Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: At what age?

At what age?

Is it just me or is it that just everyone started dressing at about same age (12).I know that i started around 14 right after my parents got divorced,I don't think ,that had anything to do with it.My guestion is, at what age did most of you dressing and why did you have the desire to crossdress.For me i guess it was playing with my sisters,i remember my sister-in-law making a comment one time that i must be a crossdresser because i like to play with girls.
    janielatb: I'm in love with the person inside me.

Earlier

At least as soon as 5 or 6 years old, probably before but it doesn't stand out in my memory. By this age though I knew it wasn't thought well of and had to be "dodgy" about it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

About age 10 or 12, i think.

But I remember wanting to dress as a girl for Halloween, but didn't have the nerve to tell my mom--5th grade.

Banned Read only battybattybats's Avatar
    I think it was between 12 and 14 for me too. I do recall liking the occasional girls toy or book amongst all the boy things I liked well before that. Actually, now I think of it I know it was when I was 12. I just recalled an instance when I caught my reflection in the bathroom mirror and it just seemed feminine to me and I wondered what I'd look like with red lips.. I ended up using a red watercolour paint I had to see and I liked what I saw. I think that my first foray into the washing basket happened next.

Content and Happy
    I became me before the labels. Sitting down to pee at 5 years old just seemed natural to me.

Lanore

Banned Read only
    enjoyed playing dress up and cowgirls and indian maidens with sisters but we were all 12 or older( just aproaching puberty) never realy tried to dress till late teens early twenties. loved the feel and have tried to stay there ever since

age 5 or 6 dress up was fun and felt so right

Banned Read only
    This year.

At 4-5 years old, I know the age because of where we were living at the time I first tried on my mother's and grandmother's underwear.

5 or 6
    :-)
    Kim

Mine may have started at birth because I was dressed in my sisters baby clothes till I was about 6-months old.
    I don't think that I really noticed the difference between boys & girls until I was 3 or 4 though I'm not totally sure about that.
    I do know that I really liked wearing my sisters clothes when I was 9 or 10 and I used to lock myself in her room when she was in college and dress up.
    My memory is starting to get a bit fuzzy the older I get so don't hold me to that either.

So maybe by 10-12, I got more serious about it. But at that age the only things I wore were from relatives (sister, mother, aunt...) and usually a bit big for me. I still liked how I looked though.

This thread made me think back a bit... I like that.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Earliest memories around 4 years old. I was probably messing with it earlier than that.

They told us in school that usually the earliest memories for children, that they retain, are around 4 years of age.

Peace and Love, Joanie

is in her vest
    my earliest recollections of dressing in girls clothes was about 7 or 8 years old
    Censorship reflects society's lack of confidence in itself. It is a hallmark of an authoritarian regime. ~Potter Stewart

girl next door
    I'm pretty sure I was 13 (maybe 12)... not long after my sister went off to college, leaving behind some clothes for me to discover

Quote Originally Posted by Eva Diva View Post
    This year.
    what are you some kinda freak!!

better late than never to join in the madess/fun!

[SIZE="3"]
    my wish for you is peace
    [/SIZE]

lo·gom·a·chy /loʊˈgɒməki/ Pronunciation Key - Show Spelled Pronunciation[loh-gom-uh-kee] –noun, plural -chies.
    1. a dispute about or concerning words.
    2. an argument or debate marked by the reckless or incorrect use of words; meaningless battle of words

Account is closed
    When I was around 5 I remember feeling stockings for the first time and I was hooked big time!

I would say it wasn't until i was on my own that I really dressed for the first time so that would be around 19-20

Bronx, NY, USA, Earth, The Solar System, The Galaxy, The Universe
    I was 7 and asked for my first pair of long pants. (We lived in Panama, so all I had were shorts. The same was true for all the boys I knew.)

For a long time before that I remember being frustrated because there was lace on my socks, and I wanted socks like the boy next door wore. I also wanted to wear the colours he got to wear. Those were really the only differences I noticed before we moved stateside. Probably because our parents all bought our clothes at the Navy Exchange, which didn't have a large selection in those days.
    "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it's the only thing that ever has." -Margaret Mead

On a gender safari
    Quote Originally Posted by Sweet Jane View Post
    my earliest recollections of dressing in girls clothes was about 7 or 8 years old
    Same here.
    "If we hide who we are for the convenience of others, we 'pass' ourselves up in the process."

About 12-14 when I wore my first items. I don't recall how long before that I was actually thinking about it.

The first indelible memory of being dressed, 16 years old, 2:00 a.m. I was dressed in bed in my mothers underwear under the covers (I shared a room with my brother) when the phone rang. Being the nocturnal member of the family, I answered it (after covering myself up). It was the priest from the nurshing home where my mother was. She has just passed away.
    Carin

I have gone on a journey in search if myself. If you find me before I return, please hold on to me until I get back.
    Telling our Children

About 12 . . . first experience was about 6 when my sister dressed me up in her Sunbeam outfit. Wasn't until about 12 when I discovered that my sister and I wore the same size (dress & shoes0.

I remember the white dress with cute white dress sandal. My life has never been the same since

Thumbs up

about 4 or 5
    I wanted barbie dolls more then anything else

It it all started at age 7 for me !!

It was a pair of nylons , no pantyhose back then !

They felt so good even though they were so big on a 7 year old boy !!

Melissa

for me

It was 9 or 10 used my moms and sisters things
    Happy to be out to my loving wife.

about 5 yrs old. loved my sister's dresses. sometimes i wore them under my boy clothes (that was a little later though).

Tammy

Around 12 years for me too.

Wink

THE FIRST TIME WAS BETWEEN 12 OR 13 IS MY BEST GUEST ????

Terry xxx