Thread: help! my wardrobe no longer fits in my wifes closte

Banned Read only

help! my wardrobe no longer fits in my wifes closte

i have only been dressing openly(at home, not outside) for about 2 months but my wife keeps buing me new things (and telling me that she is jealous cause they look better on me than on her).we are running out of room to put them. ive told her that till ive worn what i have im not to have anything new. so every time i wear something i get a new outfit.

This seems like heven but be carefull of your wife s motifs

Banned Read only
    we have talked long long and even longer and she just wants to live our life(cheerleader\ high school **** ) vicariously through me.things that she never got a chance to live .

help! my wardrobe no longer fits in my wifes closte

Why fight it. It sounds like heaven to me. Just a word of advice make her feel like the woman in this relationship. She is and wants to be the woman, the one who wants to feel sexy by you. Don't blow what you have. If you don't then adventually this wears off and troubles begin.
    "Don't worry about the world coming to an end today.
    It's already tomorrow in Australia ."
    ~Charles Schultz~

This seems great to me but I cant understand why she doesn't want to dress like this for you

If you're getting fun out of it, and she's getting fun out of it (and it's your job to ensure she is!) and you can afford it, I can't see a problem. Many of us would give an arm and a leg to be in your shoes; particularly the strappy sandals with the 5" stiletto heels!!!

Tony

[SIZE="3"]...and your problem is??? Oh I have so many clothes that I don't know what to do, and she keeps buying me more. ........and??? That Honey is a problem we would all like to have! [/SIZE]
    [SIZE="2"]"Tell me why I can't where a mini 'kilt' to work?"[/SIZE][SIZE="3"][/SIZE]

enjoy it!!

for space, try getting some bins you can fold the clothes in, or put em folded in the dresser or use a spare room closet.

Nic

How can you live with problems like that?
    [SIZE="4"][/SIZE][SIZE="4"][/SIZE]Love Dawn

I went to find the "softer side of Sears" and I can't find my way back

I do not understand your problem...if it is just space then there are closet organizers which will double your space. So tell mw why you can't store some of the clothes on your side??
    Super Mod

Oh God, Thy sea is so great and my boat is so small

The Breton Fisherman's Prayer was engraved on a brass plaque and presented to President John F. Kennedy by US Navy Admiral Hyman Rickover.

Daintre, gone but not forgotten, R.I.P. Angel xx

Tamara

Time to sent the wife packing if you ask me!!! That will free up a lot of space for you and if you can get her to take just her ugly clothes with her, the ones that don't fit you... That's even better!!

Karren
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

Storage space is always a problem. I bet most of us would like your problem though. You may need to get some planning help about increasing your space.
    Rachel Denise

[SIZE="2"]“One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. ‘Which road do I take?’ she asked. His response was a question: “Where do you want to go?’ ‘I don’t know,’ answered Alice. ‘Then,’ said the cat, ‘it doesn’t matter.' "
    - Lewis Carroll
    [/SIZE]

Lucky you well get rid of some of the things in your closte so Rose can have some room
    Angie

So THIS is what trolling looks like on a CD board :)

Worlds Prettiest Dad!!! Jocelyn Quivers's Avatar
    I understand what you are going through. My closet and drawer's are overflowing. It's so bad my wife has to put her clothes in another bedroom. I dread the day I move from wear I live currently packing all of my items will be a nightmare. Jocelyn

Waiting to live Gnome Queen Sam's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Karren Hutton View Post
    Time to sent the wife packing if you ask me!!! That will free up a lot of space for you and if you can get her to take just her ugly clothes with her, the ones that don't fit you... That's even better!!

Karren
    Thanks a lot Karen But I think I will stick around some more. I don't have any ugly clothes so we do not have a problem with that.