Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: The joy of smooth legs

I used to let the hair grow back for summer too but now I'm going on my third year of keeping my legs smooth. I can't imagine letting it grow back again and since my wife prefers me this way I doubt I ever will.
    You don't have to have been born female to enjoy being a girl

Red face oldfashoned girl

Iuse to shae my leggs before i admitted to myselfe i was a crossdresser which was about a yearago
    but for a different reason i use to be in a cycling club!
    but now i shave all my leggs i still go cycling but for that reason no one says anything. only my wife knows the truth

With summer coming I don't know if I want to shave with the shorts and swim wear
    Angie

This is the tricky time of the year for us shavers. I keep shaven throught the winter but my wife wants me to grow back for the shorts season. I prefer smooth legs, both as Ruth and as my man self, but my wife likes the fuzz. I think this is a case of giving way on one thing in return for all the other things I get away with.
    Maybe in due course I will win her over.
    [SIZE="2"]Always be true to yourself because the people who matter don’t mind, and the people who mind don’t matter.[/SIZE]

I started shaving my legs about 2 months ago & my wife hasn't asked why but she loves the feel of them. I must buy a better razor as the following day the hair is back, I can't get them really smooth. I have just bought some hair minimising cream, wonder if that will help ? They feel fantastic after getting out of the shower.

leg shaving

i plucked up the courage to shave my legs a couple of weeks ago it felt fantastic as i had been longing to shave for ages but the wife was not overly impressed so have had to let the hair grow back but i still shave the tops above the usual short line as she was also concerned what ppl would say if they spotted them . i also shave my chest hair in the winter but have to let it grow in summer she tends to like/tolerate the shaved chest a little more. guess its back to baby steps with the legs for now

Don't forget the Lotion....Even a little baby oil does wonders

Smile

I'm a veet girl myself, but the effect is much the same. I have spent many painfull (but fun) houre trying variation on the theme, Waxing, epilatiors, shaving, wet shavers and veet (nair). I find a combination of veet, and epilation is best for me.

Always use a good scrub afterwards, to prevent ingrown hairs !

Nobody has ever commented about my shaved legs except my wife who thinks they feel kind of cute.

I'm really curious, and don't have a clue. How do you shave your back? Can you do it yourself, or does someone else have to do it for you?
    Thanks
    Gloria

I am going to have to pack jj up and put her in the attic in a week- daughter is coming home for a couple of months on her way to grad school. I cheer myself by promising to shave everywhere ( well, almost ) after she leaves in August.

I also promise myself to lose 20 lbs around the tummy in preparation for the last month of swimsuit season. Tan lines?

The good news is that baby-girl is a jock-ette; all I have to do is say the word and she'll have me out on a bicycle every day.

jj (for a few days more)

Worlds Prettiest Dad!!! Jocelyn Quivers's Avatar
    I refuse to ever let hair grow back on my legs, chest, etc. It took me a few years to get to the point where I don't care anymore about being seen in male mode with smooth legs during the summer. As for razor's I agree with other responses that the Lady Venus razor is the best. For moisturizing lotion I use "Ponds, dry skin scream" afterwards. Jocelyn

I have recently bought an epilator off ebay.

Why would anyone want to have hairy legs?

Doesn't matter whether you are male or female, body hair looks horrible, feels rough, and catches on your nylons.

Wink What about razor bumps, or whatever you call 'em?

Okay, I've gotten into smooth legs finally but I have a problem with those funky red bumps, razor rash, whatever you want to call it. I've tried shaving lighter, using different razors, I do use a lot of lotion and such after shaving, still get the bumps and it's annoying! Anybody have any tips here? My wife doesn't have a clue because she's got wonderfully flawless skin.

On the epilator matter, I got a Braun Epil-Silk a few weeks back to try and eliminate this problem long term. Jeez! What an insane let down! Not only does this little pink monster hurt like the devil, it doesn't pull out the hair! More often than not, it broke the hair off down low rather than pulling it out and it took forever. My wife used it too and she didn't have any better luck than I did and after 45 minutes with that thing, she still had to shave afterwards.

Banned Read only
    I was already letting my leg hair grow for the summer, but I got in the bathtub last night and shaved once more. I rarely wear shorts in the summer anyway, so why deny myself!

I have a very short, very tight skirt to try on tonight, so I need to be at my best.

Quote Originally Posted by Randi View Post
    On the epilator matter, I got a Braun Epil-Silk a few weeks back to try and eliminate this problem long term. Jeez! What an insane let down! Not only does this little pink monster hurt like the devil, it doesn't pull out the hair! More often than not, it broke the hair off down low rather than pulling it out and it took forever. My wife used it too and she didn't have any better luck than I did and after 45 minutes with that thing, she still had to shave afterwards.
    Oof I hope I have better luck. My epilator should arrive tomorrow (Amazon Prime ... it's a major addiction).

Did you shave the day before trying to rip all your hairs out? I've read epilators work best if the hair is just above stubble growth.

hi all,
    well after years of shaving at least every other day, i too have recently bought myself a Braun Epil-Silk epilator. I've only been using it for a week, but have to say i am delighted with it. I am going to use it everyday for a few weeks, then hope once a week will be realistic.
    Yes it is true that it does break hairs as often as pulling them out...but you have to give it time. With each attempt at plucking the more likely it is to get pulled out the next time.
    It did hurt quite a bit first time...but now i find it no big deal at all.
    It dosnt suit everybody, but for me its doing a wonderful job and my legs are smoother than they have ever been.

New Member / longtime CD JamieTV's Avatar
    No question about it, you have to have shaved legs.....I would never like to have nasty hair on mine ever again.
    Jamie[SIZE="4"][/SIZE]

Life is too short not to have the right heels

I don't shave my legs in warm weather, but when I do I love it. Living in a home that has a pool. and neighbors that cone over to use it, shaved legs stand out, so I only shave in the winter

i yet to shave my legs i have not had the time may be tonight will be the first

Content and Happy
    I can't remember when I first shaved. I just know it's not supposed to be on me.

Lanore

Banned Read only
    I love the feel of shaved legs and a new pair of stockings. This is my last
    shaving weekend for the summer. Wife says "man legs for the beach".
    She is very supportive of my activites, even lets me borrow stuff, we are the same dress and shoe size. Lucky me unlucky her? Not realy I respect most of her stuff and leave it alone. Any way back to more picture taking and possible
    posting. Have a great holliday weekend!

I shave my legs and torso area every 2-3 days. That way everything is always smooth. Like everyone else, I can't stand the stubble coming through the nylons. Yuk!

A
    [SIZE=4]~ASHLEIGH~[/SIZE]
    Finis Origine Pendet (The end depends upon the beginning)

I've had "shaven" legs for about 6 or 7 years now, almost forget what "fuzzy pins" look like. About two years ago I had my first "wax job", tossed my razor after that. FULL wax job about every 7 weeks and just love the feeling.

If I had to be "hairy" again I'd have to be "commited"
    Lead me NOT into temptation
    (I can find my own way)
    I HAVE WALKED THAT MILE IN HER HEELS
    CURTSY to all BOW to [SIZE="3"]NONE[/SIZE]

http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt...6284/event.png

Barbara
    I try to follow the adage of "If it feels good - do it!" as long as it hurts no one. If you want to shave, go for it and let the world beware, because you don't care what they think about your shaved legs!
    Barbara

Let it Blossom - Let it grow