Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: cought wearing a bra

don't be worried

I have a back brace that hooks up kist like a bra and I have to use it under my pecks cause i had taken out my back. The snaps in the back are like hard so it presses against my nerve in my back releiving pressure!(or something like that) just tell them thats what it is if they ask
    The most beautiful thing in life, cannot be seen or touched, but is felt by the heart!

Glamerous Granny carolinewalker_2000's Avatar
    I wouldn't recommend starting a conversation about your underwear, but if you continue to wear a bra to work there is a good chance she will "catch you out again" and if she raises the issue, you should give her an honest reply. Who knows you might find you have a friend who is willing to help with your transformation. Good luck!
    [SIZE="3"]Caroline

Tranny Granny
    [/SIZE]

You people are so stupid sometimes.

The original post passes the Julie York test perfectly.

I have to ask why did you wear it to work in the first place? I know it can be exciting but you don't know how people will react. There's a lot of screwed up people out there (and I don't mean US!) now you have the worry of what happens next and little control over the outcome.
    I hope she turns out to be very open minded and understanding but I would say nothing unless she raises the subject.

Smile Hi Tiffanysharon...how exciting, just ignore the implication and leave her confused

Quote Originally Posted by tiffanysharon View Post
    I did a bad thing today. I wore a bra under my work shirt and jacket. A woman I work with patted me on the back and gave me a little rub telling me what a good worker I was, as she was rubbing her hand up and down my dack. She stoped on my bra three times when her face got red and she left quickly.. What should I do?
    Hi Tiffanysharon...just ignore her and she will go away

ok so it is a bra

ok leave it alone do not bring it up
    if she dose ask about it be honest and keep it simple
    I wear one about 90 per cent of the time
    even at work if it is no big deal to you then it well be no big deal to others

Missy

First of all, while I seldom hug or pat or rub anyone, I don't really mind anyone doing it to me. In fact I like it from both men and women. It is a sign of affection to me not sexual harrasment. I also wear a bra to work on occasion and I like how it supports what little breasts I have. Although your eyes are open now about the risk involved, don't feel forced to stop. I had an incident a couple of years ago with a man who grabbed the back of my jeans and obviously saw and felt my pantyhose (I won't go into detail, but it was a necessary thing for him to do). He didnt' say anything, neither did I, and the subject has never come up in subsequent converstions. I sometime wonder if that had been any of the other people in the group. Would I have been outed on the spot? I honestly can't say, but I appreciate his silence and am still wearing pantyhose to work almost evey day.
    I would strongly suggest what you may already have done, be yourself with her. You have done nothing wrong and neither has she, neither of you NEED to address what may have been an embarrassing situation for you both. If she wants to discuss it, she may open up to you in private about it. If she is put out about it, that is not your problem. Obviously she likes you as a person and respects you as a worker. Being the same person and worker you were before the incident will reenforce that in her mind. Good luck

Michelle
    You go girl!

While I do understand the desire to dress, when I see a post like this my first thought is "Do not put yourself in a position like this."

While I understand the strong desire to dress all the time as I have them too I also believe that for me to dress I need to make sure that things are taken care of financially that means doing nothing to put my position at work at risk. While our goal is acceptance we know that it probably will not come so we need to be careful.

Why would someone that does not want to be found out wear a bra to work? That opens the door to being found out! I feel if we are going to dress we need to be responsible with it and treat it like any other person treats their personal likes. Unless you are in transition why bother ruining your reputation at work simply to wear a bra? I do not get it.

I am sorry if I offeneded anyone but I feel that we need to be more responsible than others because we are trying to combat a negative stereotype. Just my

Let her deal with it. She touched you. I wear a bra every time I get my hair done and if the strap shows or I'm brushed, she, my hair dresser knows. It's not your fault this woman was getting physical with you in your space.

You wore a bra and were caught, but it seems to me that there is a part of you that wanted to be caught, otherwise why would you do it?

Anyway, I would probably keep mum about it, unless your co-worker mentions it. Worse comes to worse, you can always threaten her with sexual harrassment for rubbing her hand on you like she did.
    “I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.”
    Marilyn Monroe

Rene L -

I've been caught the same way

And I have a lot of respect (still do) for the woman that caught me. She never said anything to me and I haven't to her. Our working relationship has stayed the same. Maybe you'll be lucky enough to have the same outcome?

Quote Originally Posted by Mindys91910 View Post
    While I do understand the desire to dress, when I see a post like this my first thought is "Do not put yourself in a position like this."

While I understand the strong desire to dress all the time as I have them too I also believe that for me to dress I need to make sure that things are taken care of financially that means doing nothing to put my position at work at risk. While our goal is acceptance we know that it probably will not come so we need to be careful.

Why would someone that does not want to be found out wear a bra to work? That opens the door to being found out! I feel if we are going to dress we need to be responsible with it and treat it like any other person treats their personal likes. Unless you are in transition why bother ruining your reputation at work simply to wear a bra? I do not get it.

I am sorry if I offeneded anyone but I feel that we need to be more responsible than others because we are trying to combat a negative stereotype. Just my
    There has to be a reason. I was 'instructed' by mistress to wear a bra to work on more than one occasion for her dom/sub games in order to feminise me. obviously there was a chance of getting caught so i made sure i wore a baggy thick fleece over the top. now i am well and truly feminised, do not see mistress any more so have no need to wear a bra at work. My handbag, nail varnish, jewellery and demeanour are quite enough to identify me.

mitch
    Last edited by Siobhan Marie; 05-15-2007 at 11:16 AM. Reason: no need to quote entire post

talk to her

Talking Tell her

[SIZE="3"]It's time to'fess up.

Gennee
    [/SIZE]
    I'm getting better with age. I may have started late, but better late than never!

"Don't let anyone define who you are".

Just ignore it. Whatever you wear beneath your outside clothes is nobody's business but your own. If she wants to draw conclusions - well, let her, but do not help her !

It may just be me but I am sure that all those who wear fem undergarments to work really want to be caught otherwise why do it ???

The person I want to be.
    I wore my bra once under my work shirt at my part-time job. I had to change some light bulbs and when I got down off the ladder, I had some ceiling tile dust on my shoulders. My boss seeing this, got a lint roller and began rollering my shoulders and brushing with his hands. I am sure he felt the straps on my bra, because he stop shortly after feeling them. He didn't say anything then or since and that was 2 years ago. By the way I don't wear my bra under my work clothes anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by tiffanysharon View Post
    I did a bad thing today. I wore a bra under my work shirt and jacket. A woman I work with patted me on the back and gave me a little rub telling me what a good worker I was, as she was rubbing her hand up and down my dack. She stoped on my bra three times when her face got red and she left quickly.. What should I do?

First of all I don't like other people touching me anywhere for any reason. My wife used to rub her hands up and down my back when ever she got the urge to, even out in public and she would make a "whats this " comment when she got to my bra. I wear a bra alot when NOT working I kinda feel naked with out one. I as a rule never wear a bra to work you never know what kind of reaction you will get. I can imagine once that word got out it would travel around the office faster that a 5 alarm fire. It would take months to live that down if at all. After all, men in the work place(unless working in a ladies clothing store)are suppost to be men. I suppose talking to the lady would help, and then again if she is you immediate senior at work she may not be interested in talking to you
    my wife feels a bra is a gender specific item and even with my full B cup boobs she has lightened up some now and even goes through my bra collection to find one she can wear. my wife wore one of my bras to her work today she actually looked good in it.

Banned Read only

I wore a brace my doctor gave me for a while

It wore in the same place as a bra, to keep the middle of my back straight. I still have it. I injured my back, pulled some muscles, and needed it for a few weeks. The other brace was for my lower back.

Seems she freaked out. She might be relived of another explanation other than a bra!

Swans have more fun! sandra-leigh's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by serinalynn View Post
    After all, men in the work place(unless working in a ladies clothing store)are suppost to be men.
    I was hired for my technical skills, not for my gender. I'm not employed to "be a man", I'm employed to produce results. And what does it mean, "to be men", anyhow? We have no problem employing gay people, and we never ask whether they are "tops" or "bottoms".

Swans have more fun! sandra-leigh's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Mindys91910 View Post
    Why would someone that does not want to be found out wear a bra to work? That opens the door to being found out!
    So does going out in public, "open the door to being found out". One can't hide in one's room with the shades pulled down and the doors locked all of the time.

bra strap

I agree with the other gurls-the double standards, the forwardness of touching another-I recall my son in junior high received a 'titty twister' from a female classmate-she thought it was funny, it was painful instead-and I thought had my son given her a titty twister, he would have been sent to reform school or worse. I would love to wear my Rampage cross crop bra daily, but the rare chance of a back touch would create too much attention. I will never know why GGs tend to be so unaccepting of men wearing ladies' undies--heck I see 'boy short' style briefs for women advertised in the Hanes catalog-but this is our Society. I like the suggestion of asking her directly, with a friendly look, if she is upset, does she want to talk a little. might gain a better friendship, help reassure her that you aren't a sex pervert,etc. helen

Kyoko
    Tiffany,
    That is so funny.Just keep wearing the bras.O,Yes keep away from that woman she will not understand.

I sometimes wear a bra to work, when I know I'll be wearing clothes that will cover it. I have several clients who are women living together, and I like to go for meetings and interviews with at least panties and a bra. I feel very close and able to be myself, and very creative like that!

I agree with MJ. Lying will not get you anywhere but into more trouble.