Thread: OMG, Almost Caught!

OMG, Almost Caught!

After class, I decided to play a little dress up. So I got in my lounge clothes (black victorias secret lounge pants, pink thong, white bra and white top) and was strutting around. After like 20 minutes, my phone rings and my doorbell rings. It's my friend who told me that he was coming over earlier in the day.

I rushed to the laundry room, but my man clothes were in my room across the house. Luckily I had some clean guy underwear in the laundry room and put those on after I jumped out of the black lounge pants and white top. I had to find a way to sneak the bra back to the room with me, so I wrapped a shirt around it. Keep in mind my friend was at the front door waiting for me to open it and the windows' blinds were cracked open. I didn't want him peeking through to see me run by in my sexy little things.

So I got my boy underwear on and ran real fast to my room. When I got in my room, my friend comes by my window and screams my name. I was totally freaked out! I changed out of my girly underthings, put them in my hiding spot and slipped into my boy clothes.

I was running back and forth from room to room. I am glad he didn't notice. I passed off the delay of me opening the door as I was in the bathroom and couldn't get off the pot. How ladylike!

Phew! That raised my heartbeat!
    Ladies & Gentlemen, HER. 💋🌸💗

Hi Tamma. Every time we have fun in women's clothes there is a risk of being caught. You might get caught next time. I hope not but it is possible. You should not let the risk of getting caught keep you from doing what you enjoy doing. Try to be better prepared next time in case somebody shows up unexpectedly. I think you have done learned that. In the meantime keep enjoying yourself and don't worry about nothing. If you do get caught it will not be the end of the world. Just tell your friends that you are a crossdresser, that is part of what you are and that is what you enjoy doing. If they laugh at you or tease you about it just learn to laugh at yourself and show them what they say don't bother you. Good luck.
    SISSY

WOW a closs one Tammy you gotta love it
    Angie

Sometimes it's a thrill to be almost caught. In reality getting caught sux though.

Oh yeah! That was a close call. And you're quick action save you from possible humiliation.

I've been there done that, but in my situation my roomate walked in the door while I was in a chemise and pantyhose cooking dinner in the kitchen. Luckly, I heard the door and my quick action saved me from being caught.
    I've learned from it and, from now on, I make sure that he's out of town before I dress up.
    JoAnn

I love to see a beautiful woman in a nice dress, but then again, I also want to wear that dress.

It takes a few close calls to figure out what needs to be done so you don't have any close calls. does that make sense? It's also natures way of testing your heart. I know I have had my heart tested a few times.
    keep on gurlin everyone. paula may

Sounds like a close one. I used to have a friend who lived nearby--a guy I've known since grade school. Anyway, he used to show up on my doorstep unannounced and I was nearly always inside dressed enfemme! I was always making up excusses like I was just getting into the shower, etc. I often wondered whether he believed me, althouogh he never said anything to me. But, I suspect that he had some pretty good suspicions about me...the worst thing that ever happened was when I pulled into the driveway one day wearing a pair of fairly Feminine sandals with my blue jeans. I was just stepping out of the car when up he pulled! I couldn't do anything except just stand there and pretend eveerything was perfectly normal. He immediately smiled and asked me if I left the house in such a hurry that morning that I had put on my wife's shoes by mistake...I just told him yeah. They were quick and I didn't need to wear socks. We both laughed and the subject was never brought up again. About a year later, he and his wife moved out of state and I was relieved!

Anyway, I can totally relate to your experience(s). Hang in there.
    "poor is the man whose pleasures depend on the permission of another." Madonna "Justify My Love"

Sounds like great cardio exersize if you ask me!! Maybe put out an exersize video??

"Cross-Dressersize".

Set it to music... See Sherlyn for some tips on music-videos!!

Don't think I've ever had a close call like that... Well the custodian at the rest area where I change have seen me go in male and come out female.. Ohhhh and that family from FL saw me go in female and come out male.. Hehe But I'm not running around much!! Lol. And its comic relief to see their faces when they figure out what just happened..

Maybe you just should have answered the door enfemme... Your friend might be secretly into crossdressing also.. Never know...

Karren
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

Where are my manners? I forgot to ask you about your close calls. What are some of your girl's stories?
    Ladies & Gentlemen, HER. 💋🌸💗

[SIZE="3"]I like to dress in the mornings while the kids are at school, before I pick up my son at noon. Since my father retired he comes over and visits alot, Boredom I guess. Any way I was dressed to the nines and doing a few things around the house, he is knocking on the door and I start for the bedroom. He opens the door to come in, OOPS I forgot to lock it. I duck into my bedroom and lock the door, telling him I just got out of the shower and would be out when I got dressed. Little did he know I had been"Dressed" but that's different . I always make sure the door is locked for sure now! I was lucky I didn't have any makeup on [/SIZE]
    [SIZE="2"]"Tell me why I can't where a mini 'kilt' to work?"[/SIZE][SIZE="3"][/SIZE]

I bet when you think back on it, you get a thrill

[SIZE="3"]Makes the pulse quicken that's for sure![/SIZE]
    [SIZE="2"]"Tell me why I can't where a mini 'kilt' to work?"[/SIZE][SIZE="3"][/SIZE]

OOO Yes it makes the heart go fassst-have had it happen a few times

[SIZE="3"]Lets you know you are still alive in a big way!![/SIZE]

Did you really do something illegal? So you had on some non-male clothes. Oh well, you could have robbed a bank....BJ