing ...as I was going there I thought wouldn;t it be funny if a cd was in here changing ...lol..Do the ways of other members ..coz you to think about them ... when doing things ?
    Last edited by Sherlyn; 05-08-2007 at 10:17 PM.

if you see one in there I may be Karren
    Angie

Hi Sherlyn

You worry me hanging around rest rooms

Nice pic though
    Shelly

Super Moderator....How to tell your partner......Abbreviations

Cute idea..I love the pose..And of course you never know what you will find in the ladies room now days....

you never no who you might find in there maby you should leave a sign in sheet

susie

Another member impact on me was at the Spring Fling ...I knew I would be meeting Maryann Sung and the troubles I had just thinking about what to wear there ..was wicked ...she's so classy ..I opted.. do I just go with my comfort zone in skirt and top ..or Dress it up ...the dress won ....or did Maryann ...lol

Your thread got me thinking Sherlyn. If we want to campaign for something, we should campaign for everyone switching to unisex restrooms (with locks). The main reason being that CD's and TG's use them. It's a rather innoculous idea but could possibly be a way for acceptance to subtly change people's thinking. If it were a general and accepted practice, it wouldn't be such a big deal.
    Anyway, if I walked in on a CD changing, the first thing I would say is:"Hi, Hon, need any help?"

Hey!!! I'm being beesmurched!! Lol. I only used the womens restroom once this trip!! And you know I can use the mens room while enfemme!! Ultimate flexibility!!

Love Karren
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

unisex bathrooms are a great idea. Going in the womans room is asking for jail time.

Quote Originally Posted by Karren Hutton View Post
    Hey!!! I'm being beesmurched!! Lol. I only used the womens restroom once this trip!! And you know I can use the mens room while enfemme!! Ultimate flexibility!!

Love Karren
    was just saying certain things..reminded me of members Karren ...and washrooms reminded me of you coz its your thing to scope them out for dressing ...not pickin on you .... and I dont use the mens when skirtin' ..just aint right ...lol sorry you took it that way ....

Quote Originally Posted by Salandra View Post
    Your thread got me thinking Sherlyn. If we want to campaign for something, we should campaign for everyone switching to unisex restrooms (with locks). The main reason being that CD's and TG's use them. It's a rather innoculous idea but could possibly be a way for acceptance to subtly change people's thinking. If it were a general and accepted practice, it wouldn't be such a big deal.
    Anyway, if I walked in on a CD changing, the first thing I would say is:"Hi, Hon, need any help?"
    Thats a great idea Salandra ...coz I often think if I needed to use the mens room to get ready for skirtin' .... ...what if I came outta the stall and theres this big guy standing there with his 5 yr old son ...Im sure there would be a WTF !!!!!$%$$%%$#(**(&^&*and a lot of that ...

Sherlyn, love the outfit.

Exactly what goes on in a womens washroom that is so private? In a recent CBC news article, they interviewed a professor at York who dresses as a woman professor. There were a few comments about the program regarding the professor, dressed as a woman using the "ladies" room. They were concerned that a heterosexual man dressed as a woman should not use the "ladies" room. Mmmm? What goes on in there? I thought people just went in to do their business, freshen up their face and move along. Are they worried that heterosexual guys will be polking around, looking under stalls?
    Now it begs the question, if a heterosexual man dressed as woman should not use the ladies room, should lesbians use the mens room? or should gay men use the ladies room. Thus there would be no chance of "hooking up" when the washrooms are used? And for those attracted to both sexes, well I guess it will be a shared restroom, maybe just for them! Salandra you have a very good point. Look at the washrooms in Europe.

It is a confusing issue ...the club I go to doesnt seem to set washroom rules and its straight and gay ...I use the ladies ...and the girls talk at me seems np ... however I also see the FtoM's using the ladies also ..since 99% of the time Im the only TG/CD at the place I cant say if others like me would be in the ladies room ...kinda figure they would tho ..I'm thinking if your totatly confident with being alafemme use the mens room..but the big question is.. how the males would react against you ..Ill take my chances with the ladies for now

The club I go to has unisex restrooms with locks. I always put the seat back down even if I go in there as Rich. An inside joke of mine. At the dining room of the resort, there are mens and ladies room. I always use the ladies room as Sal, no problem there of course, being a LGBT resort. Other gay clubs I go to, I always use the ladies room en femme. Haven't heard any complaints yet. Guess we must be more tolerant of one another than "regular" people.

Alright, you've got me thinking now...

Quote Originally Posted by Sherlyn View Post
    ..I'm thinking if your totatly confident with being alafemme use the mens room..but the big question is.. how the males would react against you ..Ill take my chances with the ladies for now
    OMG! I can't stop laughing Sherlyn...I'm laughing at myself cause I've done just that: I've stood at the urinal, unzipped my mini skirt and peed before...Luckily, however, there was nobody around...
    "poor is the man whose pleasures depend on the permission of another." Madonna "Justify My Love"

Cant say Ive done that yet ... but there was this time after a lot of coffee and the woods we're close by.. and ..and ....and ...........................

Quote Originally Posted by Sherlyn View Post
    Cant say Ive done that yet ... but there was this time after a lot of coffee and the woods we're close by.. and ..and ....and ...........................
    Watch out for the animals...some of them may bite!
    "poor is the man whose pleasures depend on the permission of another." Madonna "Justify My Love"

And of course there is that wonderful men's room scene in "Cabaret"

jj

Is there a CD in here??

[SIZE="3"]Mmmmmmmm, could be rabbit, could be. [/SIZE]
    [SIZE="2"]"Tell me why I can't where a mini 'kilt' to work?"[/SIZE][SIZE="3"][/SIZE]

Banned Read only
    at the same spring fling, i came out for my first ever time , and did not know where to go ,so i followed the first gurl to the womens room. when i left the stall i came face to face with a little old lady who was not with the fling. she said" oh my god dear you need to fix your makeup". since that i feel that if you are dressed then the gurls room is the one to use