Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Who instigated it the first time?

Banned Read only

Who instigated it the first time?

The first time you wore fem clothes/make-up, was it your decision?

The first time was when mother asked if I'd wear a girl's shirt she'd bought, thinking it was a boy's.

I wore it.

All Mine

It was at a very early age and I just could not resist the desire to get those panties on They were my sisters and that was a long time ago.. I dont have to borrow anymore. Now I just have to hide very well..
    Last edited by Staci G; 05-08-2007 at 08:45 AM. Reason: Misspell
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]You unlock this door with the key of imagination. Beyond it is another dimension: a dimension of sound, a dimension of sight, a dimension of mind. You're moving into a land of both shadow and substance, of things and ideas. You've just crossed over into... the Girly Zone.
    [url]http://www.facebook.com/Staci Grace

Smile Halloween Fun at 14

Hi, My first time in femme clothes was one Halloween in Jr, High School. My buddy Jon suggested it would be fun if I wore his sister's cheerleading outfit as my costume. His sister thought it was a great idea too. So long story short, she made me up, got me a wig, and dressed me. I felt so excited being a girl, that I've never stopped. They thought they were pulling a trick. Little did they know, that I was enjoying my treat. willow

It was my decision. I only started fully crossdressing back in September 2006.
    A year before that, I was just wearing pantyhose and then all of a sudden I bought my first pairs of panties and bras, then shoes, then skirts, then dresseses and tops, and the rest is history.
    JoAnn

I love to see a beautiful woman in a nice dress, but then again, I also want to wear that dress.

My wife by mistake.Wore panties as a boy.Sexeral years ago us and another couple were going to a costume party and the two girls said i should go dressed as a women and dressed me in hose skirt etc to see what i 'd look like.Man did that ever turn my crank.I backed out but now wished i had done it Justabit

Yes it was my decision
    Angie

I put on a dress I found in a closet that my Uncle had worn for Halloween once and ran around the neighborhood. All the neighbor ladies proceeded to "humiliate" me by telling me I needed makeup a wig and high heels, which I , of course, ate up. They never knew what they helped to create. And they tell me I'M warped?

Banned Read only
    playing dress up with my sisters. dont remember who or why but i ended up dressed an loved it. now 40 years latter i can openly do it.

my choice, And it was one of my sisters dresses.
    Another one of those nutty Texas T-girls. Save a horse
    drive a truck.

Me, myself and I.
    Der Transsexuellaußenseiter

The lovers have flown...

[SIZE="3"]VENI VIDI VICI[/SIZE]

Just me and my mother's clothes until I was old enough to buy my own. I would have loved to be feminized by some girls but that never happened. A girl I knew and her boyfriend knew I liked going to see the Rocky Horror Picture Show a lot so she offered to buy me stockings, a garter belt and panties if I promised to wear them for them. I said that I would but they didn't go through with it both to my relief due to my image and to my disappointment due to my true self.

Bonnie

My wife got me into my first dress. Now I have more dresses and skirts than she.

My mom did unknowenly when I was 3. I guess it was a punishment for the ocassional accident, I guess it backed fired becuase the panties sure felt good. It is amazing what you can rememeber. Wouldn't it be a blast to tell her she kicked it off if she ever cuaght me, lol.

Southern Gurl
    My mother. I was forced to wear my sister's clothes (panties,blouse and pants) on several occasions when I was in middle school. The first time I was upset, but from then on it was a real treat. Next I started wearing them whenever I got the chance. Later, in high school, I got to wear my sister's dresses and cloths several times when the family was out of town. still enjoy the feeling of silk and nylon.

Quote Originally Posted by VeronicaKate View Post
    My mom did unknowenly when I was 3. I guess it was a punishment for the ocassional accident, I guess it backed fired becuase the panties sure felt good. It is amazing what you can rememeber. Wouldn't it be a blast to tell her she kicked it off if she ever cuaght me, lol.
    My mom also was punishing me for something when I was 3 or 4. I cannot remember what I did but I do remember being forced to wear one of her bra's for several hours. Of course, I was in heaven. She made me sit on the couch and wait for my dad to come home. My dad just looked at me, shook his head and left the room...

As early as I can remember I was attracted to lace and silky women clothing. I was probably being punished for going into my mom's drawers and "feeling" her undies. Within a year I was caught by my older sister wearing one of her dresses.... She what she started...

Hugging the Kurves! RobertaFermina's Avatar
    When I was a Freshmen in College, my Roommate, The Cosmetologist, Beautician, Esthetician, whatever you call them these days.

First she gave my mousy dirty-dirty-blonde hair a body wave, and the sun turned it amber-blonde.

Then Halloween came along and she and her girlfriends shaved me and "made me a Woman."

AWESOME!

I did it once every few years after that, until I "went crazy" last fall!

Roberta
    [COLOR=Red]Open your Heart :

not sure what age - prolly 7 or 8. a yellow boned swimming costume that was in the airing cupboard. had to take it to bed with me then to touch it and smell it. then to wear it. i still get shivers when i think about it. the my mums pantie girdle, then my sisters pantie hose. life was never the same again.

mitch

A combination of things for me. I remember my junior high years wearing hand-me-down jeans from my friend's older sister. Then there were the raids of my mom's lingerie drawer. And hiding in my grandmother's closet on the farm. The first official outing was Halloween of 1997 when my wife and daughter flew away for a week. My wife suggested I wear some of her maternity clothes. Instead it was black tights, her flowered mini-skirt, and a white lace body suit that I had bought her. I had to go out and buy makeup and nail polish, and trucked off to my party. Actually got some good comments on that one. My wife thinks that's the only time I've been out. O how little she actually knows.

Kassandra

Banned Read only

One rainy day

My dressing started one day with a new GGfriend I had quite a bit of lust for. i was visiting her town just for a day and we were on a long walk. The sky clouded over and the heavens just poured. We both got drenched to the nines. Back at her house we disrobed and threw out wet duds into the dryer then popped into her hot tub.

Well the dryer wasn't finished, by a long shot, and when we exited the tub she ran off proclaiming "I'll get something for you to wear." She returned with a full length satin gown, that fit ... !! I left that night wearing one of her teddies under my then dry clothes. Highly aroused. Have never looked back since then.

I started dressing when I was younger and I wanted to do it starting with my sisters and mom's clothes, but as I got older I was able to have girls want to dress me up, they thought it was embarrassing, but I loved the feel of a skirt, panties, bra, wig, nails, makeup, blouse, nylons, and hight heels. It is great to have somebody there to watch you when you are all dressed.

First time

My mother thought it would be funny to dress the cub scout troop as women and I was made to wear some goofy outfit but I was jealous of some of the other boys whose mothers dressed them very sexy.

Oh totally me. I'm an instigator for sure, and an enabler!
    Ammdi
    --
    PHR

I now remember.

I had forgotten until now that I use to try to wear my mothers high heels when she was in the kitchen and I was in the next room. I was about 5. She never said anything to me but she knew what I was doing.

Inga

Quote Originally Posted by Ammdi View Post
    Oh totally me. I'm an instigator for sure, and an enabler!

Although I tried some of my mother's not so exciting panties a couple times when I was a teenager, it was during a game of strip poker with my ex-wife when I was about 20 that got it really started. I usually went commando and she felt I had an unfair advantage because I wasn't wearing any underwear. I guess the loser is really a winner in strip poker. So she got out a pair of panties and a bra and said I should wear them to even up the game.

Through the years, I wore her lingerie (garters, hose, corsets, etc.) many times during non-poker games, but she ended up not liking it. Even though twice during our marriage, she asked me to dress as a woman for Halloween.

When we divorced she told a mutual friend that my lingerie wearing was one of the reasons we split up. Actually, we divorced because she was just mean.

[SIZE="3"]When I was 3 or 4 we lived in Denver, my babysitter used to dress me up and we would playhouse. Growing up I would just try on my mom's panties or bras. My wife is the one who kicked off my total dressing back when we where dating. After we moved in together she would have me wear the sexiest lingere to bed and uder my clothes when I went to work.[/SIZE]
    [SIZE="2"]"Tell me why I can't where a mini 'kilt' to work?"[/SIZE][SIZE="3"][/SIZE]