Thread: Need Help - Boise, ID

Need Help - Boise, ID

I could use some help here. I am new to this. The only thing I have been brave enough to buy are panythose but have wanted to do the whole thing. Is there any one in the Boise ID area that could help me out? Or any suggestions from anyone would be helpful in helping me explore this new area.

Thanks,

Wendy

Wink Posting's For Help

Quote Originally Posted by luvtowearhose View Post
    I could use some help here. I am new to this. The only thing I have been brave enough to buy are panythose but have wanted to do the whole thing. Is there any one in the Boise ID area that could help me out? Or any suggestions from anyone would be helpful in helping me explore this new area.

Thanks,

Wendy
    Hi Wendy,

I would love to HELP you out Dear! but you live a little far for me have you tried to contact any of the Local girls. try some of the CLUBS in your area or other forums on YAHOO you can sign up on my web link to post if you want. We have well over 3000 people connected to the four group pages. I am sure you can find someone if you posted. Hugs Tonia