Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Are any of your clothes/make-up hidden, or

Banned Read only

Are any of your clothes/make-up hidden, or

when visitors come to your house, can they see your things around the house?

All my things are hidden.

[SIZE="3"]I have a "panty/bra" drawer, my two dresses are hung in the closet, my wig is hung on my hat rack in my bedroom. Only my make up is "hidden", it's in a box under my bed.[/SIZE]
    [SIZE="2"]"Tell me why I can't where a mini 'kilt' to work?"[/SIZE][SIZE="3"][/SIZE]

i have everything hidden in old kitchen cabinets in the garage. no one ever goes in the garage not even my wife.

Yes and no. I have a room in the basement that I call "Girl land". It has all my wigs, a lot of clothes and all of my makeup in it. It is essentially my "changing room". It was kept locked when my family members were here and I wasn't home even though they know about me. Home alone I never keep it locked. My only visitors these days are other TG folks anyway, so I have nothing to hide really. I also have 4 more wardrobes full of clothes throughout the house which are not locked or hidden.

Everything is in my closet or dresser.

But then how many guests go through your closet and dresser?

Lisa E

Worlds Prettiest Dad!!! Jocelyn Quivers's Avatar
    Most all of my items are in my bedroom. If someone opens my closet, or looks under my bed i'd be in trouble. Luckily my wife looks out for me whenever visitors come to the house and she either checks the bedroom first for items such as size 12 women's shoes laying around, or just will not bring visitors into that area. Jocelyn

Junior Member Melissa Jane Martin's Avatar
    I have a room that is right off of my home/office. Two closets full! I always hide everything (except for a stray pair of panties in the master closet).
    May The Force Be With You!

My baseball cap collection is displayed on the back rest of the couch in the living room. All the colors of the rainbow says it all!

Swans have more fun! sandra-leigh's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by heathr1 View Post
    when visitors come to your house, can they see your things around the house?
    My wife only found out a few weeks ago; most of my stuff is still hidden or off-site. I do have use of a wardrobe in the basement now, mixed in with the rest of the clutter, which makes it effectively hidden. We get very few visitors.

No I keep thing put away most of the time but not hidden with the wife knowing
    Angie

Silver Member
    Well geez, it's not "hidden", but we don't usually have the sort of visitors who go through our dressers and closets. If they did, it would be obvious. My shoes are out on the shelf in my closet, and my clothes hang on the rod.

Steph

Short Skirts & Long Legs
    "Our makeup", my wife and I are out in the bathroom together for all to see should they use the bathroom, my clothes both kinds hang side by side in the same closet...

Let them look if they so desire...

looking for information alshea243's Avatar
    i do not hide my clothes,make up or anything else i have to be a girl everything from clothes to make up has a normal place not hidden things are kept like any gg kepts her things in her house my make up is at my make up table in bedroom laying in plain site anybody can look around and think there were 1 gg living there but in reality theres no gg living there

No... everything is strewn around the house and office... There are shoes everywhere! Well with nearly 250 pairs it becomes a tad difficult to store them
    Der Transsexuellaußenseiter

The lovers have flown...

[SIZE="3"]VENI VIDI VICI[/SIZE]

Smile do you hide your clothes?

yes i hide my clothes but they only come out when my wife is not going to be around like when she goes on holiday, my clothes stay in a well vented motorcycle shed ive built on my drive.

Not in plain sight

[SIZE="2"]I would not say "hidden" because my panties, bras and nightie are in dresser drawers and outter garments are in a closet where my wife and I keep "seasonal" clothes. If visitors did discover something it would only be if they were snooping. On the other hand, since I am not out to my friends, if I and my wife were to die, our heirs and executor would discover my prefered underwear in my "male" dresser drawer and question different size skirts. [/SIZE]

all my gear is in the boot of my car. very inconvenient i know. i did have it in the house, my undies in my bedside cabinet and the rest in under bed storage. my wife said that she wanted it out of the house, 'in case my son finds it' so back to the car it went.

not a very satisfactory solution i know, and now were more open to discussion, i will try to negotiate a better deal. problem is i have so much and its very difficult to find what i want and it gets creased etc. we dont have very much storage space anyway and a lot o my drab gear is in piles on the floor.

mitch

Elizabeth Anne Parsons ellieparsons's Avatar
    All my clothes & shoes are either in my closet or my dresser and my makeup is a makeup bag

Not "hidden" so much as "put away". 3 pair of my girlie shoes stay on the main floor at all times and at any given time some or all of them are sitting next to the couch (my wife hates it when I leave them out). There are always nightgowns and panties in the laundry hamper in the basement (my panties are the silky ones...wifey only wears cotton) and quite often several pair of pantyhose hanging from the basement ceiling drip-drying.

Other than that, nothing too obvious...wait, I do have several lipsticks and a bottle of oyster pink nail polish on my desk in plain view...that doesn't count, does it?
    Last edited by marika_jaye; 05-10-2007 at 07:39 PM. Reason: Forgot my panties (again) darnit!
    It's spelled Marika, but it's pronounced Janey!
    Appreciate the beauty in the current moment, because the past is gone and tomorrow never comes.
    Janey's Amost Secret Crossdressing Blog: http://marikajaye.blogspot.com

Nothing is hidden in my apartment, it isn't in plain view, but in closets or dressers, if you want to snoop, you will easily find my wardrobe.
    Super Mod

Oh God, Thy sea is so great and my boat is so small

The Breton Fisherman's Prayer was engraved on a brass plaque and presented to President John F. Kennedy by US Navy Admiral Hyman Rickover.

Daintre, gone but not forgotten, R.I.P. Angel xx

Tamara

I learned this from my wife. When I buy something new, I sometimes hide
    it for a short time. So when she sees it and asks when did you get that, oh i've had it for a while. She doesn't dare ask any more. ......BJ

I keep all of my 'stuff' in my file cabinet which my wife never goes into

i keep evry thing hidden exept my panties my wife knows that i have them and that i were them all the time. i just got my first bra and skirt the other day and she does not know about them i bought one more skirt today i will keep them hidden in my gun safe for know its a matter of time before she finds them

About 1/3 in dresser drawers (OK to have, but not wear?), but quite a bit still stached away, including wigs, shoes, assorted clothes, bags of mismatched thigh highs (someday). Last month I was out of town at a conference and my graduate student came into my room in morning - ready to go to venue. My purse stuffed full of the essentials was sitting in plain view. Ooops. Never came up, but I wonder what she thought. Yikes. Close one? Joni

Yea Stacie is not my real
    My things are always in the closet or in there drawers, Just were they belong. Nothing is hiden. But if someone was to go through my things with out askinging, It would be rude and I would tell them to leave. You never know they might be looking to take something.