Thread: Never Too Young to Crossdress

Never Too Young to Crossdress

I know there's been a lot of talk about when those here first started crossdressing. Unfortunately for me, I didn't start till I reach puberty and didn't fully crossdress until after I graduated high school.

I would have loved to have crossdressed as a youngster. You know about 8, 9, 10 or 11. Though I think my mother really wanted me to be a girl, she never had the nerve to put me in a pretty little dress....and I never had the nerve to ask for one. She did paint my fingernails with red nailpolish when I guess I was 2 or 3 (I have a distinct memory of that), but the girlishness never went any further till much later.

So I guess all of you that got to dress as little girls when you were little...I'm envious of you.

P.S. Yes, I know there are some that still try to dress as little girls even though they might be in their 40s, 50s, 60s etc. but that doesn't appeal to me. Unfortunately, my time has passed, so I only can look back on what might have been.

You are never too old either. I don't know about dressing as a little girl, but being a sassy teenager is a lot of fun with a lacey cami and a micro mini skirt. I may be getting older, but I refuse to grow up. My whole life is a fantasy anyway.

I can remember wearing dresses as early as 7 or 8 years old. My mom dressed me in them on several occasions when I managed to get really dirty away from home, and around that age, being dressed as a girl became my Halloween costume (my favorite too). I also often put on one of my cousin's dresses when we played with dolls together. My mom never said anything about that other than that we should only play like that inside where no one else would see us. I really feel she wanted a girl, and since I am an only child, I was all she had to dress up. She was in heaven when her first grand daughter came along.

Come on Laurie your only as old as you feel I still feel 25
    Angie

I feel like i just read a book. Justabit

Wonderful story, girl.
    Your experience feels so real.
    I found my first silky slip when my aunt came to visit my house back in the 1940s. She left her clothing on the bed and I came into her room. I was six or seven and was immediately excited and aroused by the feel of the lovely material.
    I have progressed to having my own nightdresses made for me of silk and satins. I was in Phnom Penh, Cambodia, and it is possible to have seamstresses make anything for a few dollars. My wife and I would purchase the silk in Vietnam and my wife would cut the material from a pattern. We would bring the pieces to the market and chat with the girl who would sew the nightdresses together. She knew the gown was for me because of the size. And she would smile like an angel.
    The gowns fit like a glove. I love how they look when I wear a bra under.
    They catch the light and are so comfortable to wear.

I don't know.... running in a day after birth and switching the blue blanket for a pink one might be pushing it a bit too young.. Hehe. And as with a lot of young crossdressers (8), it wasn't fully dressing, it was more lingerie... And hose.. A dress or skirt once in a while.... Shoes... Not all at the same time....

So don't be envious... Its a waste of time to look what could of, would of, should of .... Look forward ..... To what pretty things you get to wear!! I do!!

Love Karren
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

My story may be a little unique compared to most on this site.
    I started really late. I'm 37 and only started fully crossdressing, including makeup and all, last year (Sept 2006).
    When I was a kid, I never played dress up with my sister, but I do remember played the role of the mother when we played house, one time. However, I hated it.
    Throughout my childhood, highschool, college, and early days of working, the only thing I wore on occasion was pantyhose.
    I believe my love for it started when I was about 5 or 6 when me, my sister, and my brother were playing with a discarded pair of my mom's pantyhose.
    We slipped our hands and legs in it and I guess the feeling of it had some kind of psychological affect on me because, since then, all I wanted to do was wear pantyhose so I would sneak into my sister's and my mom's room and try them on.
    Its only been within the past two years that I had started to experiment and try on women's clothing.
    Since I was on my own, and had a place to myself, I had the freedom and privacy to do whatever I wanted and so I started buying shoes, then it quickly accerated to buying panties, bras, skirts, tops, and dresses until it lead up to fully crossdressing today.
    JoAnn

I love to see a beautiful woman in a nice dress, but then again, I also want to wear that dress.

I didn't start crossdressing till I was in my teens, and hadn't really thought much about it before then. I can only guess how marvelous it would have been to be able to start younger. Maybe I would have come to some sort of comfortable understanding with my gender identity much sooner.

As for adult CDs dressing as little girls, I am one of them, and I know several others. It's not the only way I like to dress, but it does have a certain "free-from-grown-up-guy-responsibilities" thrill to it. Being very small, I can wear girl's sizes right off the rack, and dress in contemprary girl's fashions, some of which can pass as adult fashions. I can appreciate the allure of frills and bows and fluffy pettis, but that's not my main love.

Ruthie

Growing up in a household of females (Mother and 2 older sisters), I was exposed to fem clothing, makeup, and etc. My father would take me fishing, hunting, and camping on weekends, but 95% of the time I was around my Mother and sisters. So I guess it was natural to be curious. There was a clothes hamper in the hall bathroom that I shared with my sisters. I guess I was around 8-9 years old and would lock the bathroom door, open the hamper, and feel my sister's panties and such. I then started trying them on in the bathrrom. Later when I would have the house to myself, I would borrow my sisters garter belt/girdle, stockings, dress, and heels, take them into the bathroom and put them all on along with a bra and slip from the hamper. I did this in case someone came home I could quickly change and hide it all in the hamper. Later I found a old panty girdle with attached garters in the trash and would borrow my sister's stocking and wear them and the girdle under my jeans. Still later I found a cruddy pair of 3" heels one of my sisters threw out, that fit my feet. I kept the old girdle and heels even after my sisters left home, since mother's heels were smaller and did not fit. After my sister's left home, I had more time since mother and dad did not get home from work until around 6PM. Since school got out at 3PM, I had about 2 hrs a day that I could play dressup. Once I got out of the military and into a civi job, I started buying my own outfits.

Dont be envious Laurie. I started very young, but struggled with stockings, knickers & corsets that were all way too big for me. Being a little girl couldnt have been furthest from my mind. I just wanted to grow up in a hurry so that all these things would fit me.

I think my mother wanted a girl when I was born. I'm her third son. I've seen early pictures of me in a dress and I can remember being aroused by the smell and feel of her nightdresses which I first started trying to wear when I was about 2 or 3.
    Here I am now at 40 still enjoying the same sensations and I wouldn't have it any other way. My mother? She's an Irish catholic breeding machine and churned out a few daughters soon after, so everybody happy!

Resident Polymath MarinaTwelve200's Avatar
    I never was attracted to little girls even when I was a little boy, I always had the hots for older girls 15 and up. And when I startrd to CD, about age 12, I was trying for the older girl image.

I liked the boobs, figure and makeup high heels and sexy clothing older girls wore. Little girls had NONE of that, so I was never attracted to them. I never thought they were pretty.

Apparently , IMHO, guys that like the little girl look may be into other aspects, such as the vulnerability, helplesness and non sexual aspects of young girls.---speculation on my part.

I have always loved girls and the way they dress. I check them out and try to visualize how I would look with their hair style or clothes and mannerisms.

I first wanted to wear girl's clths when I was 6 or7 but what I fondly remember is my day care mom Annie would make up my eyes with shadow and mascara because she thought my lashes were so long. That would have been age 4 or 5. She said she was jealous and that I should have been born a girl. She told me I was beautiful. I was in heaven with this woman. We had such a good time! Of course she had me all streightened out by the time my mom picked me up after work and even as a dumb little kid I was smart enough to know that this was a private thing with just Annie and me . I never told my mom; I'm not shure it would have been a problem if I had.
    Annie and mom were best friends.

you are never too young after all these years I still dress as a young girl thats the way my mom started me dressing in flats. By the time I finished high school I was in girls’ panties nylons and girls’ shoes all the time, except when I was in school. I will never forget my trip to try on and buy my first pair of heels, walking around a major department store shoe section in heels was both exceptionally exciting, and humiliating, all at once.

If I was very good I was rewarded with a trip out to lunch and shopping while wearing very noticeable Mary Jane flats, and all the women noticed and laughed at me wearing girls’ shoes.

Long after I left home, whenever I visited my mother, I would always dress in girls’ shoes for her, which she enjoyed until her death.

never too young to crossdress

Hi, I started dressing about 5 or 6. I was 14 when I decided that I wasn't male. Started dressing full time and got hormones on the internet when I was 16 and at 18 had breast implants and lazer hair removal. I don't think your age comes into it, we know who we are, its just society that stops us sometimes, but im glad im nearly the girl that I should be x

I don't know when I first dressed, but officially I asked my mom if I could be a girl for Halloween when I was ten. It felt natural and nice. Girls have always been my models for dress and speech and action. I've wanted to be pretty all my life!

chrissie

When I was a very young child, I would play dress up in my sister's old costumes and things. I loved that. My parents (especially my mother) discouraged this, and so when I started to dress again in adolescence, I had a lot of guilt around what I was doing. Now, my parents know, I don't feel -as- guilty about it, and it isn't a big deal for any of us.
    "Why are you wearing those stupid girls' clothes?"
    "Why are you wearing those stupid mens' clothes?"
    --Adapted from Donnie Darko

Swans have more fun! sandra-leigh's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Becky Moore View Post
    Hi, I started dressing about 5 or 6. I was 14 when I decided that I wasn't male. Started dressing full time and got hormones on the internet when I was 16 and at 18 had breast implants and lazer hair removal.
    You make me feel so old -- the kind of internet you can get hormones from didn't come into existance for more than 20 years after I turned 16. (Not that it would have mattered to me if it did -- crossdressing wasn't something I thought about until I was about 44.)