Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Embarrassing Sentences.... Men ordered to dress in drag...

Embarrassing Sentences.... Men ordered to dress in drag...

Just saw this on the Today Show....

• Municipal Judge David Hostetler of Coshocton, Ohio, ......... He received worldwide attention in 2001 when he ordered two men to dress in women's clothing and walk down Main Street as a sentence for throwing beer bottles at a car and taunting a woman. The Ohio Legislature has enacted a law that allows judges to choose alternative punishments if they are related to the crime.

I've been to Coshocton.... Maybe I need to visit there more often!!

Karren
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

The two men are now living happily as Rachael and Michelle.

Silver Member
    And do these two miscreants need a good flogging to punish them for their insulting behavior towards Women?---then I'm just the T-Girl to give it to them, as well as other punishments which I'm too much of a Lady to talk about in this forum...but then on the other hand they might enjoy it too much for the "punishment" to be effective--lol
    Last edited by MsJanessa; 05-08-2007 at 10:26 AM.
    [SIZE="4"][/SIZE]

Silver Member
    Oh my!

I'll buy the beer, Karren, we'll drink it together, then wait for some unsuspecting driver to pass by, maybe we'll get as lucky as those other "miscreants"?

Banned Read only
    If the crime is more serious, would he make them kiss?

Girl in disguise Emily Ann Brown's Avatar
    Thank goodness he didn't make them use the mens room like that !

Emily Ann
    Living with a heel in each world.

Feeling so good en femme! Miss Lulu's Avatar
    I wish I get punished too!
    Last edited by Miss Lulu; 05-08-2007 at 08:04 AM. Reason: typo
    Miss Lulu

I'll bring the empty bottle's Karen.How far do you think he'll make us walk? Justabit

Quote Originally Posted by Karren Hutton View Post
    Municipal Judge David Hostetler of Coshocton, Ohio, ......... He received worldwide attention in 2001 when he ordered two men to dress in women's clothing and walk down Main Street as a sentence for throwing beer bottles at a car and taunting a woman
    And people wonder why there's no respect for the law Maybe not Cruel but certainly Unusual punishment....
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Banned Read only battybattybats's Avatar
    Hmm yes I think professional counselling and comunity service + the threat of imprisonment if the behaviour is repeated would be more effective.

Also I too might be more than happy to be 'ordered' to dress and to be 'punished' (I'm sure I've been a very, very naughty girl ) but lets not forget that the crime is still serious.

And they say that crime dosen't pay! I always had my suspisions about Cagney and Lacey!
    So far in the closet, I've got one foot in Narnia!

Never do anything that seemed a good idea at the time!

Today I am the youngest I'm ever going to be!

add me and message amanda.shaft@hotmail.co.uk

http://amandashaft.hi5.com

Just my luck the car I threw the bottle at would be driven by a professional wrestler or boxer. My sentence would be to last a round with him in the ring (As Sal of course )

Ya Sal, that'd be my luck too.
    "I see your true colors shining through, your true colors, and that's why I love you,
    so don't be afraid to let them show, your true colors, true colors are beautiful, like a rainbow"

"Without change,something sleeps deep inside us, and seldom awakens. The sleeper must awaken!"[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I saw the same report. They even showed the two all dressed up. Both look pretty good. I think it is good for those offenses that are minor and it does make the person think twice before pulling the same or similar stunt again. This is not something new. There are many references in the past where for minor offenses, the person had to wear a sign saying what the person did. A early form of this was the stocks, where a person was put on public display for a minor offense. Community service is a another form of this kind of punishment, but this punishment makes it more personnel.

My Heroes Wore Nylons Lovely Rita's Avatar
    I could use a life sentence there. I would, of course, act like I hated the idea but inside I would be full of glee.
    Hugs

Lovely Rita

The journey is about learning how to love and to do it with all our heart.

The Revolution moves forward!!!!!
    aspiring to be "part of the cure and not the disease."
    to quote Cold Play.

Becoming the person I was created to be
    not the person you expect me to be

"Girls Just Want to Have FUN!"

You don't need an excuse to Love just an opportunity!

Think about it people. This is nothing to be gleeful about. The judge was imposing what he saw as a humiliation on them, and reinforcing public perceptions that a man in women's clothing is an object of ridicule.
    I would far rather have seen a fine and a spell of community service for them.
    [SIZE="2"]Always be true to yourself because the people who matter don’t mind, and the people who mind don’t matter.[/SIZE]

Karren, are you orginizing the Ohio Crime Walk??? Kinda like a cross dresser pride thing. Just wondering, If we have a walk like that without a permit, will be punished by having to walk back the other way????....BJ

Well I think I can play both the male criminal and the female victum... Throw the bottle... Rather highish, yell a couple obsenities, quick change, in the car... Bottle crashes... Change back... Lots of wittnesses.. Wait for the police...

Haul me off to jail, courthouse... Have my own clothes.... Change and walk main street... What could be easier... East Central Ohio could be the new mecca for forced femininization... If it already isn't! Hehe

Love Karren
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

I think a better punishment would be to have them strip naked, & put them in solitary confinement in prison, first walking them past the cells of the general population. One night of that, with the information if they do it again there'll no solitary confinement the next time.

Quote Originally Posted by Ruth View Post
    Think about it people. This is nothing to be gleeful about. The judge was imposing what he saw as a humiliation on them, and reinforcing public perceptions that a man in women's clothing is an object of ridicule.
    Best post on this thread.

Exactly RUTH !!!! everyone thinks its funny ..here comes the guys in dresses everyone point and laff and we wonder why

Resident Polymath MarinaTwelve200's Avatar
    Y'all gotta remember that THESE are the kinda guys who think abusing and ridiculing women is a sign of "Manliness"----and for some reason being percieved as "A MAN" is very important to them---enough so to step out of the bounds of common decency and make total a-holes out of themselves.

That fact alone tells us that they are "insecure" in their identity---(likely out of ignorance rather than real identity problems) What could be the "WORST" (in their mind) for punishment for someone like that?---Just what the judge gave them.

Praded about in the guise of the most "unmanly" of creatures. Something they have strived for years to banish and FEARED they might be taken for----GAYS!-----HORRORS!

This is not meant to be an insult to gay or us CD folks. But using the ignorance and bigoted and erronious ideas about manliness, women gays and cds AGAINST those holding and acting on those opinions.

Outdoor girl seeking..... Sam-antha's Avatar
    [quote=Marina Twelve;855814]Y'all gotta remember that THESE are the kinda guys who think abusing and ridiculing women is a sign of "Manliness"----and for some reason being percieved as "A MAN" is very important to them---enough so to step out of the bounds of common decency and make total a-holes out of themselves.

I personnally feel that the judge was, in a different manner, riduculing the female dress. What profit has come from this ? The two guys have something to bost about, once the hangover from their parade ( no doubt they laughed their way through it) has passed.
    Their hangover probably happened when they went to a bar, still dressed (?) immediatedly after their enforced walk.
    'Kerriana "Samantha.....i feel like I'm hearing her through fractured glass.. She makes sense if you kinda squint"

Quote Originally Posted by Sherlyn View Post
    Exactly RUTH !!!! everyone thinks its funny ..here comes the guys in dresses everyone point and laff and we wonder why
    I wholeheartedly agree.
    “I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.”
    Marilyn Monroe