Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Well girls it happend - breakup with gf

Well girls it happend - breakup with gf

After 4 months together my gf broke up with me. She just could not handle that I was a cd. I told her from the very beginning and she said she was ok with it and even went shopping with me on numerous occasions. But she had been lying to me the whole time she was not ok with it and even called it gross, weird and disgusting. It realy hit me hard that she didn't tell me earlier but I should have seen it comming. Well just wanted to let you girls know. Do you girls have any similar stories like mine where they lied to your face and left you? Would love to hear. Thanks for listening to me.

Hugs and kisses
    Vero

Ps Vero is not going away hehe I've come to far to quit with my dressing
    [SIZE="2"]VERONICA[/SIZE]

[SIZE="3"]That's never happened to me, but then my wife is the first person to know about it, and she was the one who initiated it in our relationship, that was in 1987, haven't had to hide since, except from othersw.[/SIZE]
    [SIZE="2"]"Tell me why I can't where a mini 'kilt' to work?"[/SIZE][SIZE="3"][/SIZE]

how sad.....

for you especially but for her too. Imagine living with yourself knowing you are a liar?

Louise.

i am sorry to hear that, but you now have a chance to find someone who will accept you for who you are

Don't worry sister, at least you were honest! You'll find someone. The thing I don't get about some of these GG is they think it is perfectly ok to wear men's clothes and complain that men are not sensitive enough. I'm bi and prefer my playmates in panties.

Good luck hon.

- Marissa

Must...Buy...Clothes... Katrina's Avatar
    I'm sorry you broke up. It is better to be on your own than in a relationship with an unaccepting person. Sounds like she did you both a disservice by lying about her acceptance. Its her loss.
    -Katrina

It's the shoes...

...putting the "T" in GLBT.

The world would be a better place if everybody learned yoga...

Rated "TG"...for some gender bending

Swans have more fun! sandra-leigh's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by veronicagurl85 View Post
    she said she was ok with it and even went shopping with me on numerous occasions. But she had been lying to me the whole time she was not ok with it and even called it gross, weird and disgusting.
    She might have been hoping she would "grow into it" but found that it just didn't happen for her.

To bad I am sorry to hear that But it doesn't surprise me. They or she in this case could handle it intellectually but not emotionally. My wife is kind of the same way. We use to go out together and hang with other CD GG couples but the novelty wore off for her. In her case she still puts up with it but would rather not and certainly won't encourage it any more. It takes a special GG to deal with CDing I will agree with your x gg it is weird but thats OK and even kind of fun
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Sallee

I'm with Marissa you were honest. I told my wife before we were married and she affirmed that she loved me but would not participate or help. She was also honest and we have made it work. It's a hobby she is not into like golfing. You are lucky you found out early she could not handle it.

Wishing you the best

Krisla

I'm sorry to hear that it didn't work out for you, but you can't win 'em all and life must go on.

Bianca

I can't help but wonder if the CDing was the only thing that caused you to separate. Often there are other factors that are present in relationships that cause them to derail.
    I agree that honesty is the best basis for any relationship. Keep tellling the truth.
    My best to you both.

I hear ya sister

Veronica,

My GF and I broke up about two weeks ago. We had been dating for about 1 and 1/2. There were a lot of little things that were going wrong in the relationship but me CDing was definately one of them. She helped me a lot too. We went shopping, she helped me pick out my first and only wig, bought me breast forms for X-mas, all kinds of stuff. She later told me that she hated seeing me dressed as a girl and hated the fact that I did it when she wasn't even around. I guess there's nothing I can do about that.

The thing I'm now worried about most is dating again. CDing has become a bigger part of my life. I do it almost everyday and I'm close to wearing panties 24/7. I'm also 23. I'm worried girls my age won't understand and it will be hard for me to find that special someone.

Anyways, I know exactly how you feel. I hope things work out for you.

Hugs,

Andrea

I married Carin when I was 20....

Quote Originally Posted by Andrea84MN View Post
    Veronica,

My GF and I broke up about two weeks ago. We had been dating for about 1 and 1/2. There were a lot of little things that were going wrong in the relationship but me CDing was definately one of them. She helped me a lot too. We went shopping, she helped me pick out my first and only wig, bought me breast forms for X-mas, all kinds of stuff. She later told me that she hated seeing me dressed as a girl and hated the fact that I did it when she wasn't even around. I guess there's nothing I can do about that.

The thing I'm now worried about most is dating again. CDing has become a bigger part of my life. I do it almost everyday and I'm close to wearing panties 24/7. I'm also 23. I'm worried girls my age won't understand and it will be hard for me to find that special someone.

Anyways, I know exactly how you feel. I hope things work out for you.

Hugs,

Andrea
    I would hope that if she had told me about her TG status back then I would still marry her. But I honestly do not know. all I know now is I love all parts of her and always will.

Louise.

It is tough...

...but moving on may be the best thing. I have always believed that being up front is the best way to go. I am not going to give you experiences that I have had because all of these relationships are different. Better that you were not married. That can get more involved. Being CD can be lonely at times. Not sure any of this helps.
    [SIZE="3"][SIZE="3"]Roxanne[/SIZE][/SIZE][SIZE="3"]
    [/SIZE]

sorry to hear that.
    Another one of those nutty Texas T-girls. Save a horse
    drive a truck.

Veronica,

Honest is best. It may not seem like it now, but I think it will work out. Been married 23 years, she just found out 6 months ago. Its working out, but I would not recommend it. I really respect your honesty!

Kisses.

SandyR
    Last edited by SandyR; 05-09-2007 at 10:50 PM.
    Real Men can Cook in Heels...

Look! She tried to accept it, it just did not work for her. Perhaps you see it as a lie, but I have on many occasions told someone that such and such did not bother me or offend me when it actually did.

I was trying to be understanding, and yes, they had other qualities that I admired, but it did not take too long before I had to admit to them that I could not tolerate the offending behavior.

I give her credit for trying and don't think you should be angry towards her when she did her best to accept and simply could not come to grips with it. She did try.
    [SIZE="3"]Jennaie`[/SIZE]

Wanna feel Pretty? Do it! CindyFinalyFree's Avatar
    I too agree with the honesty approach. It's one thing to hide it from new 'acquaintance's... but when the prospect of a partner or soulmate is in the balance, it is ALWAYS best to be open and honest in all ways and from the beginning.

I have a success story, but only after a failed relationship. My x, whom I lived with for some total 15 years, left me at the '7 year itch' stage (I guess women have them too..). We got back together a year later, but 'AFTER' I had told her about CD'ing. We even did the 'halloween excuse' get-up for me. She moved in a week later, I felt satiated (at the time), and 7 years later, she let's out that she can't stand to see me 'that way'.

Sooo, a month after she left me, I met a wonderful lady. We flirted, and ended up trading phone numbers. Well, a week later, we went out, but the night before, I told her on the phone that I prefer to be in femme to relax, and we 'still' went out on a date (me in drab of course, I'm not public 'yet'...). After two dates, though, things changed. It turns out that she doesn't want to compete for the feminine attention... ie, she wants to be the female in the relationship, and 'needs' a masculine partner. That's fully understandable in my book, and I applaud her openness in telling me instead of lying about it for years on end.

Well, after all that, her and I (my new lady friend) grew closer. two months later, we share an apartment, shop together, and share intimate thoughts (her about her boyfriend, and I about my gender identity journey). So let that be a lesson for you. The first girl, lied, and wasted time, but only because I didn't press the issue and tell her myself, just how much of a part of me that femininity is. After all, 7 years ago, I was only discovering it, and at the time, thought I was satiated until about 2 years ago. The second gal returned my honesty with equal honesty, and we ended up as what 'I' consider best friends... the 'girlfriend' kind.... the best kind.

So be honest in your quest for a new relationship. You don't always have to end up as lovers... more importantly, ALL involved need to be worthy of friendship. Both relationships require complete honesty if you want to live happily
    Cinthia Madison

Wishing I got more than my mother's looks

Those that matter don't mind... Those that mind don't matter!!!

It is sad that she lied about how accepting she was, if she had told the truth that crossdressing bothered her, you could have approached the issue quite differently and been considerate to her feelings and taken things slowly step by step. This may have led to a different outcome.

This is really the counterpart situation of cds not telling their SOs. Cds don't want to hurt their partners, don't want to be seen as a bad person, don't want to scare their partners away so they decide to remain in the closet. Your gf basically did the same thing, she withheld her true feelings and remained inside her own closet for similar reasons.

The best course of action is for everybody to be honest but it is difficult to do as we habitually withhold our "bad" thoughts and behaviours from those we have close relationships with.

Can I suggest that you take this as a learning experience. Women are not educated or conditioned into beliving men have or want to display femininty. This means that any woman you met who claims to be ok with it you should be cautious in believing. You should try to uncover why she thinks crossdressing is ok and why it does not affect her. From her answers you can deduce for yourself if she really believes in what she is telling you.

For example in my situation my wife was exposed to the GLBT community her entire life so was completely unfazed with my crossdressing since she had seen crossdresssed and effeminate men from childhood onwards. Understanding your partner's belief system will give you a good indicator if she is telling you the truth.

My very first serious long term relationship ended shortly after my letting the secret out. It didn't end right away, just sort of fizzled out after being together for 2 years. I think it colored my telling others. Unfortunately my wife found out the hard way....by accident and although it hasn't ended, it certainly has made our marriage diffferent.
    Rachel Denise

[SIZE="2"]“One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. ‘Which road do I take?’ she asked. His response was a question: “Where do you want to go?’ ‘I don’t know,’ answered Alice. ‘Then,’ said the cat, ‘it doesn’t matter.' "
    - Lewis Carroll
    [/SIZE]

Honesty is the best Policy:

At least now you have money $$$$ to spend on YOUR girly stuff instead of HERS

LOL
    Tamera

Silver Member
    A lot of GGs initially think they are "ok" with transgendered behavior but the more they are exposed to it, the less likly they are to accept it---you are lucky she came to that realization after 4 months, rather than after 4 years, a marraige ceremony, a house purchase and kids---trust Me its a lot easier to walk away from it now. I personally think your best bet to find a good personal relationship is to look for a GG (or guy or another TG, depending on your taste) who is really into TGs, and /or femme guys---it really only works well if both partners are enjoying it.
    [SIZE="4"][/SIZE]

Hi

I hope I don't drag this out to long. First my exwife of 30 yrs new from day one an as long as she did'nt see, it was suppost to be all right. She brought it up thur the lawyer an as I told my lawyer it was a non issue. My new girl friend an I were having a glass of wine at her home an I told her. We talked for a while an she told me no problem. We now have what I think is a great relationship, we are both the same size. She wears more of my cloths then I of hers. We CDs have a better fashion sense then some women. To find some one to share all aspecks of life is great, but rember life an women change. So enjoy what ever please you.

Josephine

If I knew it was destroying the relationship I would have stopped cd'ing right away. Relationships aren't exactly easy to come by.

That sucks, V.... Sorry to hear about that...

Karren
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos